Finding Outlook on Another Drive

My computer had a system crash so I hooked my hard drive
up on my girlfriends computer... I need to open MY
Outlook for important dates and email... How do I get to
it? I can open my girlfriends Outlook because that's now
on her desktop and the master hard drive... I need to
open my Outlook from my drive or import the data... I
know how to import export but I can't get to it to export
data to a file so I can import it on her drive... I hope
someone knows what I'm talking about... I need this in
the next two days and I don't have time to fix or buy
another computer right now... I thought I could find it
somewhere...

PLEASE HELP!!!
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi James Inman,

so you have to put the Hard Disk in your Girl Friends Computer.
Look that you put your HDD  on the Second IDE Channel and look that your HDD
is MASTER or CABLE SELECT.
Start the Computer and press F2 or DEL to get into the BIOS.
There is a point call IDE Detection. There you go and let the BIOS find the
new HDD
After the Bios find your HDD, SAVE and EXIT (Y).
The computer reboot by itself.
After this, your HDD is shown in the explorer. And now you can import it in
your Girl Friends OL.
You Have to search your *.PST on you HDD  Documents and Settings |Ur
Username|Local Settings|Micrososft|Outlook
--
Gestern lief noch alles, ich habe nichts gemacht!
Bitte in der Newsgroup antworten, damit jeder davon was hat
"James Inman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> My computer had a system crash so I hooked my hard drive
> up on my girlfriends computer... I need to open MY
> Outlook for important dates and email... How do I get to
> it? I can open my girlfriends Outlook because that's now
> on her desktop and the master hard drive... I need to
> open my Outlook from my drive or import the data... I
> know how to import export but I can't get to it to export
> data to a file so I can import it on her drive... I hope
> someone knows what I'm talking about... I need this in
> the next two days and I don't have time to fix or buy
> another computer right now... I thought I could find it
> somewhere...
>
> PLEASE HELP!!!

0
Bravestar (248)

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

New Disk storage

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large