Field names?

Can anyone tell me what type field and the field names are for the
Vote Tracking Recipient and Response?  I do see one called "Voting
Response" under "All Mail Fields", however that is only showing me my
vote responses to someone else, i.e. not thost that I've sent out for
a vote myself.

Please help,

Steve

0
sspatriots (78)

The Voting Response field works for me in my Inbox when I recieve votes in
response to an email I send out with Voting Buttons on it.

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant

read my articles here: www.judygleeson.com
Canberra, Australia

how to post questions: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375

"Steve" <sspatriots@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me what type field and the field names are for the
> Vote Tracking Recipient and Response?  I do see one called "Voting
> Response" under "All Mail Fields", however that is only showing me my
> vote responses to someone else, i.e. not thost that I've sent out for
> a vote myself.
>

> Please help,
>
> Steve

0
gleeson_judy (322)
9/12/2007 11:29:06 AM
On Sep 12, 7:29 am, "Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)"
<gleeson_j...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The Voting Response field works for me in my Inbox when I recieve votes in
> response to an email I send out with Voting Buttons on it.
>
> Judy Gleeson
> MVP Outlook
> Trainer and Consultant
>
> read my articles here:www.judygleeson.com
> Canberra, Australia
>
> how to post questions:http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375
>
> "Steve" <sspatri...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Can anyone tell me what type field and the field names are for the
> > Vote Tracking Recipient and Response?  I do see one called "Voting
> > Response" under "All Mail Fields", however that is only showing me my
> > vote responses to someone else, i.e. not thost that I've sent out for
> > a vote myself.
>
> > Please help,
>
> > Steve- Hide quoted text -

Judy,

Thanks so much for the tip.  That did exactly what I was after.....

Regards,

Steve

0
sspatriots (78)

Multiple name appearances
Have a list of 1000 names trying to sort by appearances >5. Not sure if Lookup or Hlookup? Pat318 wrote: > Have a list of 1000 names trying to sort by appearances >5. > Not sure if Lookup or Hlookup? If your list is in A1:A1000, put this in B1:B1000 and sort by column B: =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$1000,A1) ...

How to force special layout of File-as, Full Name and Company
When I enter a new business contact, "Johnny Rockets" for example, I want the Full Name, Company and File As to all show "Johnny Rockets" and not "Rockets, Johnny." Is there a way to cause that to happen without having to go back and adjust the items? Outlook 2007. vista. You can control it for new contacts - Tools, Options, Contact Options to set the file as format and the default name order. See http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/contacts/contacts.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &...

Range Names
I need to figure out how to automatically assign dynamic range names to each "Saturday to Friday" in a list of monthly day numbers and associated day names for an entire year. A B 1 Sat 2 Sun 3 Mon 4 Tue 5........etc. I don't know where to start. Thanks, Wes Hi Wes, Depending on what you wish to do, XL's built in WeekNum function may assist. --- Regards, Norman "Wes" <additude@texstapes.com> wrote in message news:uV1CDQweFHA.3836@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I need to figure out how to automatically assign dynamic range name...

Name change due to marriage...
I have a user who recently got married and would like to have her new married name for her emails, but also wants external users to be able to send emails to her old address until she has adequate time to inform everyone. Her new email would be something like lastname-newname, firstname instead of lastname, firstname. Should I create a new account with her new name and forward all her emails from the old account to the new one and can I copy her current pst into the new one? THanks for everyone's help. No. Just highlight her account in ADUC, and choose re-name. Make the neede...

How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 2003 ?
How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 2003 ? (make BCC field unvalible) In news:u6NrOZiyFHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl, RikS <riks.tw@yahoo.com.tw> typed: > How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange > 2003 ? (make BCC field unvalible) Don't know how you'd do this offhand, but I wouldn't. If users are misusing BCC, educate them, and make this an HR issue. It really isn't a technical one. HI Riks go to new mail over there on toolbar u will be getting option in that opti...

writing calculated fields
I am trying to avoid starting a Crystal report from scratch, please help me! I need to use the equivalent of the "If, Then, Else" formula in Crystal reports in Report Writer. I need my PO in report writer to: if {IV00101.UOMSCHDL}="xxxxx" then (PO ordered QTY * 30) else if {IV00101.UOMSCHDL}="xxxxx" then (PO ordered QTY * 40) else PO ordered QTY I can only place PO's to the vendor in eaches but I am entering the PO into GP in cases. I have the PO processing side setup correctly, I just need the PO to print now. Thank you! -- CK Create two new calculate...

