Filters #3

Help!
I am doing a Rule wizard. I have created a filter and
instead of going into the specfic folder I assigned it to
it is going into my inbox, my folder I assigned it to and
another folder that has nothing to do with it.  I have
made 5 other filters the same way and I am having no
problem with them at all.  Can someone please guide me
into what I may be doing wrong with this filter?

Thank you!
0
anonymous (74722)

Try adding "stop processing more rules" to the end of each rule.  Possibly
multiple rules are acting on a particular message, causing duplicates to be
created in different folders.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:2f97b01c46d94$dcd48880$a401280a@phx.gbl,
Pauline wrote:

> Help!
> I am doing a Rule wizard. I have created a filter and
> instead of going into the specfic folder I assigned it to
> it is going into my inbox, my folder I assigned it to and
> another folder that has nothing to do with it.  I have
> made 5 other filters the same way and I am having no
> problem with them at all.  Can someone please guide me
> into what I may be doing wrong with this filter?
>
> Thank you!

Trouble to understand the email routing function with Mcrm 3.0
Hello my name is Lenny, and i have a problem. I have installed MCRM 3.0 on my server, and the email routing on my exchange server, so far everything is fine. I olso deployed the Rule wizard, so i should be able to receive emails to my crm user, but it dosent work, all emails coming in goes directly to my normal outlook, but will not go to my crm user. I can send email from mscrm but not get any. An example il send an email to my friend from mscrm, what works fine, then he replies it goes directly to my outlook folder, but not to my mscrm user. The email i sent from mscrm has a token n...

COUNTIF problem #3
I want to do a count with more than one criteria in two different columns. see below, please help :confused: count "name" in column A ONLY if the following characteristics (small, big or medium) apply conrrespondingly in column B. It could also be the inverse, count the number of times small, big & medium appear in column B ONLY if column A = "name" Please help. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A1000="name")*(B1:B1000={"small","medium","big"})) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out...

Ranking #3
i have percentages on six sheets of a work book. on the 7th sheet. i want to rank these percentages from lowest to highest. i've tried using the SMALL function but cannot get it t work. here's the formula. any help would be greatly appreciated :confused: =SMALL((cincinnati!L58,atlanta!L59,perimeter!L58,'ston point'!L59,newport!L59),1 -- pkbrav ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pkbravo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1513 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=...

CRM 3.0 Workflow don't work
each time when i apply rule to an opportunity.I got a workflow error blow: Condition {1D992E3C-EC2E-DC11-B318-005056C00008} failed in step {1B992E3C-EC2E-DC11-B318-005056C00008} of process instance {F4982E3C-EC2E-DC11-B318-005056C00008}. Please view the paused rule in the Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.Monitor for more information about the failure. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. When I try to pause and resume the workflow in workflow monitor.The workflow can keep going. what is the problem on my server? On Jul 10, 10:20 am, &...

access crm 3.0 report from internet
hi all, i have sbs 2003,sql 2005 & reporting services and crm 3.0 install in 1 box. i am hosting the crm application with a public ip address. crm is working fine but except report part. in lan, crm working fine. when access from internet, user using webclient (IE) and click on report, it pop up new window and show the UI, user can select the report and do the filtering for generating the report. when the moment user click 'run report' it say " IE can not display the web page". this only happen when user access crm from internet. i also did notice status bar is al...

Archiving #3
I wanted to save about three years of files which I have on Money and I clicked on "Archive" to put them on a cd. Since I did that, I have them on the cd but every time I close Money now, it pops up a message that I have files to copy on the cd. How can I get this to stop????? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, bear wrote: >I wanted to save about three years of files which I have >on Money and I clicked on "Archive" to put them on a cd. >Since I did that, I have them on the cd but every time I >close Money now, it pops up a message that I have files &g...

web link #3
Thank you Nick hodge -- nowfa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nowfal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1000 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27599 ...

