Exporting date time information

When exporting a folder to a text file, how can I include the date and
time information of the messages?

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

WOlfgang

0
weh (4)

Exporting (and importing) will always lose the received times when they are
opened in Outlook.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding not answer:
Dr. Wolfgang Hintze <weh@snafu.de> asked:
| When exporting a folder to a text file, how can I include the date and
| time information of the messages?
|
| Any hints are greatly appreciated.
|
| WOlfgang

0
MillyS5435 (63)

Inserting Date/Time of Last Update
Is there a way to insert a date and time in a cell(s) that will only be updated if there is a change to the worksheet. I'm looking to have the date/time of the last update so that it is easy to tell how current the worksheet is. Thanks -- Lionel B. Dyck <>< AIM ID: lbdyck Yahoo IM: lbdyck Homepage http://www.lbdsoftware.com/ Blog: http://randommgmt.blogspot.com/ Lionel You could put some code in a worksheet_Change() event like so (uses A1) Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Range("A1").Value = Now() End Sub To implement right click the sheet t...

Update Promised Date on Item Quantities Maintenance
I don't know why, but when the Promised Date is changed on a Purchase Order, the Promised Date displayed on the Item Quantities Maintenance screen does not get updated. This date is important for our salespeople to see to let customers know when we are expecting certain items in, and it should always be up to date. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the sug...

Counting Distinct Dates with Criteria
I need to count the number of days that correspond to two other criteria. The following formula will count the distinct number of dates: =SUMPRODUCT(--(B605:B3000<>"")/COUNTIF(B605:B3000,B605:B3000&"")) But if I put that into a formula like the following it doesn't do what I want: =SUMPRODUCT(--(H605:H3000=B9),--(G605:G3000=C9),--(B605:B3000<>"")/COUNTIF(B605:B3000,B605:B3000&"")) 10/17 ven x 10/17 ven x 10/18 ven y 10/19 ven z 10/19 ven x 10/20 ven x 10/20 ven x 10/20 ven x 10/20 ven z Here'...

import html table ( which has been exported from sage line 50)
Hello, we are having difficulties in importing an html page into excel. this html page has been extracted from sage line 50. the html columns are not being imported correctly into excel columns. for some rows they have been imported correctly, for others however they have not. Are there any specifics ways of importing html tables via a wizard or third-party software? Also has anyone ever exported a nominal activity from sage line 50 into excel? Cheers a shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel: > Hello, > > we are having difficulties in importing an html page into ...

Calculating Time difference based on a condition
I have 3 columns that have date/time on the first column and device status on the 2nd column and calculated Time difference on the third column. I have sample data below. I have to subtract the first instance of ENABLE DEVICE DATE/TIME from the previous MALF DEVICE DATE/TIME to get the difference. I do not worry about the DISABLE Device date/time at all. I could do this manually but there are about 20,000 records to go through. I don't know if there is a worksheet function that will do this automatically for me. Date/Time DEVICE STATUS TIME DIFFERENCE 6/7/04...

How do I stop today() from updating date on saved spreadsheets?
I have a template that automatically populates the date field with the current date when opened, using today(). Users then Save As to have an archive copy of their spreadsheet. However, when they go back to access their saved sheet, the date changes from the created date to the current date. How do I stop this in Excel? I know that Word lets you do this by changing the code from {DATE} to {CREATEDATE}, but I can't find a similar setting in Excel. Please help and thank you! have it do range("a1")=date -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "lionmark&...

TIME X MONEY
I'm trying to work my payroll sheets via excel and am running into an error when trying to multiply the hourly rate by the hours worked. I am using excel 2007, the time is formatted to HH:MM:SS and when I for example myltiply 08:00:00 by $12 the result is $3.96, when in fact it should read $96.00. Any suggestions or formulas would be appreciated. Try... =(A1*24)*12 where A1 houses a time value like 08:00:00. The formula cell must be formatted as number or currency. MattG wrote: > I'm trying to work my payroll sheets via excel and am running into an error &...

Export rows in Excel to lutiple Word files
I have an excel (or access if easier) doc that contains rows of data. I would like to create a separate word doc from each row. The clomuns are subject,number,info I would love the title of each to be "<Number>-<Subject>" with the content of the doc itself made up from the Info row. Is there a way to do this - I know a bit of perl but was hoping for an easy solution....... Try this. Select the row Copy to the clip board Switch to MS Word Use either Paste to paste the clipboard contents as a table or Paste Special with the Link Option selected. Perhaps specify as...

Q: date convert
Hello, How can I convert the date with the format YYYYMMDD to MM/DD/YYYY with a formula? Thanks, Hi With date in A1 =DATE(LEFT(A1,4),MID(A1,5,2),RIGHT(A1,2)) and format in any valid date format -- Arvi Laanemets ( My real mail address: arvil<at>tarkon.ee ) "JIM.H." <JIMH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B26BAFEA-7815-4504-9CDC-1BBA2789D2FF@microsoft.com... > Hello, > How can I convert the date with the format YYYYMMDD to MM/DD/YYYY with a > formula? > Thanks, > Hi Jim Try =MID(A1,5,2)&"/"&LEFT(A1,4)&"...

Reporting and exporting to Excel
I am new to Money 2007 and was comparing features with a friends 2004 version. I expected more powerful reporting and graphing capability but did not see anything obvious. I wanted to compare 2005 to 2006 with graphing and could not see it. Is that possible? In case the reporting and graphing features were as abundant as in Excel I hoped to export information into Excel (2003) and did not see how you could do that. Can you? The help file did not work when I was connected to the Internet. ************************************************* Mark M Simonian MD FAAP Medical Director, ChildNet...

