Font Color #2

When responding to an email, you have the option to mark
your comments with your name or whatever. The comments
font color always default to blue. Is there any way to
change that default color without having to manually
change it in the message?
0
anonymous (74722)

entourage to outlook #2
hello everyone, i have more than 1000 letters in mac entourage, how can i move them to outlook2003? thks ezc <news@microsoft.com> wrote: > i have more than 1000 letters in mac entourage, how can i move them to > outlook2003? See if something here helps: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html -- Brian Tillman ...

switching computers #2
I purchased money 2004 over the internet about 18 months ago. It was downloaded and I was not sent any disks. I want to put 2004 on my new pc, but do not have the correct file to install. What do I do. MSN doesn't seem to be too helpful with their help. If I can't get it to run, I'm switching to Quicken. -- Jps I have been in this situation a few times myself. I simply contacted the place I bought the software from and they gave me whatever I needed to download the program again. Since you bought the program from them in the first place you are automatically regist...

Transferring Emails #2
Can I transfer Emails from Outlook Express v6.0 under Windows 98SE (old computer) to my (user name) OE v6.0 operating under XP Pro (new machine)? I cannot network the two machines. If so, How do I do it? I appreciate any help. Copy it the dbx-files to CD and restore them to your new computer (remove the "Read Only" file attribute. Then point to the files by going to Tools-> Options-> tab Maintenance-> button Store Folder... For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer ...

Sort Worksheets #2
How do I sort sheets in a workbook, please? Thanks! Check out http://cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm In article <e02c01c43c07$5afeeb70$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "Manhar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I sort sheets in a workbook, please? Thanks! Hi see http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm >-----Original Message----- >How do I sort sheets in a workbook, please? Thanks! >. > ...

Hotkeys for text & background coloring
Hi. Does anyone know the hotkeys for text coloring (font color) & background coloring (fill color)? Eg: First you need to select the font color & fill color in the related toolbar incons. - When I highlight "I am great", then press "Ctrl+O" for example, the text will be colored as what it's displayed in the "font color" toolbr icon. - The simliar way applies to background coloring If the above is not available, any workaround is still apreciated. -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP You could use a sma...

"No more new fonts may be applied to this Workbook" message
When trying to copy graphs to a new worksheet within the same workbook I am getting the following message "No more new fonts may be applied to this Workbook". It then won't allow me to change the font size on the graph labels. Any idea what this is and how to correct? Thanks. See this KB http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;215573 XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "j" <jcamp@citizensbankwv.com> wrote in message news:043f01c37c99$7ba928f0$a40128...

Quicken Import #2
I've been using Quicken for about 10 years. I have all my checking, investment, retirement and loan accounts in Quicken. I have never used MS Money. I am considering buying MS Money 2004 Deluxe. My questions are: (1) When importing from Quicken into Money, how accurate will the data and accounts come across? (2) How does Money compare with Quicken? (3) When importing into Money, do I use an import function and/or restore? I have a considerable amount of data in Quicken and I would hate to edit data in the Money accounts to agree with my Quicken accounts. Thanks, Marty In microsoft.pub...

change font size of first character
I have a template that allows users to print business cards. It displays a form where they enter their name and three other lines of text. I would like to increase the font size of the first character in each word if the user enters the text in upper case. The code I'm using to capture the text from the form is: With ActiveDocument For intLoop1 = 1 To 10 .Bookmarks("Name" & Right("0" & intLoop1, 2)).Range.InsertBefore txtName .Bookmarks("Title" & Right("0" & intLoop1, 2) & "a").Range.InsertBef...

hotkeys and keyup #2
Hi I would like to thank everyone for suggestions concerning hotkeys and keyup. What I am using is CE .Net though if there is a solution that also works in regular windows that would be good. I am willing to give most anything a try. What I have is a program that sits in the background and waits for a keystroke to run certain functions. One for keydown and one for keyup. The functions talk to an external device on a serial connection, but the main thing is that I need a method to get those keystrokes no matter what application is on top. The impression that I get is that Hotkey will send the...

Linking Word and Excel #2
I have a Word document with a large number of tables linked to cells in an Excel spreadsheet. The tables in the worksheet are in the same order as those in the Word document. I would like to insert a new table between other tables linked to the Excel spreadsheet but when I insert the new table between the others in the Excel spreadsheet, it invalidates all the other linked information. I take this to mean that the links are not absolute references. Is there any way to do this without having to reconstruct the links? Thanks ...

Multiple mfc activex controls in one dll
In VS6, there was a possibility to define up to 4 controls, when creating a new activex project. No such possibility in VS2005. Is there any way in 2005 to add an addtional one to an existing MFC ActiveX project? Any pointers will be appreciated! ...

