File Size #3

I am running XP Pro OS and using Office 2003 Pro.

When I try to send a file larger than 1 MB, the email sits
in my outgoing box.  It actually is sent but never reaches
my sent items folder.  I have to send the email, contact
the recipient to ensure they received the mail & then
delete the email from the outgoing box.

Any help is appreciated
0
anonymous (74722)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

Font Sizing
I am visually impaired. I would like to increase font size in the IN-box window where the From: Subject: and Received: columns are listed. I have been able to increase font size to read the body of the e-mail and can compose e-mail with larger font - just would like to increase font size for the incoming message headers. Please write to me at: johnw@winserv.com if you can help. thank you in advance. John Depending on your version of Outlook, View->Current View->Customize Current View->Other Settings. You can customize the Fonts from there. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Public Folder link to Excel File

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Renaming Partial File Names

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

unknown .edb file

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

printing imported gif files in Excel

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...