Fax Address Book

0
anonymous (74722)

All Address List Security tab
Hi i've deny some permission at All Address List Now i can't see the list in the recipients, near the All Global address list There was a way to restore it thanks a lot, Giulio. Giulio <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i've deny some permission at All Address List. >Now i can't see the list in the recipients, near the All Global address list. >There was a way to restore it? you can use adsiedit and find the object in the configuration container. then you can remove the 'deny' acl. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ ...

Exporting Outlook Mailing Address to Excel ?
I'm using Office 2003 on Windows XP. I have an Outlook contact database in which individual contacts may have more than one address, with the mailing address indicated via the "This Is The Mailing Address" indicator. However, when I try to export some basic details to Excel from Outlook, via Outlook's "Export To A File" function, when I get to "Map Custom Fields" this area does not appear to give me the option of stipulating 'Mailing Address'. Is there a way that I can export just the mailing address from Outlook to Excel? My problem is that the...

weird application is accessing address book error
I get this message on only one user after Office updates ran this morning. I updated to SP 3 and now every time she tries to make new message warning box comes on and tells application is attempting to use your mailbox. it could be a virus. do you want to enable yes or no and yes is for 1-10 minutes. if I click no it works anyway but I want it off. any ideas? this is on outlook 2002. t thanks, George To find out more about this check out this link and look under "Automation Security" http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm What you are experiencing is a built in Outlook s...

Importing & Exporting address book
Hi I wishes to import my address book from Outlook Express into MS Outlook on another PC. When I export my address book from Outlook Express, what kind of file should I save it as? Can someone provide the exact steps? When I import it into MS Outllook, what type of file should I import the address book as? Please provide the exact steps. Thank you. You need to export using a file type Outlook can import - choose the Other file type. You can choose either CSV or Exchange personal address book - outlook can import both. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Ti...

users with email address @child.domain.com
Hi, Our company has a AD deployed with one many child domains. I recently installed Exchange 2003 in a child domain (east.company.com). When I create a user in the child domain, by default they get an address like user@company.com assigned. Email transport seems to work fine. However, in this particular case I want users in this domain to get an addres like user@east.company.com assigned (so the email dosen't come in thru the company.com MX) I have registered MX for east.company.com but if i send email to user@east.com i get delivery error. Any suggestion? tnx, L. Create a s...

How do I make permanent an email address to show images?
In WLM beta how do I make permanent an email address to show images? I have to click show images every time from the same safe email addresses. Alt + F, Options, Safety options, Security tab, check Show images......... -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "nobody" wrote in message news:dwrao.16006$UD.1574@hurricane... In WLM beta how do I make permanent an email address to show images? I have to click show images every time from the same safe email addresses. ...

Outlook 2007
Folks, We have multiple large distribution lists of contacts with external email addresses. When sending email to 2 or more DL's it is highly likely that quite a few contacts belong to several DL's, and of course they receive multiple copies of the same message depending on how many DL memberships they belong to. Is it possible for Outlook to programmatically detect this situation and only send the message once to that contact? If not, then is anyone aware of what Outlook Addons or applications that can manage this? All suggestions are appreciated. Cheers, ..Al On 24 Jun 2...

Help with Fax Routing in Exchange 2000
We have recently purchased GoldFAX and are having some issues with our exchange environment. When we send a fax using the 1234567890@company.com we have success. However, we can not use the [FAX:1234567890] or [GFAX:1234567890] syntax. In our connector properties, FAX and GFAX are both defined with * for address and 1 for cost. The last address space is SMTP is set up for our companyfax.com name.-and it works fine. We have two exchange servers…one is our external mail gateway and our other exchange server is our main box. Any suggestions on where else to look for clues on why this w...

Two Separate ID Addresses from Microsoft Outlook
I have multiple e-mail addresses. I would like to send and receive e-mails from two or more e-mail addresses from the SAME OUTLOOK program on my desktop. I have Windows 98. Thank you, Walt Vignault at 770 565-0414 On Tue, 11 May 2004 13:01:03 -0700, "vignault@comcast.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have multiple e-mail addresses. I would like to send >and receive e-mails from two or more e-mail addresses from >the SAME OUTLOOK program on my desktop. I have Windows 98. > >Thank you, >Walt Vignault at 770 565-0414 you don't say...

Smart List or what tables for RM by bill to address??
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C65EFC.570A7330 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I need a report for revenue by state. I usually use Smart List = Receivables Transactions and export to Excel then summarize in a pivot table all transacations by state. This year it won't work because we have = customers w/ a different bill to then ship to and the Smart List uses = the ship to address. I can not find a way to get Receivables Trx by = bill to address. I tried then to use MS Acces...

Delete everything except the email address on each line...
Hi I have 1900 lines of information. Each one begins with a persons name, followed by a random gap then followed by an email address. What I need is just the email addresses. SO the macro needs to look at each line. Identify where the persons name ends, delete, delete the space afterwards, and leave the email address intact. Any help appreciated. I know excel VB, not Word! Thanks Gordon Hi Gordon, You don't NEED a macro to get this done; instead, you can use a wildcard search and replace. Open the Find and Replace dialog box, select the Use Wildcards check box, and ...

how do i import the address book for mutipule users ?
Hi - I don't understand your question. Please post with more details (in the body of your message, not in the subject line, please) such as version of Outlook, mode & SP level (help | about will tell you this) and what exactly you're trying to do. doates wrote: ...