Hidden tabs #2
I am using Excell 2003 If I have a file with several tabs hidden is there a way to unhide them all at once, rather than using Format, Sheet, Unhide for each tab? -- CWH One way .. Roger Govier gave me this sub a few years ago .. The following will carry out the unhide for all sheets within the workbook Sub ShowSheets() Dim s As Worksheet For Each s In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets s.Visible = True Next End Sub -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "CWH" <CWH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Outlook 2 K Multi User
Outlook 2000 Windows 2K We are planning a small network 3 machines and would like to use Outlook in a multi user mode. What do we have to do to accomplish this? Also where is the best place to buy Multi user licenses for Windows 2k and office 2 K Best Regards Bob Raley See this page for license models: http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/default.asp --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Robert Raley <bob@infocol.net> asked: | Outlook 2000 Windows 2K | | We...

importing from netscape 7.2
Hello I have Outlook 2003 I want import all my my files from Netscape 7.2, how may I do that Thank you K kurb wrote: > Hello > > I have Outlook 2003 > I want import all my my files from Netscape 7.2, how may I do that > > Thank you > > K Transferring Email from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook/Outlook Express http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/ns7mailtoOEorO.html -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk The easiest and fastest solution is to use Aid4Mail. It can export your Netscape mail directly into MS Outlook....

Remove account from online update #2
I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online update? TIA, Joe R In microsoft.public.money, bdog wrote: >I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have >cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online >update? If both the same login credentials, I would just mark the cancelled card as Closed in Money. ...

Mass Email #2
Hi all... another fun question. Is there a way to setup and email so that when it recieves an email it will re-send it to every other email in a list? Like a Team email account? Thanks for the help all. Er... distribution groups? everyone gets copy of an email to a common email address. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "New Exchange Admin" <NewExchangeAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF71F1E4-4B5C-4AF0-8DA1-7BF34BC3B703@microsoft.com... > Hi all... another fun questio...

Highlighting a cell
I would like to highlight a cell for data entry, but I do not want the color to print. Is there a way to acheive this in Excel 2000. Thanks Sandi <File>, <PageSetup>, <Sheet>tab, Under Print, check the "Black & White" box. HTH, RD ==================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so that all may benefit! ==================================================== "Sandi" <ssteines@abprocess.com> wrote in message news:00c601c376eb$2b9a9910$a301280a@phx.gbl... I would like to highlight a ce...

conditional formatting colors
I need to somehow reflect drops in collections, but there is no set beginning amount to put in the formula bar. I need to highlight in bold or color decreases on a monthly basis and by quarter when drops of three consecutive months happen, I have tried everything, but nothing seems to be working. The spreadsheet is setup where as follows: a b c d e f g H name tume state desc rep month revenue collection it continues down with all of Jan. going down from column a4:a310 and then skips rows and begins Feb. stats a312:a624 and so on. I'...

Blank pages #2
My worksheet has 47 pages, but only data on 9 pages. In print preview it's showing hundreds of empty rows. I have deleted them, saved, closed the file, but they are still there. How do I get this crazy thing to print down to the last row where there is data, and no further? I don't want to set the print area because then I have to reset it everytime I add more rows of data. Thank you Connie Mississauga, Canada If you didn't delete the rows using the row number on the left, try that. Be sure and save. I have heard that one some versions you had to leave quit Excel and co...

change the color of non-printing characters in this version of Word?

Forms problem #2
Hi all, I've designed a form in MSO 2003 with a picture for a background and the bcc field having a default value. The problem is that when I send attachments through this form sometimes the recipient gets the attachment as a .dat file! I like the functionality of the form that I've created but the problem with the attachments is a big one! Any suggestions? -pnp Do not use Outlook Rich Text as the form message format. Use Plain Text or HTML instead. The winmail.dat is caused by clients that cannot understand RTF (all except Outlook/Eudora) wrapping the formatting in the .da...

how can we transfer data from child dialog box to parent Dialog Box. #2
hi guys, i have created modalless child dialog box by parent dialogbox using UI Thread . now i want to do 2 things first i want to transfer CPoint variable from child to parent and second i want to call OnLButtonDown() function of parent DialogBox. i have hint but not proper please help me to complete this one. SendMessage(m_pParent, WM_LBUTTONDOWN, x,y); // from child side void CHRS_MoleDlg::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) //on parent dialog box first of all tell me is it possible if yes then what will be "x" and "y" so that they can convert into CPoint v...

Parameterized Reports in v1.2
Greetings all, From what I understand, CRM 1.2 permits parameterized reports. Do I need Crystal 9.x for this type of reporting? I am still able to run and build reports (outside of CRM) with the 8.5 Designer with no problems. I have not tried saving them to CRM's Enterprise folder. Also, can we use the Crystal Report Viewer component that ships with Visual Studio to build applications that access the CRM database? (This was not possible in the previous version.) Thanks, Justin Yes you need crystal 9 to use reports with parameters "Justin" <anonymous@discussi...

Calculation #2
Help, I am trying to get a calculation to do the following......... =If >800 Then * by 0.40 =If <800 then insert '0' ie : if the cell contains a value of 914, it should display the value of 45.60, and if the cell contains a value less than 800, it should then display 0. So I have been trying to do this............. =if(A1>800,*0.40, if(A1<800,0)) But it does not work ?, can anyone help with this one ? -- Daywalker ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Daywalker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

going back to 2003 #2
i just installed 2007, and i am thinking that i may want to go back to 2003 version. has the .pst file changed? can i simply uninstall outlook 2007 and re-install outlook 2003? and keep the rest of office 2007? has anyone tried this? -- jeffrey You can probably do what you are asking. However, if you use Word as your e-mail editor, both must be of the same version. Give Outlook 2007 a try. "jeffrey" <astro46@gmail.com> wrote in message news:K54Fh.780$bb1.390@newssvr17.news.prodigy.net... >i just installed 2007, and i am thinking that i may want to go back to 20...