Folders #4

If you have multiple POP3 accounts in Outlook 2002 is it
possible to have the e-mails go to seperate file folders?

I created new Outlook data files but it does not let me
desiginate seperate folder. When I have one all of them
get changed.

Thanks in advance... Bob
0
info1183 (1)

I'm not sure what you mean by "when I have one all of them get
changed"...can you please elaborate?

New e-mail will always come into the Inbox of your default set of Personal
Folders first; you can use rules to redirect the messages to other folders
or open .PST files after they arrive.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:2890301c46502$675af250$a601280a@phx.gbl,
BigBob wrote:

> If you have multiple POP3 accounts in Outlook 2002 is it
> possible to have the e-mails go to seperate file folders?
>
> I created new Outlook data files but it does not let me
> desiginate seperate folder. When I have one all of them
> get changed.
>
> Thanks in advance... Bob

eConnect #4
Hi, Our team want to update the Vendor data,Employee data & Customer data into Greatplains using eConnect. They given me the task ,I am able to upload the data but some times i will get an error like "Invalid column name 'ErrorKeyFields'". I understood after many testings that this error i am getting for mismatching of primarykey(foreign key). for that i need to know the database structure if you hava any body please send it me. -- thanks Rani The table structures are documented in the SDK - you can find the SDK in the installation disks and in partnersource. ...

CRM 4
On two computers running CRM 4 for Outlook 2007 (on Vista), Outlook will not refresh its data. You can open or delete an email but it won't show in the main email screen untill you close Outlook and reopen it. Often Outlook won't release memory, the Outlook process has to be closed manually in task manager. Any help would be appreciated. Have you tried re-running the install tool to do a repair, or you can use the diagnostic tool to check to see if there are any problems. Go to Start > Programs > Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 > Diagnostics (on the client machine affected...

Can Outlook 2003 use Messenge 6.2 instead of 4.7?
I just purchased a new computer this weekend (Dell, Windows XP Home SP2) and loaded up all of the available updates to the OS, Internet Explorer, etc. Next, I installed Office 2003 Professional. I disabled the Messenger v4.7 integration with Outlook 2003 as discussed in other posts here. Next I loaded/upgraded to v6.2 of Messenger and it seemed to run properly as a stand-alone application. So I re-enabled Messenger integration on Outlook 2003. The next time I booted up and ran Outlook, the Messenger icon appeared in the taskbar. When I double-clicked it, it came up as v4.7 again! ...

how do i print 4 postcards on same sheet paper
how do I print identical postcards (4) onto the same sheet of paper File, page setup, postcard. Publisher 2000 and before, file page setup, special size, postcard, landscape. When you go to print, click page options to be sure Publisher has defaulted to four to a page. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jim" <jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FF5446C-ACBA-4A7A-8E5B-9DEE1003C352@microsoft.com... > how do I print identical postcards (4) onto the same sheet of paper ...

8.5 x 7.00 memorial folder
Hi, I was using publisher 2003 to make custom memorial folders for the funeral home I work for. I changed the page size to 8.5x7.00 and they printed correctly on my Konica Minolta 5550. We recently upgraded to MS OFFICE 2007 and tried using the new publisher to create the same memorial folder setup. I have added the 8.5 x 7.00 to the custom page setup, added that size paper to my printer setup(something i didn't have to do with Publisher 2003) and it still will not print. It changes my page settings BACK to 8.5 x 11 regardless of what size paper I select, and when it does pr...

Excel Chart #4
I have a problem. I have a chart in excel and I need to find the area under the the graph and also the initial slope (gradient) of the graph. I would appreciate any solutions on how this can be done. See my response to your post of Jan 15, 2004 -- Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <0d8401c3d9f4$c36d6580$a401280a@phx.gbl>, paul_mcg19 @hotmail.com says... > I have a problem. I have a chart in excel and I need to > find the area under the the graph and al...

RE: Archive folder Missing
Hi All, I'm using Ms Outlook 2002, recently I did a archive for some of the many sub-folders I've created. The funny thing is each time I did an archive on these subfolders, I see the archive process taking place and after the process is completed the Archive folder is no where to be found. Now, because of this missing archive folder I can't retrieve some of the emails I so urgently require. I checked through the entire sub-folders that I have hoping to find it somewhere but to no avail. I also checked via the Local Settings-->.....Microsoft\Outlook folder the archiv...