3D Surface from data from 3 columns
introduction: I need 3D surface chart made in Excel. I have data written in 3 columns lets say A,B,C I think that I need to convert them to table to make the chart (A would be horizontal axis, B- vertical and C- values)- but I do not know how to do it :-( Could you please help me? :-) Jack Hi Jack have a look at http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/3d_surface/index.html Frank jack wrote: > introduction: > I need 3D surface chart made in Excel. > > I have data written in 3 columns lets say A,B,C > I think that I need to convert them to table to make the chart (A >...

personal folder #3
for some reason I have 2 personal folder that loads the same items folder and emails. Its a duplicate and I can not get rid of either of them, close or delete. does anyoen know how to change this? If you're using a version of Outlook that supports mail profiles, the easiest way to fix this problem is to create a new mail profile from scratch, attach your good .PST file to it, and delete the old profile. What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say &...

filtering dates within this week
I have a series of dates. How can i filter dates that are within this week? thanks I would add another column to represent the year and week number. Then filter on that. Excel has its own =weeknum() function (requires installation of the analysis toolpak in xl2003 and below). But week numbers mean different things to different people/groups/organizations. I'd start with Ron de Bruin's site if excel's =weeknum() isn't sufficient: http://www.rondebruin.nl/weeknumber.htm http://www.rondebruin.nl/isodate.htm Lynn wrote: > > I have a series of dates. How can i filter d...

Time Formula #3
I have a two times (ex 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM) I want to figure out the number of hours from the start of one time to the end of the other time. What formula do I use? The formula is =[cell showing 5:30 PM]-[cell showing 8:30 AM]. Format the answer as 0.00 and the formula will show hours and fractions thereof (e.g. 4 1/2 hours will show as 4.50). "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3db001c4a662$2dd276b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I have a two times (ex 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM) I want to > figure out the number of hours from the start of one time...

Pocket excel #3
I have a pocket PC running windows CE 2.11. i am looking for microsoft pocket excel or a spreadsheet application for general use, that is capable of sincrinization with microsoft excel ...

form filter 02-29-08
Is there a way to make a column header on a subform in Datasheet view perform similar to Outlook with sort of that column when the user clicks it? Thanks, Sam Function SortForm(frm As Form, ByVal sOrderBy As String) As Boolean On Error GoTo Err_SortForm 'Purpose: Set a form's OrderBy to the string. Reverse if already set. 'Return: True if success. 'Usage: Label/button above a column in a continuous form: ' Call SortForm(Me, "MyField") If Len(sOrderBy) > 0 Then ' Reverse the order if already sorted this ...

CRM 3.0 client support Outlook 2007 on Windows 7?
Does anyone know if it is supported or any issues/workarounds? thanks Adrian CRM 3.0 client is support with Office 2007 products (you'll need the v3c version: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=740e1b3b-11c3-4aef-b2e3-8309e0cf1bb0&displaylang=en) I would imagine that being the case, there shouldn't be issues on Windows 7 Peter Gernburd "adrianh" wrote: > Does anyone know if it is supported or any issues/workarounds? > > thanks > Adrian ...

1.2 to 3.0 Upgrade with new Server
Can we put 3.0 on a new box (upgrading the data from the SQL box) directly w/o upgrading the old box to CRM 3.0 first? A little confused about what you are trying to do. It sounds like you want to install the code on a new server, but have it "use an existing" 1.2 database and upgrade it in the process. My first thought is that this will not work. It might, but I don't think it will. If this is what you are trying, then you could do the following: - install v1.2 on the new server and "use the existing" databases - Instal v3 on the new server as a upgrade. However...

Procedure to remove all named ranges #3
Don I did use Chip Pearson's module to remove all VBA Code and module in addition to removing names. There are no modules present in the on worksheet that we are e-mailin -- Doctor ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DoctorV's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=514 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26482 And you reviewed the notes at Debra Dalgleish's site???: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros there have been some posts that say that Solver can leave a na...