Could very much use a Field List
I apologize if this is out there already, but it seems that at least a few field names changed from 1.2 to 1.3. Although I had downloaded a field list before, from here, I cannot even find that original post, let alone any more recent that might contain the correct field names. I need to do some custom SQL and would prefer not to reinvent the wheel. Thanks in advance very much to anyone who could help. Bud Izen Salem Oregon Do you have MS Access? Make a new project and attach to the database as your data source. You will be able to see all the tables and the field names. It has been ...

Faulting application name: iexplore.exe In Windows 2008 Server R2
I am not certain why I keep getting this exception message. In fact I get a pop up most each time I try to access or connect using IE. Did a bit of searching, and have not found a good fix for this yet. I am running a Windows Server 2008 64bit machine. I tried blaming it on IE add-ons, but now I am running in NO-ADDON mode with no add-ons but the problem persists.I would appreciate it if someone helped with with a fix for this on my server. ERRORS TYPES SO FAR ============================================= Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 8.0.7600.16385, tim...

How can i null out a field going through CRM Update object
I have a custom field that i want to set back to null. Any ideas how i can do this through the object.update function? thanks ...

Combo values from query based on form fields
I am setting the values for a combo box in a form(s) via a query that 'filters' the results with criteria based upon the values of other fields on the form. The combo is a field that is bound. However, this is giving all kinds of problems ranging from Access completely crashing to being asked for the parameter values of those criteria fields when closing the form. I have tried making the combo an unbound field and then setting the value of the bound field to that unbound field after update, but that still leads to the same issues. How can I do this? As example - I have a form w...

Adding User Name to footer
I have spreadsheets that go out to a number of users, and they make various changes and print out for themselves. The problems is that no-one knows which version to pick up from a central printer. Can I add the user name to the footer. I also have the path and file in the same area. I would like to end up with : User Name printed 'path/file' on 'date' ...

Conditional text field Total
Hi, In the detail section of a report I have a text box that based on a condition, it will be either a 0 or a 1. I want to total the control at the end of the report. I did this in another report a couple of years ago but it is not working now. In the previous report, the ControlSource of the total is = [TextBoxNameFromDetailSection] and it sums correctly. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks. Leah -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/201001/1 Thanks but I see what was missing - "running sum over ...

Name range within a name range
In Excel is it possible to create a name range that contains multiple name ranges. As an example, I have created several name ranges with one cell reference, such as Sales(A2), COS(A5), ADM(A7), SELLING(A8), MRKT(A9). I would like to create a name range that I could include the all the name ranges and call it GROSS_PROFIT. If later I add another range I would like to be able to just add the range name to GROSS_PROFIT, such as R&D. Also the reason I chose to use named ranges is my cell references can change from month to month, I find it easier to create formulas using name refer...

Obtain Sub-Folder Names with VBA?
Is it possible to obtain the names of all Sub-Folders for a specific parent Folder? Just 2 levels (1 Parent Folder) and several children folders. We need the names of the sub-folders, not the names of the files in the sub-folders. Thanks for your help. Brad Lookup the Dir Function in the help file, specifically at the example it illustrates exactly how to get a directory listing. You'll see it isn't hard! -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.cardaconsultants.com/ For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.devhut.net Please rate this post using the...

user name and password not being retained in WindowsMail
I have Vista 32bit sp2, IE8 and WindowsMail. I had this problem on my XP/Outlook Express machine and found an answer, but can't find one for WindowsMail. Please note that I have had this set-up for several months and never incurred this problem. Even earlier today everything was working fine. It looks as if I can send messages, but when I click on send/receive button to receive messages I get a screen asking for my username and password. I have it set to remember in 'tools' 'accounts', but it isn't remembering it. Does anyone have a suggestion on how...