Stupid Excel Tricks #4
So this is with Excel 2007. Put the following in columns 1 and 2, rows 1 through 6. So you will have a little two column table. Y1 Y2 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 Now highlight this data, and Insert a line graph, the first one from the selection. So you get a line graph with two straight lines. Now on the graph, click on the Y2 line. And delete it. So the line graph now has a single line showing the data from column 1. Now click on column 2 and delete the column. And notice the error message about an invalid reference. What? What's that? And how do I avoid getting that message...

Storage Folder 08-15-10
I just purchased a new computer running Windows 7 and I'm using Windows Live Mail with a Gmail account. I do not have a Storage Folder in WLM so I can't create sub-folders and download messages from the server to my computer. Any suggestions? Layout/Folder Pane/Show Storage folders "EPA" <EPA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3FDD414-680D-490F-B9CB-5F381CB8923D@microsoft.com... > I just purchased a new computer running Windows 7 and I'm using Windows > Live > Mail with a Gmail account. I do not have a Storage Folder in WLM s...

Custom form
I have a custom Outlook form that is based upon the IPM.Post item. This form (saved in an exchange public folder) works fine for a while, but at some point (after entering data) the form can be saved. If you create a new form in the folder it works fine as do previously saved items until you enter that magical amount of data and it no longer will open. We have had the admin look at the settings for the folder and all he could find is a quota for the folder, which we are not even close to. Are there other settings that would stop a form from opening when it hit a certain limit? I have ne...

Send/receive #4
I have set up four pop accounts through my outlook 2002. I have problems with saving my password. I set it up to save, when I get the error message I ask it to save, and it still doesn't save. Oh, I get my emails everytime I say ok, but then I get the error message again. I have deleted the accounts, recreated...same problem, over and over. Any ideas??? HELP!! For Outlook 2000 or 2002 on Win98, NT, or 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q290684 For Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000: (CW) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q275465 (IMO) ht...

test #4
-- sdfdfsdgfasdfsdfasdfasdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.200 Go here: microsoft.public.test.here -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Simon" <username@domain.com> wrote in message news:6297F204-9041-4426-BA7C-CECDA6E33D4E@microsoft.com... > > -- > sdfdfsdgfasdfsdfasdfasdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffff...

Outlook 2003 Double Personal Folders
Hi, I have the following problem with Microsoft Outlook 2003: On the "Folder List" two (2) "Personal Folders" appear. One with the "Outlook Today" icon an one with the "Folders" icon. The two "Personal Folders" seem to be a pointer to the same outlook data. How can I get rid of the second "Personal Folders" ? Thank you Emmanuel Try going to the mail applet in the control panel, then data files and see if you have the same PST file listed twice. If you don't, then you will need to create a new mail profile (don't c...

Disappearing DBX folders
I have an odd problem with Outlook Express 6 Since installing MS Windows XP SP2, half my mailbox folders have disappeared. All the DBX files are still there in the outlook express folder (where the DBX folders are stored) but only half show up. How do I get all these working again? Steve W. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress fo...

2000 folder scheduled sync fails #2
Running Outlook 2000 under Win2K as an Admin user connecting to an Exchange server (corporate email). I have Outlook configured to auto-sync my offline folders with the server every 90 minutes. Unfortunately, Outlook never does this for me at the interval specified. At the end of the week I'll check the properties and find that the last sync date was last week. I've tried different intervals with no luck When I manually sync the folders, or set Outlook to sync at close, the folders are synced. Any ideas? ...

No folders to Export to
Hi All, I was trying to export some events from Outlook to Excel and when the dialog box that asks me which folder to select from comes up, it is EMPTY so I can't select anything. I am using Outlook 2002 with Windows 2K. My personal folder is also messed up and even when I create a new profile it stays messed up with a pstprx.dll file missing. I am assuming that this could be causing my problems with Exporting, but any help would certainly be appreciated. Thanks In Advance Wally Steadman FIX: "MAPI was unable to load the information service Pstprx.dll" error message w...

