Exporting Email #2

Good Morning.

Does anyone here in geekland know how to export a good three years of email
to a disk?
I want to put them on my other machine, but I've got no idea where to find
them.

Thanks in advance,

Azul

Take a look here, it may help:
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Azul Funk asked:

| Good Morning.
|
| Does anyone here in geekland know how to export a good three years of
| email to a disk?
| I want to put them on my other machine, but I've got no idea where to
| find them.
|
| Thanks in advance,
|
| Azul

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

AD User (Email) for Queue
Hi All, I just want some clarification for AD User/Email Account that is associated with CRM Queue. Do we need to disable this account? I read in the step by step in instructions from Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation & Configuration Curriculum: ================================================ If the Support Queue user account is enabled (it should not be if you selected the Disable this account option earlier), then right-click the Support Queue user object, click Disable Account and click OK. WARNING: Ensure that this account is a disabled account. If this account is not a disabled accoun...

keeps asking for my password #2
I just moved my Outlook Express emails to Outlook 2003. Everything was working great until I restarted my computer - then nothing showed up in Outlook 2003. I imported again and I deleted my profile from express. everything came over fine but the password box keeps popping up over and over again. I can send emails, but not receive them. I went to my hosting site and even changed my password there. The password box will even pop up after I press cancel and I'm in another program. ...

How to find & edit the e-mail address autocompletion cache/list #2
I would like to edit the e-mail address autocompletion drop-down list, where is the cache being saved? Thanks & regards, Macgyver TH Goh ...

Running WLM on 2 computers
If I run WLM on my desktop and my wirelessly connected laptop, both on my home network, will my emails go to both computers? If both computers are using the same e-mail address, on both machines: Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server. On one machine only, check to Delete messages after X days to satisfy your allotted space you get from your server. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "jbacinti" <jbacinti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C9B6...

probably 2 basic for here
I am trying to copy data from an email to an excel spread sheet using vb. I have not been successful either way so I tried to copy from the clipboart to excel spread sheet just to get ideas and use the macro. When I create the macro (using the record macro function), the data gets copied and then I use the text wizard to format the data (it is seperated by spaces). This works well. When I got to just run the macro, it stops and the data is still in the raw format. How do I populate the row/cells like it did in the text wizard? Any help (or code) would be appreciated. Thanks Joe 1. Ca...

How to email from Excel?
I have an Excel worksheet with a list of email addresses. I want to use this list for a mass emailing using Outlook Express. Can I do it directly from Excel i.e Outlook Express will use this list in the To: field and I will manually add the Subject and the body of the message. Thanks, -- Nathan Gutman Hi Nathan Body is only possible when you use Sendkeys in OE See this page for a example http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/oebody.htm The last macro loop through a list of addresses You can also use CDO http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl &...

Opening email error "There is insufficient memory or disk space"
When opening a new email to send I get error "There is insufficient memory or disk space. Word cannot display the requested font". I deleted a contacts folder by mistake and I need to recover it. I didnt realize that the folder I was deleting held my very important personal contacts folder as a subfolder....so they were both deleted. Can you pls help me restore it? -- Claudia "ThePlay82" wrote: > When opening a new email to send I get error "There is insufficient memory or > disk space. Word cannot display the requested font". You ...

Trouble Exporting from a Dll
Hello, I am writing a DLL that exports a function that is to be loaded dynamically by my application. I had this working but, in my latest reincarnation, it doesn't seem to be working. The exported function in my DLL appears something like this: void CALLBACK ExportFunction( ... ) { ... } I added a DEF file to my project (with the same base name as the project name) and it contains: LIBRARY Export EXPORTS ExportFunction Yet when my EXE calls GetProcAddress, it returns NULL. pProc = GetProcAddress(hModule, "ExportFunction"); I searched the DLL and could not find th...

Export to Formatted Text (.prn) file truncates data
When I save the excel file as PRN file (text file) the data is truncated on the right. Not all the columns are being exported. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks First, excellent choice in names and initials! You have a few choices (try against a copy of your worksheet): I'd either concatenate the cell values into another column: =LEFT(A1&REPT(" ",5),5) & LEFT(B1&REPT(" ",4),4) & TEXT(C1,"000,000.00") (You'll have to modify it to match what you want.) Then I'd copy and paste to notepad and save from there. Once...

Outlook and AOL #2
Hi I have Outlook 2003 running on a Dell Dimension 4550 with XP Home and all the latest updates according to the Microsoft website. I have AOL as my ISP. There is now a way to run Outlook with IMAP and access your AOL mails. This has been working fine. Now, this morning, I have received some E-mails, but not others (no pattern to this.) Also, the mails I have sent have appeared to leave my PC (ie appeared in the Sent Items folder in Outlook) but most have not appeared at their destination. AOL have said there is no problem there and I can send E-mails from within AOL itself but Outl...

Excel on the Web #2
I need to put an excel file out on the web. After saving it in the HTML format what would be my next step. Thanks Frank ...

Stability problems with Outlook 2003 beta 2
Anyone had any problems? it just keeps crashing on me every 1-2 minutes and re-install etc has no effect :( Any suggestions? Ian. Did you install the business contact manager? (this piece causes issues for outlook 2003 beta 2) -- Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Ian" <ian@x-generation.co.uk> wrote in message news:029201c3969a$70c8e590$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone had any problems? it just keeps crashing on me > every 1-2 minutes and re-install etc has no effect :( Any > suggestions? > > Ian. How do ...

