find related messages not working

I have a user when he clicks on the banner to find related
messages...nothing happens.  It used to work as planned
and he claims nothing was changed.
0
anonymous (74722)

Hello,

please use scanpst.exe and if it isnt working after that,
try to use ? | see and repair

0
Bravestar (248)

Out of Office message in outlook
How do you set this up in outlook mail when you are not using exchange? All the help seems to apply to exchange. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311107 "GC" <gcami@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u5zhpWgvKHA.1964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How do you set this up in outlook mail when you are not using exchange? > All the help seems to apply to exchange. > Thank you GC "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message news:%233jqt7gvKHA.812@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311107 > > &q...

Utilities Error message
I'm in the process of setting up a test server with a copy of some of our companies on a new server (Server 2008 and SQL 2008). I copied the Dynamics database as well as 1 of our company data bases. I installed GP and then ran the SP4 Service pack. However, when I try to run GP Utilities I'm getting a message that says "Other users are currently using Microsoft Dynamics GP. You cannot update tables while anyone is using Microsoft Dynamics GP." I've run the ClearCompanies SQL script and I've also followed the directions in KB 932027 (DELETE DYNAMICS..ACTIVIT...

Workflow status active, but not working
Hello, I have an opportunity that triggered a (sales process )workflow rule on creation. When I look at the the sales process in the opportunity it shows that it's active. When I move from sales stage from eg 20% to 50% none of the workflow activities are kicked off for the 50%. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, can you create a new test opportunity and see if it has the same problem ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Loreeta" <Loreeta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B072F8E1-6DBA...

inbound message awaiting delivery
I have 182 messages stuck in my inbound message awaiting delivery queue. I can't delete them. Plus the messages that are getting stuck are going valid e-mail addresses. I tried to delete the queue.dat file but that does not seem to work. any suggestions. Exchange 5.5 sp4 Looks like a DNS problem. Try the following from a DOS prompt PROMPT> nslookup -querytype=mx aol.com Replace aol.com with a valid domain that is stuck in the queue. See if your DNS server is able to resolve the name. Davidew7 wrote: > I have 182 messages stuck in my inbound message awaiting delivery queue. ...

Messages list missing in MFC ClassWizard dialogue box
I need to work on a old VC++ (rev 3?) project completed years ago. The project opens fine under VC++ 6, and it compiles/works fine, too Now, I open View->Classwizard..., and the Messagemaps tab. Select CMyNameApp for Class name, and CMyNameApp for Object ID, I can't see anything under the Messages list (where I see AddToRecentFilelist, DoMessgeBox, ...., in all my new VC++ projects) Anyway to bring them in? THanks! "Chen" <Chen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32FC4382-0964-4644-B4E8-98A9B2F1F99D@microsoft.com... >I need to work on a old VC++ ...

Can I forward all messages received from a specific domain?
I'd like to set up a rule for an exchange user that forwards all mail they receive from a particular domain to another user's exchange mailbox. I tried setting up a rule where the "From" field was configured with a domain name only (From: specificdomain.com). I tested by having someone from that domain send an email to the user, but the rule did not fire; the message was never forwarded. Is there a valid syntax for creating a rule that should fire for all email from a particular domain? It's not practical in this case to set up multiple rules to fire on incom...

"To: contains a phrase" filter does not work for outgoing emails
I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work for emails sent from my outlook. How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: field? O. Ondrej Sevecek <ondra at my_surname dot com> wrote: > I have created filter specifying a phrase from the TO: field of an > email. Such emails should be placed in a folder. This does not work > for emails sent from my outlook. > How to place an outgoing email in a specific folder based on the TO: > field? Use the "wit...

OWA Anchor Tags Down Work in Premium / Rich
Has anyone found a fix for this: If you click on a link in an email that is an html anchor / bookmark tag to another spot in the email, OWA Premium reloads the webpage without jumping down the anchor spot. But if you use Basic mode (or another browser like Firefox), it doesn't reload the page, it simply jumps down to the spot like it's supposed to. anyone know how to get this work correctly in premium? The property of the link in Premium / Rich shows this: ...202006.EML/#num10 but in OWA basic it looks like this: ...202006.EML/?cmd=Open#num7 I tried copying the url used by ba...