Automaic Folder Numbering
This is a line of code that i use to create folders on my computer with what ever value B3 is, now what i would like to do is by clicking a button have it look under a certain folder and audomaticlly enter the next 5 digit number and create a folder with that number and put it into a cell in my worksheet like this - 10001, 10002, 10003, etc...... MkDir "C:\\Globe Photo Engraving\Jobs\" & Range("B3").Value David, I have assumed the sheet name is Sheet1 - enter the starting number in cell B3 there, and run this macro: Sub CreateFolder() Dim MyFilePat...

CRM 4.0 email router hangs occassionally on Russian Spam mail
I often have to reset the CRM Email Router service because the service will get stuck on a particular email message, and the service hangs not knowing what to do with this email. This has happened several times over the last 2 months and there is an event log with the following information in it: Log Name: Application Source: MSCRMEmail Date: 11/10/2008 3:58:49 PM Event ID: 0 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: bltisvr12.biolase.net Description: #26234 - The E-mail Router service could not process a provid...

Contacts and Folders Question
I'm using Entourage 2008 on a Mac Pro. It seems that all new contacts added are defaulted to the "Contacts" folder, not any of the others I have created (which makes perfect sense). But what doesn't make sense to me is how I add contacts (particularly in a situation where I need to import say 500 new contacts into a specific folder) to a specific folder. I have tried selecting the folder prior to importing (which seems like it will do the trick), but once imported, everything goes straight to the "Contacts" folder no matter what. Thanks, Branden Bra...

Folders in NAND became hidden
Is there any reason why in my device some folders in the root of the internal flash (NAND) become hidden from a certain time on? I'm sure they exist (since I can't overwrite and use its content) even if they are totally hidden (checked via ActiveSync, checked from the inside, that is explorer of the device). QU What happens if you show hidden files and folder? -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engineer Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman Eurotech Inc. www.Eurotech.com "QuantumUniverses" <quantumuniverses@...

Public Folders in separate window with OWA?
I notice with OWA for Exchange 2003 that clicking Public Folders opens a new browser window. Fair enough, not a huge deal. However, I enabled Forms Based Authentication so my users have a bit more familiar login page, and it now seems that when I login and click Public Folders it opens a new browser windows, *and* also requires you to login again? Am I missing something obvious? cheers, Paul -- paul@spamcop.net On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:03:46 +0000, Paul Hutchings <paul@spamcop.net> wrote: >I notice with OWA for Exchange 2003 that clicking Public Folders opens a >new brows...

Number of posts not showing up in Public Folders
In Microsoft Outlook 2003, under 'All Public Folders, I created a folder for mail items called Support. When I send an e-mail to Support@mydomain.com, the e-mail arrives to the public Support folder, but I do not get a count like (1) showing that there is one new e-mail inside the folder. The only way to know if e-mail came in is to physically check the public folder(s). Is there a way areound this so that the unread mail in the public folders will show up outside the folder? TIA r042wal wrote: > In Microsoft Outlook 2003, under 'All Public Folders, I created a > fol...

Where can I get this public folder interface?
I like the web interface and I'd like to use it internally. Is it available to premier customers? -Chris Chris LaMont wrote: > I like the web interface and I'd like to use it internally. Is it > available to premier customers? > > -Chris Which public folder interface? To what? Hi Chris, Can you elaborate on your request? Do you mean Outlook Web Access, by chance? If so, that ships as part of Exchange Server. -- Scott Schnoll This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email directly to this alias. T...

cannot send attachments #4
I'm using Outlook 2000 and I cannot Microsoft Office attachments. I can send txt documents or other documents, but not Microsoft Office documents. I can, however, send the Microsoft Office documents via Outlook Express and Web access, but not Outlook. Any suggestions? Thanks Do you get an error when you try it? -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:166901c43ebc$2149e080$3501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using ...

moving user folders to a slower SATA drive
I have a fast SAS 15k RPM drive that I have installed WinServer2008R2 on. Unfortunately this is only ~130 GB so not large enough for all my user's data. Is there a way to specify a second drive (1.5 Terabytes 7.2kRPM SATA) for all user data? I know that in My WinXP etc. MyDocuments has a "Move Folder" button. But I cannot see this in the Server version. What's the best way to do this? I did google and find Folder Redirection. But is this the solution? I cannot figure out how to use this. Also, is it sensible to use the 1.5 Terabyte SATA drive as a single par...