Adding Notes to an email
I frequently receive emails that I want to write notes about so I can deal with them at a later date. I have been using the followup flag but it is a crude way if you have a lot of notes to write. The notes folder in outlook seems perfect, with little yellow post-it notes that I can write as much as I want into. I cannot find a way to link these notes with the emails they are about. Ideally I would like a system where I could right-click and add notes to an email. Later when I hover the mouse over that email the little post-it note would pop up so I could read the notes I had typed. I ca...

backup #2
I've saved my old email folders to a CD for backup. When i try to retreive the files in Outlook Express I can't find the files. Can somebody tell me how to get my backed up files? ...

link to task in email
I have a workflow which checks if the task is open. If it is I send an email to a manager. I have the following in the body of the email. The following Task Status has not changed <a href="http://yoda/Activities/task/edit.aspx?id=&task.activityid;">TASK;</a> I want to have a link in the email to go to the task that is open. When I test it I get a link in the email but it opens a new task instead of going to the task related to the workflow. any suggestions? Thanks, ...

How do I email an enitre outlook folder to someone?
I need to email to a friend one of my entire Outlook Folders that I created and can't figure out how to do it. There are so many emails in that it is impossible to email one email at a time from that folder. What can I do? can'tfigureitout wrote: > I need to email to a friend one of my entire Outlook Folders that I created > and can't figure out how to do it. There are so many emails in that it is > impossible to email one email at a time from that folder. > What can I do? So hit Ctrl+A to select all the e-mails in the folder and drag them into your...

help with 2 queries to compare and delete from same source table
(This may sound complicated, please bear with me...) I have a quiz results form that shows the number of times each incorrect answer has been submitted via a query. The query gets 'incorrect score results' from a table called 'tbl_Final_Points_Test'. It uses the unique ID for each answer as a COUNT total which gives me the total number of times each Incorrect answer has been chosen, and it uses the criteria '0' for displaying only incorrect answers. The Problem This all works fine, except as time goes by, the number of each total incorrect entry increases (as it...

Export Outlook email to contact file in Goldmine
We are running Outlook XP and I want to export an email from outlook to a contact file in goldmine? Regards, isabelle <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are running Outlook XP and I want to export an email > from outlook to a contact file in goldmine? Gee. I just googled for "migrate outlook goldmine" and three seconds later I found the Goldmine documentation that says Goldmine can do this natively (http://www.frontrange.com/pdf/GM6.5_Top_Why_to_Buy.pdf). Perhaps you should read your documentation. -- Brian Tillman ...

Read receipts every day for the same emails
Hi, I get every day on the same time two read receipts for two emails I sent to another user some weeks ago. The recipient of my emails obviously does nothing at this time every day, but the receipts are generated. Anybody has had something like this before? Both we work with Outlook 2000 and mailboxes on the same Exchange 5.5 server. Thanks Panos "Panos" <panos@panos.donotspam.com> wrote in message news:740CDFA7-3466-4A22-87AB-E0939A38504B@microsoft.com... > I get every day on the same time two read receipts for two emails I > sent to > another user some week...

Multiple email accounts #4
I've upgraded from outlook 2000 to 2002. I have 2 different email accounts and use 2 different ISPs depending on where I am (work/home). I want to download mail into my inbox from both acounts using whichever ISP is best. In 2000 I set up 4 email accounts (1 for each ISP) and to choose which, I could simply click 'include this account when sending and receiving mail' button. This button no longer exists! Any suggestions? "Lesley" <ldusa@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:0bf001c3d5fe$792938e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I've upgraded from outlook 200...

Cannot Send to External Email Addresses (Internet)
Hello, We have recently added a second Exchange 2003 server to our organization. The server is in the same domain, but a different Site and Physical Location. Approximately 10 users have had their mailboxes moved or created on/to the new server using the Move mailbox Exchange Task. These users can no longer send external email. Neither can any new exchange mailboxes that are created on the new server. The users receive "You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator". Any ideas? Thanks in advance ...

Accessing outlook calendar from another company #2
We are working very closely with another company and need to be able to see each other's calendar. We use oulootk 2003 with an exchange server verison 5.5. The othe company use outlook 2003 without an exchange server. Is there any way to be able to see each other's calendar through the internet? Thank you very much for your help Look into the Identity Integration Feature Pack. It may present you with a solution. Nue "Marta" <reimpell@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:1142876452.587884.199820@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > We are working very closely with ...

Problems with Email Enhancement Pack
Hi, i use the EEP from c360. I would like to send a message to a manager if a new opprtunity created. I get Email but there is no message-body. In the workflowmonior following error will show: Error in action posturl. Failed to connect to url.... Any ideas? TIA Marcus Did you create a e-mail template in CRM ? "Marcus Schoebs" wrote: > Hi, > > i use the EEP from c360. I would like to send a message to a manager if a > new opprtunity created. > I get Email but there is no message-body. In the workflowmonior following > error will show: Error in action pos...

How to automatically open picture files in an email
Hi, In Outlook Express the attached pictures are automatically showed in the content of the email. In Outlook, I have to doubleclick on every single one of them to see them. Is there any way Outlook would do the same as OE; i.e., open all the pictures and insert them in the content of the email? Thanks Ziad Ziad <zyx@cyberia.net.lb> wrote: > Is there any way Outlook would do the same as OE; i.e., open all the > pictures and insert them in the content of the email? No. -- Brian Tillman outlook doesn't support inline imaging. http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/inline.ht...

$997 PROFIT Per Order 1 to 2 Deals Per Day! #2
$50,000 a month That's What Our Top Associates Earned Last Month Without Ever Talking To A Prospect. www.LiveTrustedPartners.com ...