Failure to remove mail from server - OL03

Deleted mail is staying on the mail server even though
the box to remove mail from the server when email is
deleted is checked.

Any suggestions?
0
kihs0tg02 (1)

sending mail on behalf of myself??!!
I'm conected to an exchange 2003 server, using outlook 2000. When I send an email it says Jeff Gross [jgross@somedomain.com]; on behalf of Jeff Gross. What's up with that? How can I set this up so that it's sending direct and not on behalf of myself. It's windows XP Professional on a laptop. Yes I'm logging in directly to the domain. Yes I only have 1 user ID.. Yes the machine is a member of the domain. sounds like youre a delegate on your own mailbox. check and remove the delegation if it exists "DJ Jeff Rush" <jgross@quonix.net> wrote in message ...

How do I remove links to external excel files
I need to remove the links to another excel file from my new workbook. How can I accomplish this without re- creating the spreadsheet from scratch? Thank you. TinaS Remove links means convert those formulas to values? If you can find them, just copy|paste special|values. But they can be difficult to find. I'd use Bill Manville's addin to help find the pesky ones. Findlink.zip from http://www.BMSLtd.co.uk/mvp (And it's easy to use. TinaS wrote: > > I need to remove the links to another excel file from my > new workbook. How can I accomplish this without re- >...

NDR outgoing mail to certain sites
I have been getting a lot of NDRs lately, mostly from various roadrunner sites and aol.com. The latest says: aharbach@cfl.rr.com on 8/1/2006 9:58 AM This message was rejected due to the current administrative policy by the destination server. Please retry at a later time. If that fails, contact your system administrator. <paulbangeroofing.com #4.3.2> My assumption is that our domain name has been blacklisted. How can I find out? Do you have your DNS setup correctly? AOL in particular will reject mail on this basis. http://postmaster.info.aol.com...

Outlook 2003 Mail Delivery
Just installed Outlook 2003 on my computer, running IE 6.0. With Express, when I opened my inbox, email was automatically delivered. Now I don't receive mail unless I press Send/Receive. How can I make my Outlook 2003 deliver automatically when I open my inbox? TIA ...

e-mailing linked files
Hi, I have an Excel spreadsheet with a hyperlinked image (.tif) on each row, total of 85 rows. The image opens when clicked. How can I e-mail the spreadsheet file and transport the linked files (images) with it so that it will ope nin the same way for the receiver?? tezmo ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Tezmo They will work if the receiver put them in the same named folder in the same location. Alternatively, you will have to write some code that o...

Forcing Distribution list to new server
I just moved to a new Exchange 2003 server following the procedures in knowledgebase Article 822931. This move was from one Exchange 2003 server to another 2003 server. When I stopped the Exchange services on the original machine, I started having problems with one distribution list being sent from the original box, not from the second box. I thought distribution lists were stored in active directory. How can I force this list to come from the new Exchange server. I know it is coming from the first machine because of the header information in outlook. If you stopped Exchange se...

Check for Mail Interval & Default Font Size
I need to know how to both set the Interval that Outlook Express checks for mail AND How to set the Default Font Size for Messages - Thank You "Hwy101" <Hwy101@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:243FBE7D-32E9-47B5-B96C-2E27D33860C2@microsoft.com... > I need to know how to both set the Interval that Outlook Express checks > for > mail AND How to set the Default Font Size for Messages - Thank You This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate prog...

Mail Flow Direction
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3E657.80E3C5A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All,=20 I am trying to determine the most "acceptable" mail flow strategy for my = 9 state, 2 country 17 server exchange 2000 / 2003 organization. We have = 15,000 employees.=20 Currently, all INCOMING mail destined for our org enters through ONE = logical point (load balanced and physically redundant - geographically = too). All OUTGOING mail flows out directly from each exchange server i...

MSOE 5: Friends mail is going to junk folder...WHY?
Hi, Why do my emails go directly to my friend's junk folder? (He's using MSOE 5+) Is there a way to fix this? If so, How?? Thanks, Hall ...

Relocating storage to a Stdby server or IP replication for DR
Hi. I really hope I can find someone who can help me or give me a clue on how to perform this I'm trying to setup an environment to test Exchange replication using 3rd party. The scope of the test is to provide a stdby Exchange server offsite without relying on backup/restore. I've setup the following environment in VMware W2003B (AD + DNS) W2003C (E2K3+SP1. IS and logs have been relocated and stored on E:\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA) Source W2003D (Nothing installed. Hasn't joined the domain). This is a clone of W2003C before Exchange was installed and before it joined the domain but a...

Mail containing virus in outlook 2003
I am constanly getting mail from 2 places that contain a virus in my outlook 2003. i have norton so when it gets scanned it says infected then it deletes it so i get no virus. is there any way to stop gettting mail from these places. i have clicked on the email and selected add sender to block senders list but it isn't working. i am still getting mail. can anyone help me???? ...

Send Exchange 2003 Out of Office Replies to non Exchange mail serv
Hi, I am new here, so please bear with me. I am hoping someone can help me. I have looked and looked and looked for the answer to my question with no luck. I am wondering if it is possible to setup Exchange 2003 Out of Office replies to respond to a non-Exchange mail server within the same domain without opening up to the internet. The reasoning is to prevent spam programs from detecting legit addresses. Main Mail Server for Staff & Faculty: Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition Main Mail Server for Students: SurgeMail from NetWinSite.com They are in the same domain, but I am wanti...