Event ID 9300: Failed to generate offline Address Book, error '800
Our Offline Address book fails to generate on our Exchange 2003 SP2 server, we get this message: Event ID 9300: Failed to generate offline Address Book, error '8007202 Can find much on this error anywhere, any ideas? Is there an Exchange server correctly identified as the Offline Address Server. Is there an Address list identified to base OAB on? Nue "SW" <SW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D92EEDF-6B14-4702-ADAB-6D09452DD77D@microsoft.com... > Our Offline Address book fails to generate on our Exchange 2003 SP2 > server, > we get this mess...

Unable to insert electronic address to print envelope in word
In Word 2007, I am trying to use the "insert address" button when printing an envelope. The error i receive is that I need to log into "microsoft exchange". I'm guessing this function does not work unless I have Outlook installed on the computer and that word is unable to conect to "windows mail" address book. That is correct. The only address books Word can use are MS Exchange (on networks) and the Outlook Contacts. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Brian&qu...

Exch 5.5 SP4 Address book View Permissions
It looks like I have fallen into a trap with the Exch 5.5 SP4 update We recently decided to import a bunch of addresses from another location into our GAL and was overwhelmed (they have more folks than we do). I've never set up any Address Book Views before and everyone just sees the whole list of the GAL. With this influx of addresses, I decided I needed to set up Views to make it easier on everyone I can not set up a view. I get an error: You do not have the permissioins required to complete the operation Microsoft Exchange Director ID no: DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_R...

Fax from GP 9.0
Can we fax PO's and other documents from GP? Nope. You may try www.liaisonsc.com they have a product called messenger that fits the bill nicely. "Nick" wrote: > Can we fax PO's and other documents from GP? You can also try DocuFire, Rockton Software, and Accountable Forms Printer as third parties that allow emails and faxing of documents from GP -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com &...

How do I not show items in my address book
In Address book I like to make the following changes: I'm using Office Std Edition 2003, and I like not to show the fax numbers in the column, is there a way I can change the display? PeterM <pmaston@comcast.net> wrote: > In Address book I like to make the following changes: I'm using > Office Std Edition 2003, and I like not to show the fax numbers in > the column, is there a way I can change the display? There's a work-around. You can modify the FAX number entry in the contacts record so that Outlook doesn't recognize it as a phone number by putting &q...

outgoing outlook email address
I have several account that come into Yahoo Plus! Mail. My outgoing email address is not the one I wish to displsy because of the other accounts' email addresses coming in. Is there a way to change the outgoing email address? ...

how to show web addresses as black in Publisher?
I am typesetting a newsletter in publisher and am including some web addresses within text. The newsletter is to be printed and the printer wants everything on disc to be in b&w. I keep trying to change the web addresses from blue to black but they remain blue. Anyone else have this problem, or is there a simple solution? thanks In Pub 2003 go to Format > Color Schemes > Custom Color Scheme. At that point you may get a dialogue box that offers to change your colors to the closest match...click no. Then under the Custom tab, at the bottom you will see Hyperlink and Followed hyper...

Distribution list using Address Card Info emailed to another perso
1. I chose Address Card in view 2. Pulled up Distribution list selection 3. Clicked on top name and holding Ctrl button down selected entire list 4. On address line I right clicked and chose "Select All" Question: how do I get all of the info on Address cards in the list over to an email to send? That's not the way to send Contact information. Why wouldn't you send the Contact as an attachment or a vCard? -- Russ Valentine "Jean Rodwick" <JeanRodwick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3421799A-DAD3-4A9D-9CF9-DFEC60903398@microso...

using an address stored in a cell to look up a value
I need to get a value into a cell in my spreadsheet. The address of the cell is stored in another cell so cell b1 contains the value "b30" and I want cell b2 to contain the same value as is stored in b30. Does anyone know how I go about this? The reason I need it is that the value stored in B1 can change. Using the formula =cell("contents",b1) puts the value "b30" into b2 and not the value stored in cell b30 as required. Appreciate any help Neil Try =INDIRECT(B2) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Neil" <n.hall@nospam.virgin.net> wrote in mess...

"the name could not be matched to a name in the address list"
Hi, "the name could not be matched to a name in the address list" This is basically the problem when attempting to create to a newly created mailbox using Outlook 2003 to exchange 2003 which resides on a 2000 member server in a 2003 AD domain. Does anyone know how to resolve this ? Thanks Scott On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:57:56 +0100, "scott" <aintnoapmhere@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi, > >"the name could not be matched to a name in the address list" > >This is basically the problem when attempting to create to a newly created >mailbox usin...

How to create a subdomain email address in Exchange 2003
Hi everybody, I'm from Malaysia. I have one question here. Can Exchange Host Multiple Sub Domain Address in one box? For example, user1@mycompany.com user2@sales.mycompany.com user3@Mkt.mycompany.com If can, please tell me how can i setup. Thanks. yes it can. Use recipient policies in exchange system manager to accomplish the taks (and set DNS accordingly ofcourse) "samuel from malaysia" wrote: > Hi everybody, > I'm from Malaysia. I have one question here. Can Exchange Host Multiple Sub > Domain Address in one box? > For example, > user1@mycompany.com &g...

Incorrectly addressed inbound Email
I have a question about miss addressed email received by a 2003 Exchange server. Under my old Exchange 5.5 if an email was sent to an unknown address at my domain name then the Administrator mailbox of the IMS got a message notifying him of this together with an attachment that contained any text or attachments in the failed email. Often useful as if it was a simple miss spelling of someone's email address I could forward them the mail so they could respond to it. Under 2003 all I seem to get is a notification of an undeliverable email stating who it's from but no attachment containi...

Not enough room to enter billing and shipping address on sales inv
There currently is not enough room to enter the full billing and shipping addresses required to ship outside of North America. We end up having to create it Word, print it on a label and stick it over the paper copy. When we email all invoices this definitely causes a problem. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsread...