Exporting e-mail account settings

I want to transfer all my account settings to another computer, also running
Outlook 2003.  How do I do this?

Many thanks

Tony

Not sure what operating system you are using, but  I tend to using Windows
XP's Files and Setting Transfer Wizard and Microsoft Office's 2003 Save My
Settings Wizard to transfer settings from one system to the next.

Another possibility is the user state migration tool.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4AF2D2C9-F16C-4C52-A203-8DAF944DD555&displaylang=en

"Tony Rush" <NOtony_w_rushSPAM@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>I want to transfer all my account settings to another computer, also
>running Outlook 2003.  How do I do this?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Tony

0
neo7948 (622)

Outlook view setting
Dear all, Our staffs just changed the outlook from 03 to 07 version. They want to change the custom view setting to old style. But there are many folders at the folder list on the left hand side. We have to change the custom view setting in every folder. Can I only change once for all folders? Thanks a lot. Best regards, KenL Change the default Messages view template instead. Additionally see http://www.msoutlook.info/question/51 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ht...

setting font size to decimal number
Hi all, In the CFontDialog I am not able to set up decimal numbers, like 7.5. It works in MS Word (on the same box, the same font). Getting message "Size must be a number." Any ideas? Thanks in advance! Vaclav Hi Vaclav: > In the CFontDialog I am not able to set up decimal numbers, like 7.5. > It works in MS Word (on the same box, the same font). > Getting message "Size must be a number." > > Any ideas? Just a thought: Do you have the correct settings in the regional setting? Just check if there is jused a ',' as decimal char. HTH Alex -- ...

How do I set default stationery for when I click 'Reply'?
I'm setting up Outlook 2003, and have worked out how to set default stationery for new messages. However, can't see how to get it to use this for Replies. HarveyL <HarveyL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm setting up Outlook 2003, and have worked out how to set default > stationery for new messages. However, can't see how to get it to use > this for Replies. Replies always use the format of the original message, including the stationery it used. If it ddn't include any, then the reply won't either. -- Brian Tillman ...

Number of e-mail Acccount Limitations???
I am using Vista home addition with Outlook 2007. I have 8 different e-mail accounts that I check. When I open some of the e-mails, ones from Dell or Costco etc, with any graphic content a blank page opens. If I click on the reply button I can read the e-mail but not on the main page. There is plenty of memory so that should not be a problem. I called support at Dell, and after paying a fee was told that there were too many e-mails accounts for Outlook to handle. Does anyone have this problem and is there a fix for it. Thanks I can tell you that Dell was wrong in telling you Out...

Exporting to excel
Hi, I have a little problem with Microsoft CRM 3.0 and exporting to excel any data. While i'm trying to do that from machine with WinXP everything works great(IE doesnt close) but when i try to proceed that from Windows Server 2003 it fails. When i try to just open exported data, IE closes and excel appears but with no data because it cant find the file. When i try to save data to excel, IE closes as well but data is exported. Furthermore when i have additional IE window opened i can export data(IE still closes). Thanks in advance Regards ...

IMAP accounts not recieving mail in scheduled send & recieve

Account List Balance and Ending balance
Hi All: When I click Account list my bank balance shows an amount say "A" dollars.. but when i go to the particular account the ending balance is not "A" dollars but "B" dollars. Why is there a discrepency?? Also the cash flow takes the "A" dollars into account while computing instead of the current ending balance "B" dollars thanks nithya ...

BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON is set automatically when selecting
Hi, I have a parent CWnd (not a dialog) that has a number of CButtons as child windows. The buttons are created with the WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE|BS_PUSHBUTTON styles (so no BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON). When I click on a button the BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON style is set 'automatically'. The problem is that when I click another button the BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON style is set there as well, but the first selected button doesn't clear this style. Obviously I could write this myself (a simple ModifyStyle) on each click, but I was wondering if this is simply a 'bug/non-implementation' associated with...

Exporting To Word??
Hello, I have a Excel doc that I need to be able to either copy or export out and come into a Word doc. Actually the work doc is a label with three accross and ten down and would like to put the Excel cell into the work doc label. Is this possible. Thanks R JR Investigate the use of Word's mailmerge feature to get Excel data to labels. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:39:55 GMT, "JR" <...

Netscape 7.0 export
Any way to export mail, address book, etc from Netscape 7.1 into Outlook? Doesn't seem to be supported beyond Netscape 4.0.... "Al Sheppard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:512d01c3e529$c921ef10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Any way to export mail, address book, etc from Netscape 7.1 > into Outlook? Doesn't seem to be supported beyond Netscape > 4.0.... You need to use Netscape 4.x or Eudora as an intermediary. ...

Import Windows Mail groups into Outlook 2007?
I successfully imported my Windows Mail (Vista) contacts, but the groups (distribution lists) didn't come over. Do I have to create them all over again? Yes. Well known. Groups in Windows Mail have no counterparts in Outlook and cannot be imported. Create Distribution Lists if you think you need them. Categories work better. -- Russ Valentine "Lynn" <Lynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5EFD6CF4-4FCD-4110-A2D6-03FAC7C12209@microsoft.com... > I successfully imported my Windows Mail (Vista) contacts, but the groups > (distribution l...

Settings and customisation
Hello For some reason i cant get into the settings and customise part of CRM. I can see it through the web client but when i select it nothing happens. I cant see it though outlook any more either. Another clients pc is doing the same. any ideas apart from re install crm Client Do you have both the web client and the Outlook client open at the same time? You need to close Outlook and re-open the web client by itself. This is "by design." The Outlook client does not show the settings and customization areas, and since it uses the same cookie as the web client, once you have ...

