Finding - Viewing - Conflicting Appointments - How?

Hi,

I am given a warning message that a reoccurring appointment conflicts
with another appointment.

Is there a way to search or view where that conflict occurs?

Regards

Pete
0
nospam695 (1)

finding next smallest value in a column
Hi, I have a column of UNsorted numbers and need VBA to find the closest value that is smaller than input value. So, if column contains: 89, 1, 5, 65, 14, 19, 9. and the given number x is 50, then the code should return 19. The column cannot be sorted. Thank you! -- ______ Regards, Greg This funtion which is called with, for example, =NEARTO(A1:A17, 50) or =NEARTO(A1:A17, B1) seems to work. Test it for yourself Function nearto(rng, num) Dim mytable(255) nearto = "none" ' copy range to table k = 1 For Each cell In rng mytable(k) = cell k = k + 1 Next k = k - 1 &...

Bad Emails
I have O2003. We are cleaning out bad email addresses from our Outlook file. There are about approx 500 bad emails and I see two ways of doing this. Seach for the email and update the contacts 500 times. Use Advanced Fine entering all the bad emails and saving the Advanced find file. I can then add additional bad emails and run the searches again in the future. Once I complete each search I can then move all the contacts to a folder and do a group update on the email address deleting each bad email address. The question I have is there any automated way to get the names into the Advanced...

IDictionary. Find value
Hello, I have a IDictionary<Int, String> Contraints. How can I find if there is a Value (not a key) in this Dictionary which String contains the word "text" in it? Thanks, Miguel shapper wrote: > Hello, > > I have a IDictionary<Int, String> Contraints. > > How can I find if there is a Value (not a key) in this Dictionary > which String contains the word "text" in it? You have to search all the values. In general, you should avoid designing code with a requirement like that. It has obvious inefficiency problems, and...

View task pane and mail #2
Hello!! Using Outlook 2003 - Does anyone know if there is a way to view the mail as well as the task list? Similar to the view I can acheive using Calendar and task list. Thanks! Chris only by creating a folder home page using the outlook view control. There are some samples at www.digidashlive.com -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cente...

Printing full details in Month view?
How can I print the full subjects of appointments in Month view in Calendar? (Outlook 2007 running under Vista, fully patched). They are truncated to one line onscreen and in the printed version. My other machine has Outlook 2003 under Vista Home Premium and it truncates subjects onscreen but prints out the full subject line in month view, on the same kind of printer. I'm tearing my hair out but can't find how to fix the first system. TIA Randomiser;117641 Wrote: > How can I print the full subjects of appointments in Month view in > Calendar? > (Outl...

Confused about jpg viewing
I use Outlook 2007. When viewing multiple received jpg attachements only the file names are shown and each has to be opened individually even if the Outlook viewer is used and "all files" are selected. In the past I used to see jpg images within the email body and each could be seen by scrolling. Has this facility been disabled? regards, "nobody" "nobody" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:uheg9Zp4JHA.1712@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > In the past I used to see jpg images within the email body and each could > be seen by scrolling...

how do i find and delete downloaded documents sent to me
WANTING TO REMOVE LARGE DOCUMENTS E-MAILED TO ME -- HOW DO I FIND THEM AND DELETE THEM -- BOGGING DOWN MY COMPUTER Clean up your inbox. Clean up your sent folder. Clean up your deleted folder. As for cleaning up files on the harddrive, it depends on what your email program is. I know some versions of Netscape use the Temp folder windows start button|run %temp% is a quick way to get to that temp folder. I think Outlook Express uses the Temporary Internet files Open windows explorer rightclick on the C: drive (in the left hand window) select properties On the General Tab, click on the &q...

