Flag drops from Email Mail Merge

I am trying to flag an email with a due date/time. Then I
perform a mail merge to email and the flag drops, any
suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)

Mail delay #2
We are using exchange 2003 with outlook clients. There are mails that will take 30 minutes to be available on our outlook clients. We ran a test using hotmail and with one hotmail account, the mail took about 10 seconds. With the other account, the same message took 30 minutes to arrive. Also, this is not just a one time thing. Every time we tested from that "laggy" account, it took more than 20 minutes to arrive. with the other account. it took only seconds. Some other are complaining that it's taking mail a long period of time to be received by the outlook cli...

Problems with WLM beta e-mail aliases
I have recently bought a new laptop with Windows 7 pre-installed. As Outlook Express is no longer available I have downloaded Live Mail Beta and it has installed fine. I have set it up to access my ISP e-mail server (pop/smtp - no encyption) and this works fine. My problem occurs in trying to swet the account up with an alias for my e-mail address (something I have always done on previous packages). E.G. My e-mail address is bloggs53@zombiecorp.com. I own the domain smith.co.uk and wish to use the e-mail address john@smith.co.uk. Any mail sent to that address is forwarded...

when selecting contacts from drop down the list is blank
When selecting contacts from the drop down (ie if I am composing and click on the "To:" field) my contact list is blank. If I type a letter in the "Type Name or slect from list" field, all my contacts come up. What needs to be done so all my contacts are visible when I select contacts from the drop down ? Thank you mikebach <it_mikeb@hotmail.com> wrote: > When selecting contacts from the drop down (ie if I am composing and > click on the "To:" field) my contact list is blank. If I type a > letter in the "Type Name or slect from list" f...

bad mail folder #3
Every day I have thousands of email in the bad mail folder. The ones that I am concerend with is the ones that are address to old employees who no longer work here and who no longer have a sign on. I have turned recipent filtering on, so why are the emails being excepted in only to be rejected and now getting NDR to go back to the sender (which is spam). Thank you What version of Exchange? You can strip the attachment from NDRs if it's Exchange 2000 SP2 or higher, per http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308303 Another technique you can use is to create a distribution list with no members...

junk mail #6
I'd like to copy the "junk mail folder" e-mail addresses to another folder outside of outlook. Is there a way to export all the e-mail addresses in the "junk mail folder", or Are these addresses kept in a folder in some Microsoft Office directory that can be accessed. ...

2003 wont send new mail from default account
I am running Office Pro 2003 SP1 I have read several postings and accept that Outlook will reply to mails via the account the was received from. However, i have added a new account and set it as default, but mail still gets sent from my other account. This even happens when i select the account from within the new mail... the message says 'This message will be sent via mail.mydefaultdomain.com'.. but its actually gets sent via the non default account.. How do i sort this as it is really annoying.. On 19 Jan 2005 14:44:35 -0800, Winshent wrote: > I am running Office Pro 2003 SP1...

intelligent message filter moving everything to junk mail
i recently upgraded to exchange 2003 on a windows 2000 server and installed the intelligent message filter. no matter what i set the scl rating threshold for gateway blocking or store junk email configuration (in global settings/message delivery), every message that is sent from an external source gets automatically dumped into the junk e-mail folder in outlook. but when a message is sent from the same exchange box to another user on the same exchange, its fine. i also installed a utility that views the archived messages, but that utility shows a blank SCL rating. maybe thats why its ending ...

Merging text strings into a single cell
HELP!!!! I have created 2 separate columns of text data in a large spread sheet (over 600 rows of data). Now I need to merge the 2 columns together so that the text descriptions from each column are combined together into a single column. If the cells were numeric it would not be a problem (i.e. if C3 were the finished result I was looking for cell C3 would read "=A3+B3. Only problem is Excel simply tells me the formula is invalid because it's text data. Merging the cells of each row simply cuts the text off from the 2nd cell. How can this problem be resolved????? Hi you'...

Recovery of lost emails
Hi i just recently reformated my computer to the extent where no files were lost. my isp said that the emails recived through outlook express 6 should still be on my computer ready to be imported but i seem to having trouble finding those lost emails. my os is windows xp and i have outlook express 6 stang <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi i just recently reformated my computer to the extent > where no files were lost. my isp said that the emails > recived through outlook express 6 should still be on my > computer ready to be imported but i seem to hav...

Opening Email Program in IE8
When I try to open my email program with the envelope icon on my IE8 toolbar I get the error message: cannot perform this operation because the default email client is not properly installed. This was working fine and suddenly stopped. How can I correct? Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. Also state your default Mail Client (e.g., Outlook Express; Windows Mail; Outlook; Thunderbird; Windows Live Mail; Yahoo Mail). -- ~Robear Dyer (PA...

Changing the "reply to" on emails
I have several support reps who monitor a queue for customer support requests and then reply to the customer using a CRM email activity. We want any customer reply to our email to be sent to the email address asssociated with the queue. Currently, the emails we send via the CRM use the support rep's email address for the "sent from" and "reply to" addresses. The problem is that when the customer replies to that email, the reply is sent to the support rep's outlook vs back into the support queue. The support rep could be on vacation, etc. I tried settin...

Bellsouth.net mail not coming into OL2007
I have been having problems with my bellsouth.net mail coming into OL2007. Some of the messages make it to OL2007 but not all. I spent 4 hours on the phone with att.net trying to fix the problem and it seemed to be working after we disabled all of the startup programs through msconfig, but this morning I see in webmail that there are messages that aren't coming to OL2007. The send/receive is just hanging up. Any help is appreciated. You should not change any windows files on the advice of att. Startup files have nothing to do with Outlook. You must have an error in your account or c...