Anybody ever set treeview item's state to TVIS_CUT?
// clear cut state TreeView_SetItemState( hwnd, hItemCut, 0, TVIS_CUT ) ; // set cut state TreeView_SetItemState( hwnd, hItemCut, TVIS_CUT,TVIS_CUT ) ; When I cutted the item,its icon changed to dark.I hope it changes to a little vague,just like windows explorer.I can change item's icon by myself without setting TVIS_CUT state,but does it mean TVIS_CUT is useless if I do that? Also I tried to use overlay image to get the effect but failed. Are there anyone who ever set treeview item's state to TVIS_CUT?What's effect do you get? wei....@gmail.com 寫道・3校 > When I...

Exchange Admin EXPORT question
Hi, How do I export information on one or more specific mailboxes, using the command line Admin.exe and it's export option? -- Tim. Sorry, Exchange 5.5 SP4 thanks. "Tim Munro" <Excelsior@Carleton.ca> wrote in message news:Oupq6iE5DHA.1804@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How do I export information on one or more specific mailboxes, using the > command line Admin.exe and it's export option? > > -- > Tim. > > "Tim Munro" <Excelsior@Carleton.ca> wrote in news:Oupq6iE5DHA.1804@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl: > Hi, &g...

Setting/Changing the device name in Device Manager
Hi, How do I change the display name in Device Manager? eg. serial ports show up as "Communications Port (COM1)" etc. I have similar multiple devices which I'd like to name as "MyDev0" "MyDev1" etc... (currently they show as the common name from the INF file) Can this be done programmatically from the driver, or is there special INF black magic required? TIA Regards, -- Mark McDougall, Engineer Virtual Logic Pty Ltd, <http://www.vl.com.au> 21-25 King St, Rockdale, 2216 Ph: +612-9599-3255 Fax: +612-9599-3266 you can write a coi...

Help with creating a unique set of numbers..
Hello I would like a solution regard to excel formulas / VBA scripting. The purpose is to assist in generatating unique PIN numbers for users on our phone system.. The numbers generated need to be a number between 1000 & 9999... The basic formula I have used (=3DRANDBETWEEN(1000,9999)) does it intitally, but if the formula gets extended or a row gets deleted the numbers are regenerated.... The numbers need to remain how they are at the initial time of running the formula.. Any ideas? =96 I guess there needs to be some fault tolerances involved, but for the life of me I would know wha...

Changing "Formats" on "System Settings" has no effect....
I'm having a really hard time changing the way that dates are displayed on forms. I've gone to "Administration", "System Settings" and "Formats" tab, and selected "English (United Kingdom)" According to this the Short Date should show as "05/02/2009". However, on all the forms that show dates this is "02/05/2009" Thoughts? Thanks Edward Hi, On top of what you've already done, you'll also have to do the following: Tools -> Options -> Formats Tab -> English (United Kingdom). Send a quick email to all ...

merging mail servers
Two companies merged together. Currently we are still using both mail servers. We want to get everyone using the same mail server and on the same domain (e-mail, not AD) Our current setup is both sites are on the same AD domain. All e-mail comes into a mail gateway and then gets routed to the correct mail server depending on which domain it was sent to. We are unable to complete the move in one night and need to somehow link the mail servers so I can move users one at a time. How can I set this up in Exchange (sorry, running 5.5 on old server and 2k3 on the new main server) so that the o...

Direct Electronic Draft from Customer Accounts
Hello, I am look for an add on product for RMS to directly debit customer accounts with recurring billing. This is for a gym with monthly membership dues. Any ideas? -- Crystal Roach Hi Crystal, i don't have an answer for you, but a question. We are considering RMS for use in a rock climbing gym where we have memberships. How do you find RMS with memberships, did you buy an add-on or are you using it out of the box? Thanks, Tim "Crystal Clear" wrote: > Hello, > > I am look for an add on product for RMS to directly debit customer accounts > with recurri...

Crystal Reports - Account Statements
Rather than using the built-in account statements, I'd like to do it in Crystal so that I can have full control. I'm hoping that someone else has done this work and can perhaps provide a Crystal report. ...

export public folder data?

Balancing Account Problem
I have read most of the threads here and tried the suggestions. I only have data since December 2007 and when I have Money balance my account it still shows I am off. My begginning balance for the account matches my beginning balance for my first statement. If I sort the account register by the date and follow the 'Balance' column all of the balances match up with all of my statements and all have been marked Reconciled. Despite that column being correct when I attempt to balance the account it says I am off. I have tried to change the beginning account balance and that did...

default setting on my 2002 version have just started happening
I pulled up publisher today and it is asking me to insert information onto previously saved documents and changing the look and function of each document....does anyone know how I could stop this or what is causing it. Would appreciate any help... Thank you!!!! What do you mean it's asking you to insert information from another document? Did you do some sort of merge on these documents? Specifically what is the message you are getting? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Help" <mstgsaly13@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:f4c501c43db9$107147c0$a001280a@p...

How do I View Mailbox Stats? i.e. inbox, sent totals
Is there a way to view general stats for users. I have been to the system manager and drilled down to mail boxes. That shows mailbox, size, total items. I need to see how those items are categorized. If they are mostly inbox, deleted items, sent items, etc. Thanks in Advance for your help On Feb 7, 10:10 am, cowen <c...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to view general stats for users. I have been to the system > manager and drilled down to mail boxes. That shows mailbox, size, total > items. I need to see how those items are categorized. If they are mostly ...

Mail-Enable Public Folders #3
Is it possible to mail-enable all public folders in a tree in one hit? Thanks On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:16:01 -0800, Help <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to mail-enable all public folders in a tree in one hit? >Thanks Exchange 2003 SP2 permissions wizard will let you do this. ...