how to make a 3 fold brochure and cant find out how?
I have looked everywhere, and tried to change the page several different ways. Can anyone help me? Send me an e-mail and I'll attach a three fold brochure to a reply. It will be in Publisher 2000 format but should be workable for you. I'm at; dschmidt AT pacifier DOT com Mention the brochure. -- Don Vancouver, USA "britmaniee" <britmaniee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9F80011-C4B7-4C0C-A130-4C14DD7F6698@microsoft.com... >I have looked everywhere, and tried to change the page several different > ways. Can anyone help me? Help he...

can't find previous posts
I use to go to the search of each category where I had posted something and added my discussion group "NAME" babs in the search and all of my previous posts would come up. REcently I am having problems finding my old posts??? I go to the category or the general Microsoft.public.access and search babs and only a few come up - I posted one a few days ago and many others that don't come up in the search. Also I know I was on another Access Microsoft discussion group in the past and the word Public did not show up on the left sidebar- not real clear if it was the s...

Cannot remove reocuring appointment
Whenever I try and delete the reminder I get the following pop-up message "Cannot turnoff the reminder. you may be reminded again. The end date you entered occurs before the start date" I've tried to locate the appointment but cannot find it I just want to delete this reminder - never to be seen again Running Vista Microsoft 2007 Thank you start->run->outlook.exe /cleanreminders. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.micr...

find instances & report neighboring values
I am attempting to sub total amounts by month for a fairly large number of items. I would like to have excel find all instances on one date (Oct-05 or Jan-06 for example) and report all of the values in the cell neighboring each (ex, if I am adding the Oct-05 values, I want it to find the Oct-05 in d-4 and d-8 and report the value for e-4 and e-8). Once the values are reported, I need the values added . I don't care to see each value but I do need the total to be seen. =SUMIF(D:D,A1,E:E) where A1 hoilds the date to test for. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailin...

Cannot Find DC Exchange 2000 SP3
I have tried moving exchange to 3 different computers now all with the same results. "All Domain Controllers In Use Are No Responding" however the controller is there and responding quite well. In the system log I am getting all kinds of messages from LsaSrv, MrxSub, DCOM, Browser. Note this is a machine that was not having any problems until exchange was applied. What is going wrong? ...

Finding Value of the First Item in a List Box
I need to know the value of the first (OR ONLY) listed item (the value of the first column) in a List Box. My ListBox is named ListOfPeople. "LA Lawyer" <LA Lawyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADB3AAD6-913E-4C9A-9E6F-995C97A61512@microsoft.com... >I need to know the value of the first (OR ONLY) listed item (the value of >the > first column) in a List Box. "The first column", or the first row? From what you said, I'm guessing that you mean the first row. > My ListBox is named ListOfPeople. Here's example ...

How do I find out how many different cell formats an existing wor.
I'm having difficulty copying a worksheet into an exisitng workbook, the error comes back "too many cell formats". I know that Excel allows 4,000 different cell formats, but I can't tell which file needs to be adjusted to reduce the number of cell formats. Is there a way to find out how many cell formats are already in use in a particular file? From a post by David McRitchie ************************* Hi Sunil (and Peter) with requested email copy to Sunil, Slow Response, Memory Problems, and Speeding up Excel http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/slowresp.htm#for...

Sortng Custom Views
I have been saving filtered criteria using 'custom views', icon on th toolbar, however, as this list grows, I would like to sort the assigne names in alphabetical order within the custom views box. Is this possible? Ton -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Like other dropdown lists in Excel, you can't modify the contents of the Custom Views list. Instead of using the Custom View list, you could move the Custom Views command to one of your toolbars. Then, click on it to open the Custom Views dialog box, where the views are listed alphabetically -- Choose Too...

Viewing two parts of same sheet at once
I am using Excel 2000. I need to view two parts of the same sheet at the same time. Help tells me to put my mouse at the top of the vertical scroll bar, and point to the split box, then drag. When I open a blank (new) spreadsheet, the slpit box is visible. However, when I open any of my existing spreadsheets, the scroll bar is visible, and works OK, but there is no split box. Any ideas? Thanks!! Jim Jim, don't know why the split box isn't there, but you can try Window > Split (Excel 2003, but I think the same command is in 2000). -- DDM "DDM's Microsoft Office...