Unread messages in Public Folders
Hi all, I have two problems with public folders: - OWA nor Outlook doesn't display count of unread messages, regardless whether per-user read/unread information is checked or not - I'm unable to setup Outlook to show desktop alert on new messages in any public folder; the dummy rule with display desktop alert option doesn't work - is it even possible? Thanks in advance, Robert On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:21:05 +0100, "Robert Goldwein" <robert.goldwein@dtptools.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >I have two problems with public folders: >- OWA nor Outlook doesn&#...

Outlook 2003 -receiving multiple copies of messages
The setup. SBS2003 server, mail comes from ISP "CATCH_ALL pop box) WinXP Pro OutLook 2003 Clients (All fully service packed up) Situation. I send a message from an external source, be it hotmail or home account or even from another company to say 3 people at our company. john@mycomp.com, jim@mycomp.com, fred@mycomp.com. they all get the same message 3 times. If I try this from within the company they only get the message once. Any ideas would be very welcome. Thanx in advance of any help. John R Giddy_uk wrote: > The setup. > SBS2003 server, mail comes from ISP "CATCH_ALL...

Outlook 2003 Suggest Names feature stops working
Hello I've run into a problem with one of our Outlook 2003 installations. On this particular PC (XP SP2), the Suggest Names feature has spontaneously "forgotten" all of the email addresses in it's cache. It's like all of the email addresses are somehow deleted. The feature is still turned on in Tools, Options, Email Options, Adv Email Options. And any email addresses the user puts in after this problem occurs are remembered, but Outlook doesn't remember any from the day before or earlier. The user hasn't been mucking around with his settings, and this has hap...

Error message creating install package
I am trying create an install package but allways I get error message after pressing OK at the final phase. The message is: "The destination install subfolder name cannot contain any of the following characters: /:*?"<>|+,;=[]" My subfolder's name is Family. Why this message? -- Have a Nice Day! ...

Error Message on Pack and go
Working on a 108Mb Poster, Error Message, "the disk is full publisher. cannot write to file%. I have enough space on the disk, over 100Gb. Is there a limit that publisher can write to? Thanks AJ wrote: > Working on a 108Mb Poster, Error Message, "the disk is full publisher. cannot > write to file%. > > I have enough space on the disk, over 100Gb. > > Is there a limit that publisher can write to? Yes, but you probably aren't hitting it. Are you saving to a network drive or other removeable media? 108MB is rather large for a poster - do you have any par...

Outbound messages got out of the IMC Queue and don't get their destination.
Hi My platform : Windows NT 4.0 sp6 Exchange Server 5.5 sp4 I will appreciate anyone who can give a solution to this problems : when our users sent e-mail out the company, I mean Internet those messeges never reach their destination. I monitor the IMC's queue and every messages got out of the queue, I found not error in the event viewer, neither I received a returned error from those messages, All I can say is that those messages desapear. Javier How is your IMS setup to deliver email? DNS, or SmartHost Click the 'Connections' tab and verify valid settings are in place ...

Message overlap in reply window
When I try to reply or forward certain emails, they don't display properly in the compose window. Parts of the message are displayed right on top of other parts so that it's barely readable. These same messages display normally in the inbox. This problem occurs only if I try to reply or forward, and it doesn't happen with all messages. In one instance, the sender had embedded an uncompressed bitmap (1.4 MB) image in the message, but I don't know if that's even relavent. I'm using Outlook 2000. Thanks. ...

emails sent from work
I sent emails from work to home address yet the messages are not in my inbox. Why not? do I have to set up somehow? "dummy" <dummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32256DDD-4E7B-48F7-AF7A-2D2080B94BFB@microsoft.com > I sent emails from work to home address yet the messages are not in > my inbox. Why not? do I have to set up somehow? Inbox where? ...

