Exporting e-mail to a data file

I've tried a couple of varieties (Access, CSV) with similar results. Neither
option includes the "Received" field.

Why is that? How do I include the "Received" field in the exported file?

Thank you,

Bill Allen

0
T.W.Allen (27)

If you use Access to set up a linked table connected to your mail =
folder, you will see the Received date among the available properties. =
Third-party export tools are also available; see =
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/customimport.htm#tools
--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Bill Allen" <T.W.Allen@cox.net> wrote in message =
> I've tried a couple of varieties (Access, CSV) with similar results. =
Neither=20
> option includes the "Received" field.
>=20
> Why is that? How do I include the "Received" field in the exported =
file?
>=20
> Thank you,
>=20
> Bill Allen=20
>=20

0
suemvp (4038)

Maximum file sizes

find action on log file

File size #11

Linking files 2 ways

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Pulling data from separate tabs

data sort

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

OE autodelete OLD mail

predict future data

outlook 2007 e-mail

Help with importing data

Formula for cross tab data filling

Trouble in Save existing file
Hi there, I am using GetSaveFileName(), OnSaveDocument() to save configuration file of my application. Trouble is when I open existing file, edit, and try to save it as the same name, it compains like "Access to file was denied" and I can't save it. But it can be saved as a new name by SaveAs menu. One other thing is this trouble is happening only in Window2000 PCs. It just works well in Window 98. The application is developed in Windows 2000 and I am using Flags like OFN_PATHMUSTEXIST | OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST; Please help. Bob NZ >Hi there, I am using GetSaveFileName(), OnSaveD...

Any way to open an excel file directly to a worksheet?
I am building an application with an icon that launches an excel file when clicked. Is there any way I can open the file directly to a specified worksheet? The names of the worksheet are fixed and so is the file, so I am guessing adding some parameter after the filename should do the trick. Any help will be appreciated. Regards Sid -- skiddyrow ------------------------------------------------------------------------ skiddyrow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386335 Hey...

Search media files
I have WMP 11 on Windows XP SP3. I have recently move all my music on an external hard disk. Now that I want to search the media files so that it changes the file path and I can listen to my music, it seems that there is no search media files in my Tools menu. What am I doing wrong? On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:22:01 -0700, newsy <newsy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have WMP 11 on Windows XP SP3. I have recently move all my music on an >external hard disk. Now that I want to search the media files so that it >changes the file path and I can listen to my music, i...