View/Print Individual Reports
Here is what I have: I have a database for tracking therapy clients. Client data is in one table. Therapy progress notes are in another with a one-to-many relationship. I have a form w/ subform set up to receive the data. I have a query set up to tie the two tables together and feed into a report. (Tables/Forms and Queries all do what I want them to properly) Right now, the report contains data from every client and progress note. What I want is to be able to place a button on the subform for the progress notes, so that when it is clicked it generates the report with just that...

Prevent data change in custom view
In a custom view on a public folder, where data are grouped, it is possible to change editible fields in items by dragging & dropping it from one group to another. In my case this happened erroneously and data were changed unintentionally. Is there a way to prevent any data change in a view, e.g.to make a view READ-ONLY? ...

How do I see all appoinments in monthly view
I want to be able to see all or most of the appointments in each day on the monthly view, for example some of my recurring appointments disappear in the monthly view, I only need to see four or five lines of text, should I reduce font or can I make each day a bit bigger? "Ufasach" <Ufasach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE28605A-766D-4148-813B-2615EB407CC7@microsoft.com... >I want to be able to see all or most of the appointments in each day on the > monthly view, for example some of my recurring appointments disappear in > the > monthly vie...

Open presentation in slideshow view, from Access via VBA
I've got an Access application I'm developing to control a Powerpoint presentation. I've figured out how to open PPT, select a presentation, and view that presentation in design view, but have not figured out how to switch the view to SlideShow. Assuming I have application (oPPT) and presentation (oPres) objects, what VBA do I need to change the view of PPT from design view to slideshow view. ---- Dale Hi dale Does oPres.SlideShowSettings.Run do it? -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerp...

Advanced Find not working!
Help please - any ideas? It used to work! Outlook Express 6 Cheers Susan Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted ...

Propagate views for a folder?
Hi, I'm interested in customizing a view for a public folder, and then having it be the default view for everyone who views that folder. Is this possible? Or does everyone have to set up this view manually? Thanks, Sean In news:1159366480.140686.158360@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, sean.gilbertson@gmail.com <sean.gilbertson@gmail.com> typed: > Hi, > > I'm interested in customizing a view for a public folder, and then > having it be the default view for everyone who views that folder. Is > this possible? Or does everyone have to set up this view manually? &g...

[SDI] Accessing members from Doc, View and Frame
Hi, I'd like to ask which is the best way to access variables and functions from different classes, i.e. CTreeCtrl is defined in View class, but I need to access it from Frame or Doc. I use ((CAppDoc*) GetActiveDocument())->, ((CAppView*) GetActiveView())-> and ((CMainFrame*) GetParentFrame())->, but I don't know it's the correct way. TIA. -- Deli Deli wrote: > Hi, > I'd like to ask which is the best way to access variables and functions from > different classes, i.e. CTreeCtrl is defined in View class, but I need to > access it from Frame or Doc...

How to find out if public folder replication is complete
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_015D_01C6181E.6B2D3C50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="koi8-r" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I'm replicating public folders from one server to another and plan to = shut down original server after it's done. My questions are 1. How do I know that all public folders are replicated? Any tool for = that except for clicking on each folder individually and verifiing it? 2. How do I test this on client machines? Do I shut down original = server? Or dismount public store? Or stop "mess...

Create a "View" for Accounts that displays Primary Contact's email
Hi, Today I created a new Account View for one of our business units. The view displays a listing of the particular type of Account that the business unit serves. When I asked the business unit if that View helped them, I got a reply saying that the column for Account Email was good but they preferred a column for the Primary Contact's Email. It seems that out-of-the-box, I can't use the web front end to include a column for the Primary Contact's Email. I can (& I have) include a column for the Primary Contact which displays the Contact's name. Of course, unlike t...