ADO Field is Nothing error
Running ANY integration on version 10 (have SP 4 installed in Dynamics AND integration manager) yields this error for EVERY user except me (I am an administrator on our domain). There are no symbols or weird charcters. These worked fine a couple months ago, but now no one can run any. These are not even sql optimized eConnect one. They are basic standard integrations. Are you using a shared Integration Manager database or does each user have their own. If the latter, then users may not be seeing the file you are seeing in the location you are seeing it. Best regards, --...

trying to select the last 3 digits of a field
hello all this is the query im using (I am looking to get the last 3 characters of a field): rep_code: Right(tablename.fieldname,3) And I get this error: IDBC--call failed [Informix][Infomirx ODBC Driver][Informix]A syntax error has occurred. (#-201) Is it something wrong with my query or something outside Access 2003 (since the table I am trying to work with its using an ODBC conexion)? Any ideas??? Thanks ...

Named Properties Error (Event ID: 9667)
Having problems with good old Event 9667. Thats the problem where Exchange 2003 stop accepting some emails when it hits the 16k soft limit on Named Properties. I've seen the KB article regarding adjusting the size of the named properties cache (if i can call it a cache) up to 32k but, as others have pointed out, that just delays the problem. I would like to know if anyone knows of any good ways to filter headers such that they are reduced to just the standard headers necessary for email delivery? Thanks, K ...

Excel 2003 - VBA
With code in Module 6, I created a button on a sheet as follows: ActiveSheet.Buttons.Add(1245, 16, 80, 16).Select Selection.Caption = "AutoFocus On" Selection.Name = "AutoFocusBut" Selection.OnAction = "FocusOn" Focus = True I placed the sub "FocusOn" also in Module 6. Public Sub FocusOn() If Focus = True Then .... .... When the button is depressed I get the message: "Ambigous name detected: FocusOn". What am I missing. Craig My bet is you have two 'things' named FocusOn. Two subs or a sub and a variable...

Moving Exchange DB's to a new server (different name)
In a DR test, we moved SG's to a new server, different server name, same SG and MS name. MS mounts, can not connect to mailbox. Delete mailbox, create a new one, we can then connect. Delete this mailbox, reconnect to the original, and now we can connect. How can we accomplish this in bulk? In other words, after doing a system state restore of AD, then a system state of Exchange, restored MS file, mounted, etc. We were unable to connect to these mailboxes. I am assuming this is related to GUID's. Any thoughts? Users in AD specify a server by name. When you say that you move mailbo...

e2k3 sp2: Unknown user name or bad password error
We have an exchange cluster with two nodes that runs exchange 2003 SP2 on windows 2003 Sp1 ent. For security reasons recently I had to change the password for the account under which I installed exchange - the account is exchservice. Since then I get few of the following messages in the security log on the server - any idea how can I stop this? Event Type: Failure Audit Event Source: Security Event Category: Logon/Logoff Event ID: 529 Date: 09/10/2006 Time: 10:30:00 User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: EMILYA Description: Logon Failure: Reason: Unknown user name or bad password Us...

Reversing a cancelled contract in Field Service Contract Adminstra
I am a regular lurker on this board and really appreciate the information I have learned here so far. I have a specific question that I'm hoping someone can help me with. We are on GP 10.0 and use Field Service Contract Administration to manage customer contracts and billing. We processed a cancellation on a contract in Contract Administration (Field Service - Transactions - Contract Administration - Contract Entry/Update - Selected a contract - clicked Cancel button - completed info). This contract is now showing as "Cancelled" in the bottom right corner of that screen. ...

How to keep data fields an graphs together when sharing presentati
When I create a graphic chart in PowerPoint and then send it for comments to other parties thru e-mail, they can't edit the data fields. PowerPoint gives the error that can't find the data. How can I keep the worksheets attached presentation slides? And... how can I fix the problem on slides already made? In article <D13996A0-BF28-4E70-8A4A-BEB9E06F0F02@microsoft.com>, Margie wrote: > When I create a graphic chart in PowerPoint and then send it for comments to > other parties thru e-mail, they can't edit the data fields. PowerPoint gives > the error t...

#NAME and INDIRECT.EXT (broken?)
Cell looks like this =INDIRECT.EXT("'K:\CP\["&A4&".xls]Exam1'!$E$8") Cell A4 contains the string "test" and there is a file named "test.xls" When I completed the sheet this all worked. When I closed it and opened it again all I get are #NAME? errors. If I go into each cell (and there are hundreds of them) and "pretend" to edit the cell with the INDIRECT.EXT reference, then it works for that cell. What have I done wrong? Hi INDIRECT doesn't work with closed source file. When you open at same time the workbook which is...