*Help* 3 Computers Won't Hold the DST Patch
Hello-- We deploy MS patches via WSUS. We updated the DST related patches on the workstations and the Exchange server. There are a few workstations, and one server that keeps reverting back to the old time. Can anyone direct me on what to look for on this? We tried unchecking the DST on the clock admin--no go. Windows Time services are running on all boxes with time error. Obviously the issue is affecting public calendar appointments. Our environment is Windows Server 2003 and Exchange server 2003 with SP2. We have 2 DCs. Both patched with the DST correctly and times are correct. ...

CRM 3 and IE8
We're still stuck on CRM 3 (since MS won't release a GP connector for CRM 4) .. . . but after installing IE8, we are unable to get CRM to work correctly with the Outlook client or directly in the browser. 1. Browser - when initially opening CRM, we receive a message to close the window. If "yes" is chosen, the window closes, but no other window opens . .. . everything remains closed. 2. Outlook client - After setting an appt that is directly linked to an account or lead, when a user opens that appt in outlook and clicks on "view regarding", the window opens...

CRM 3.0 router does not route mail to CRM
Hi There, Mail is going out of CRM to an external contact. Upon email reply from the contact the email is placed in the users mailbox but not in the CRM contact history? I have the following error on the exchage server. --------- Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Verifying before delivery message: RE: test CRM bots:00003000001 in mailbox: crmbotsmailbox failed (System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebRes...

POP3 problem #3
Outlook 2000 running on an XP Pro client. I have set up internet email accounts, but Outlook and OE give error messages 'cannot find POP3 server named <mail.(ISP).net>. Telnet will not connect, and netstat shows ports 110 and 25 are not listening. How do I activate these ports? Thanks S.Low Recheck your server settings with your ISP. No < > or (ISP) although I assume you are using shorthand for the real settings. It should look something like this: pop-server.isp.net or pop.mail.isp.com "S.Low" wrote: > Outlook 2000 running on an XP Pro client. I have...

BCM to CRM 3 migration error
Hello, I got the following error when using the data migration tool. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this? Thanks. 8/25/2006 4:02:09 PM------>System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot sort a row of size 8291, which is greater than the allowable maximum of 8094. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.Read() at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillLoadDataRowChunk(SchemaMapping mapping, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillFromReader(Object data, String srcTable, IDataReader dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRe...

number formatting #3
Hi, I would like to get some expert help:) I would like to eliminate any unnecessery 0 from numbers. e.g.: instead of 0.00347 i want to se 3.47 How can I form the cell to get this form? ( without any multiplying ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com <"( without any multiplying)"> How about dividing ? =A1/0.001 <bg> -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may b...

filter for missing values in a range
I have a list in Col A ( about 2000) one to four digit numbers. I would like to ( for example) , in the 700's be able to filter and find out which of the numbers from 700 to 799 is NOT in the list. I know how to copy and paste to another col, etc. Thanks in advance for the wonderful help all of you give. One play .. Assume your source data runs in A2 down In B2: =IF(ROWS($1:1)+700-1>799,"",IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(ROWS($1:1)+700-1,A:A,0)),"",ROWS($1:1)+700-1)) Copy B2 down by 100 rows to cover the full spread of numbers to be checked, ie # of nums from s...

Email #3
Hi, I have a situation where a couple of outlook clients receive three or four duplicates of the same email, can anyone tell me why this happens or a fix. Running exchange server 2003 sp3 and Outlook 2003. -- Geoff Kidd On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:57:28 -0800, "Geoff Kidd" <GeoffKidd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >I have a situation where a couple of outlook clients receive three or four >duplicates of the same email, can anyone tell me why this happens or a fix. >Running exchange server 2003 sp3 and Outlook 2003. Any AV on the Exch Server? Symante...

PST Files #3
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3E124.D010CCA0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0039_01C3E124.D010CCA0" ------=_NextPart_001_0039_01C3E124.D010CCA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I copied my pst files to the server. The n I upgraded my workstation from Win 98 to Win 2000. When I try to import my pst file, back to the workstation, it copies = over, but there is no data... Can someone tell me what is happening??? Charles L. Ph...