OL03 and Exch 03 with Mail Marshal
Does anyone know if Mail Marshal (or other filtering s/ware) can add the SCL Rating or another marker to emails so that Outlook 03 can automatically put them into the junk mail folder? If so, can the Junk mail settings in Outlook be set by Group Policy or do they need to be pre-done when we upgrade the PC's? cheers Martin ...

Incoming mails from another external domain are lost
Hi, I have a Exchange Front-End & Back-End combination. Front-End Server also has SMTP Relay server and Intelligent Message Filtering. Front-end server is in a DMZ Zone. I have a pix firewall. I got a peculiar problem. One user has complained me saying he has not received a email sent from another company (external domain say xyz.com). I have checked the server logs and the filtered spam emails. I could not see any email from xyz.com in the server logs. Also the sender from xyz.com did not receive any NDR for this mail also. Can anybody help me on this? Regards Ganapathy Is the...

Outlook 2007 Auto open email from known sender
There are a few people in my contact list with whom I need to keep in constant contact. A nice feature would be, for those individuals I trust, to automatically open email on my desktop, or at least to make the auto-notification window persistent. Thanks, Jeff ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader a...

Trying to mail merge to email
I set up a mail merge but when I tried to finish the merge to an e-mail that icon was grayed out. Does anyone know why this would be? You need to have Entourage set as your default email program. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/12/10 1:39 PM, in article 5F41ACE6-2801-46E7-ABCD-2C5D0EE1EC86@microsoft.com, "Leslie" <Leslie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I set up a mail merge but when I tried to finish the merge to an e-mail that > icon was grayed out. Does anyone know why this would be? Entourage is not your default email progr...

Exchange 2003 gagging on mass mailing
There have been a couple of occasions when clients have not used distribution lists or bcc and stuffed hundreds of addresses in the To: field. When they send, I've noticed my XP desktop locking and my Outlook 2003 client "not responding" for a few seconds. Exchange is relaying all external mail through a local campus server. One instance resulted in the relay server rejecting based on a header size limit, but the latest instance was a text email with no attachments send to ~ 400 recipients. I have set a 500 recipient limit on the Exchange server and contacted the users a...

Email not coming to Inbox without refreshing screen
I am required to leave Outlook open on my desktop in order for my wireless sync application to work with my PDA, but no email comes into my Inbox unless the screen is manually refreshed - any way I can change that? I have Outlook 2000 and am connected to an exchange server. Thanks for any suggestions. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815052/en-us=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, deddlem asked: | I am re...

mail merger in excel
Hi everyone, Can anyone help me in creating mail merger type of application in Excel... its important. I want to select one record (may be by drop down form) and values associated with that record should automatically be transferred to the fields. Example. if i have engine then i will select the engine name and all parameters will get enter in the forms. Prompt reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance gautam duplicate post ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "gautam" <gautam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3887B867-A614-478F-BA...

Incoming emails
Hi all, we are installing MS CRM and we have problems about incoming emails. We understand that there is a way in which incoming emails of a sales representative enters directly to his workplace email folder. This is an option of the options window. We Typed CRMEmailEnabled in the Exchange Custom Attribute of exchange in the user. If the sales representative receives an email it enters to the inbox instead of the workplace email folder and we have to promote it manually. We are confused, can the sales representative receive an email directly to MS CRM?? or it is mandatory to promote it?? ...

Mail Merge in browser
Hi, In MS CRM you can use mail merge with the SFO-client and direct e-mail in the browser. Now I'm using the c360 Search Pac for selecting the contacts, but this only works when it is in a browser. I want to mail merge the selection made with the Search Pac, but can only select direct email. Is there a way I can use the mail merge function in the browser (and the direct email in the SFO)? And can someone tell why this is, why just put both features in the browser as in the SFO-client? Greetz, MattijsW Hi! There is no possibility to directly make a MailMerge out of the browse. The...

Mail merge problem #3
Running Publisher 2003, Word 2003 I have a Word document -- with an Avery label format -- containing my mailing list. When trying to mail merge with the wizard, it errors out saying; "Some of the field names in this data source are blank or contain invalid characters, such as periods, brackets, or exclamation points. Change these field names before you import data from this data source." I've cleared out all the punctuation, etc. marks that are there and cleared out any blank "Labels". I'm still getting this error. What's up? Will I be able to make...

email size is 2 or 3 times larger than original size
the original email document in publisher is 64 k before sending , after sending , the receiver of the email gets a file thats 146k in size, without using the signature in outlook, or sometimes it doubles, triples etc, ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

Web Links in HTHL Mails
Hi all, Trying to sort a problem on one of our users PCs. Outlook 2000 running on XP. I can send him web links and they open fine. But when the link is contained in an HTML type mail it just ignores the click. Web browsing otherwise works fine and I can manually open the page that the link is pointing to on his machine. I'm sure it must be a security setting somewhere. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Many thanks Graeme ...

Auto cc to spesified email address
Dear The Expert, when users send email, then it automatically cc to spesified email address.. ie. when user1@mydomain.com send email.. the copy of email also sent to BossOfUser1@mydomain.com is it possible? .. please advise If this is to monitor user email activity I find it easier to give manager of User X rights to open User X's mailbox and view what is being sent, received..... If this is for incoming messages in their exchange account you can set messages to be copied to the managers mailbox under delivery options. If anyone knows a better way I am all ears. "Wina...