How to? Anyway to have two Exchange mail box for one user account?
Hi, Just wondering if one domain user can have two exchange mail box. The reason is, that the VP in our company wants his secretary to receive every piece of e-mail he gets. That was fine until I learned how many e-mail that VP gets per day, which quickly overwhelm secretary'y mail box. So, my idea is to setup another mailbox just to take care VP's forwarding e-mail, while the original mailbox will not receive any VP's mail. Is it possible? Thanks for any help. Jadefox Sort of. Set up a second mailbox and point the alternative delivery for the VP to that mailbox. Give the sec...

How do I change default mail form?
Working in a MS Outlook 2000 Corporate or Workgroup Exchnage Server environment how do I change the default message form that's used for my email? I've created and saved a customised version of teh form, I just need to know how to point the New button at it. -- Regards. Chris. Remove MAPSON to reply to me directly. This post represents the views of the author and does not necessarily accurately represent the views of BT. ...

export and import the mailing address changes WHY
why when I use MS outlook 2007 and do an export of contacts from one pc to the other the mailing address changes from their home to the business address if one is available. I want the contacts mailing address to remain the same "shepley" <shepley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CF5AF92-E3CE-4CBB-89B0-EE8358097FD1@microsoft.com... > why when I use MS outlook 2007 and do an export of contacts from one pc to > the other the mailing address changes from their home to the business > address > if one is available. I want the contacts ma...

no sound in e-mail attachments
When opening an e-mail attachment that has sound, I have no sound just a movie clip. ...

Setting Outlook as default for mail and contacts
I have Outlook Express loaded as well as Palm Desktop in addition to Outlook 2000 on my Windows XP computer. I'm trying to get Outlook 2000 to receive all incoming messages and to be the default save for contacts. I've set Outlook as default Internet email in my IE browser, but I still receive all email directed to Outlook Express and all contacts sent as vcf can only be saved in Palm Desktop rather than contacts in Outlook. Any suggestions? Tools/Settings/Control Panel/Internet Options/Apps Remove yr email acconts from Express, or set it not to check for mail on start up. Davi...

Can I change the font in a mail merge document on Publisher?
I want to print off a quantity of awards and hoped to use mail merge to individualize each award but I can only get the font in roman new times 10 and wanted a script font in a larger size High-light <<name>> in the merge block or whatever you are merging, change the font and size. It is just like a text box. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "martycook" <martycook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:727171F4-E076-4406-A187-0113BF3A44A4@microsoft.com... >I want to print off...

attachment inside mail
When I set outlook to use MS Word and plain text the attachment sits in the middle of the mail making it awkward to type in. If I change it to HTML or stop using MS Word then the attachment is separated from the email either at the bottom or in the attachment line. Can I use plain text and Word without this problem? What problems can HTML cause if I send my mail in this format? I have heard that it can cause problems for other people if they are not using it. Thanks JMC <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I set outlook to use MS Word and plain text the attach...

How to Remove Info From MSN Money...?
Wanted to remove and re-add my info to MSN Money after upgrading to Money07 -- used to be removing the feature in MS Money would as if you wanted to do this -- but it no longer prompts for this. Apparently, you now delete the individual accounts...? At one point, I remember finding a link in the this newsgroup that would let you remove your Money data all at once as well. Does that link still exist? Anyone have it? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Ben wrote: >Wanted to remove and re-add my info to MSN Money after upgrading to Money07 -- >used to be removing the feature in ...

Outlook 2007 Reply To Encrypted E-mail
I have a Digital Certificate and exchange encrypted e-mail with other Outlook users who have Digital Certificates. Everythig works fine on original new e-mails. However, doing a "Reply To" has lots of problems. Doing a "Reply To All" as an encrypted e-mail doesn't work. I get an error message that says, " Microsoft Office Outlook does not recognize ""." Then I get error messages that say the recipient's certificates are not valid. Unclicking the encrypt icon (the envelope with the padlock) to send the Reply To All e-mail un-encr...

Mailbox security issue: Who's reading my mails?
Is there a way to monitor who's accessing your mailbox (ip, nt id,..) ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Nasty skew between Exchange cache and server #2
Hi! Because of some problems we were having with our Exchange server, my cache (Cached Exchange Mode) and the server are now seriously skewed. For example, on the server one of my folders has 106 messages but in the cache there are 116. On the server, my inbox has 19 messages, 5 of which are unread. In the cases, there are no messages in my Inbox. Unfortunately, the cache is RIGHT and the server is WRONG. So, deleting my .OST cache file and re-synching won't do me any good since in the end I'll lose valid messages. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks! --- tom tom@ytram.com ...

Install Exchange 2000 Managment Tools on a Windows 2003 Server
Hi, I'm trying to do the folowwing. I have the following configuration. One Windows 2000 Cluster with Exchange 2000 SP3. I want to install the exchange managment tools on a Windows 2003 SP1 server. The installation of the managment tools and SP3 works fine but when i install the latest security roll-up i get an error saying "setup has deteced that the build version of the system installed does not match the update you are applying to it. You can install this update on exchange 2000 build 4417 only. Has anybody seen this problem? With kind regards. Thomas CookiesMonster@gmail.com Y...

Removing text from cells #2
Hi, I have a big spread sheet with ref numbers like below. What I want to do is remove all the lettes and just leave numbers. Is it possible? FB/JW/CBE/TEMP6452/ JC/PB/KSC/53399/ FB/DJR/KSC/46896/ FB/70823/ RD/57996/ Many thanks, Hi try the following macro Sub remove_text() Dim rng As Range Dim cell As Range Dim i As Integer Dim sres Dim ssource Set rng = Selection For Each cell In rng If cell.Value <> "" Then ssource = cell.Value sres = "" For i = 1 To Len(ssource) If IsNumeric(Mid(ssource, i, 1)) Then s...