The attached message contains no valid recipients
I get the above error message whenever I receive an email from a mass mailing which includes one of my users email addresses. the email defaults to the admin email address. As the email address in the mailing is a valid one, why does this happen? And you use some kind of POP3 "connector"? Stuart wrote: > I get the above error message whenever I receive an email > from a mass mailing which includes one of my users email > addresses. the email defaults to the admin email address. > As the email address in the mailing is a valid one, why > does this happen? I use...

Rule to delete junk mail does not always work
I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the mail containing these words still gets through (usually finish up in the Junk mail folder). When I run the rule on the Junk Mail folder these emails get deleted! So the rule would seem to be ok. Any idea why the rule does not always work? Al PE <pitsofearth@msn.com> wrote: > I have created a rule to delete any mail which contain certain > characters or words. This appears to work sometimes but some of the > mail containing these words ...

Sent items missing messages
All my messages in my "sent items" folder are missing. The stay for a couple of hours and then they're gone. Can anyone help?? I've changed nothing in my setting or options - and I can't understand why this is happening. Make sure in the upper right corner it says: Show All Messages Also can be found here View->Current View->Show All Messages mrspmanning;1609546 Wrote: > All my messages in my "sent items" folder are missing. The stay for a > couple of hours and then they're gone. Can anyone help?? I've changed > ...

Finding Time of idle remote sessions(RDP) in windows XP
Hi, Is there any way i can find the time of idle remote session(RDP) in windows XP using powershell. Please help! Hi Rajeev, Plain TS or XenApp\Citrix? Martin "Rajeev" <s.rajeev3@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b4c8b150-79ff-4f0b-8d90-a13118c8eeda@z4g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Is there any way i can find the time of idle remote session(RDP) in > windows XP using powershell. > > Please help! Its plain TS, using RDP In that case you should use Win32_LogonSession class and filter LogonType 10: http://msdn.microsoft....

Message Disposition Notification
I was wondering if there is any way to block these Message Disposition Notification messages (RFC 3798). So far today, three people received the same piece of spam that has one of these MDN in the headers. If the destination mailbox wasn't full, we wouldn't have noticed it. One person read it with Outlook 2000. One read it with his Blackberry and one shift-deleted it in Outlook (with preview off). However, in all three cases, a return message was sent back to the sender's email without any traces of it in Outlook or Blackberry. The two that were read appended "Rea...

Recovering an accidentially deleted folder with messages
I have Outlook Express. I deleted a folder by accident but found it in recycle and dragged it back into the Outlook Express directory where other folders are (it is a "dbx" file there). Is there any way to restore it as an Outlook Express folder? Just clicking on it doesn't work. Thanks! Bob "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03db01c398fb$923c3b60$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have Outlook Express. I deleted a folder by accident > but found it in recycle and dragged it back into the > Outlook Express directory where othe...

Error Message #4
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I receive an error message for ALL Microsoft products when opening the application-"An unexpected error ocurred while trying to load the Microsoft framework library" The applications work for Word and Xcel but I get an error message for PowerPoint that shuts down the application when it trys to open a file. Can anyone provide insight? Thanks, Jim Framework errors are almost always the result of the software not being updated. Since you don't indicate your current update levels of Office or OS X I'd ...

Problem with Advanced Find
>Hello, any help would be very much appreciated. >On our original hard drive, all Microsoft outlook related >folders were located in the single file "mailbox.pst" >The hard drive encountered a virus, and the most recently >backed up "mailbox.pst" that wasn't infected, was copied >onto our new hard drive. >After loading outlook, onto the new hard drive, a whole >new set of "personal folders" was created. We then opened >the old "mailbox.pst"( by pressing File->open), and the >old folders appeared above the new p...

Huge message in inbox blocking outlook
I have an error message (Webshield SMTP) for an email that I sent (mea culpa) that had a huge attachment in it. The error message also has the attachment (13MB!). I am trying to isolate this email, and delete it, but cannot. Everytime Outlook highlights it, Outlook seizes up and I have to shut it down. I have tried to create an alternate inbox, and failed, so the only email in the real inbox is the error message. Hence I cannot use Outlook, as the inbox immediately highlights the rogue email. Is there any possible way of finding the email outside of Outlook and deleting it? Or is the...