Can Excel notify me when a date is due?
I am currently setting up an Excel spreadsheet to calculate dates, and I was wondering whether Excel could notify me somehow 2 days before a date I have calculated, or to somehow flash up that the date is due. Does anyone know how to do this, or would I somehow have-to transfer the dates I have calculated in Excel into Outlook? Hi Claire Use a helper cell with A1-2 and use that cell in the change event Try this http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Claire Chandler" <Claire Chandler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

condition format based on lapsed dates
I want to format a group of cell based on days old. The days is based on the "value" in cell I8 =Now() and cell J10 (j11,j12...) on is the submission date. Therefore number of days that has passed is in cell I10 (i11,i12...) =$I$8-J10" in the cell, this is the number of days that has lapsed. So if 90 days has passed I want to grey out cells k5,l5,m5, and n5. I am unable to get this to work, what do I need to do to make this work? I am assuming that the value is not showing correctly in the formula portion of the conditional format: if cell(I10)>= 90 then [grey out cell...

Finding most recent date for each customer
I have a simple list, the left column is the customer number, the right column is the date of every sale made to the customer. I need to filter this list to show the most recent date only for each customer. The list has many hundreds of customer numbers with between 1 and 200 dates per customer. There are no blanks in the list eg. 1234 25/10/2009 1234 26/10/2009 1234 03/03/2010 1356 23/12/2009 1356 25/04/2010 1999 06/02/2009 2157 09/05/2009 2157 10/06/2009 2157 25/11/2009 2157 23/04/2010 result would be 1234 03/03/2010 1356 25/04/2010 1999 06/02/2009...

outlook just can start one time
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C360E9.B54C9F90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am using win98 and outlook2002. I create a new profile for Outlook2002 = to connect to our Echange 2000 server. First time I can start = Outlook2002 and work fine. But after I close Outlook2002 and start it = again. I receive the following error message: Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domain, = then type your password again. If your account is new or if your = administrator r...

Excel file modification date
In Excel 2002 SP3 on Win XP, the workbook's file modification date changes to the current date and time as soon as the Excel workbook is opened, even if there are no changes applied to the file. If you close the workbook without changing any of its contents, the file modification date reverts back to the original value. Is there any way for the file modification date to remain unchanged until afte the Excel workbook has been modified? Does this behavior occur in newer versions of Excel? It has been that way for as long as I can remember and I don't think it's changed in XL20...

Formulas
I want the daily average to appear at the point when the date changes. Is there a way to do this? For example, lets say I want to use columns A, B, and C. A will obviously contain the date, B will contain the data, and C will contain the average up to (and including) the date it belongs to... Here is an example: 5 Oct | 50 6 Oct | 100 The above example shows columns A and B, and for C1 I want it to average only B1, which would be 50. For C2 I want it to average B2 and everything that occured before then, so B2 and B1 >> 50+100=150 / 2 = 75 (It found the av...

Crystal Columns Based on Time Elements
Hello: For those of you familiar with FRx, you know that you can have a column that references the current month and current fiscal year, and a separate column of data representing the current month but for the prior fiscal year. Is it possible to build this sort of logic in Crystal? I have written a complex inventory sales report that accurately shows sales data for any particular fiscal month and fiscal year. I wrote this based on parameter fields for month and year chosen by the end user when refreshing the report. But, I also need a column that shows that same data (same items) i...

actual posting date payables management
They would like to have the ability to view the system date/actual date when the payables transaction was posted. Currently the 2 posting dates in the PM20000 is not the actual date. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolu...

Exporting
Hi, I am reinstalling the O/S on my server, is there a tool to export and import the user accounts? Thanks what OS? what version Exchange? User accounts are in the SAM or AD...is this a DC you're reinstalling on? the only DC? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Steve Katz" <skatz123@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OShLVDmYGHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am reinstalling the O/S on my server, is there a tool to export and import > the user accounts? > > Thanks > > Server 2003 standard, exchange 2003, user accounts are in AD, and its the...

MYOB accounting export
Importing Data from RMS into MYOB Accounting 1. Importing the Export file through Transaction Journals Available Fields from RMS Required Fields in Accounting Date Date Memo Memo Account Number Account Number Debit Amount Debit Amount Credit Amount Credit Amount * When importing the export information from RMS into MYOB Accounting the available fields from RMS match those in MYOB Premier, however, when the information has been imported into MYOB Accounting it does not tell it whether the data is Tax Inclu...

Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. #3
I am having trouble sending to just aol all of a sudden. They hang in the queue and then time-out Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: Accident Sent: 10/4/2005 3:14 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: usernamehere@aol.com on 10/5/2005 3:30 PM Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator. <mydomainnamehere.com #4.4.7> Any ideas of what could be causing this? All other e-mails work and when I send from my yahoo account, ...

Export as web page = crash
Whenever I try to export a publisher document ("export as web page")- it crashes. I have plenty of free space on the machine. Any ideas? P4XP - Publisher 2002 Everytime I've helped a poster with this issue it was due to them having an object on a page (or pages) that overlapped both the document area and the scratch area. Objects need to be either completely ON the page or completely OFF the page. Please review your publication carefully and make corrections as appropriate. In the future please visit the web forum at microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign -- David Bartosik ...

Run time error '2001' You cancelled the previous operation
Hi, My data entry form was working just fine until I loaded the production data. Now I am getting the above error I cannot figure out why this is happening. The error is happening in the following code: Private Sub cboPlants_AfterUpdate() 'On Error GoTo Err_cboPlants_AfterUpdate Dim strPlants As String Dim strYear As String Dim TheDate As Date Dim strKey As Integer 'Code added If IsNull(cboPlants) Then Exit Sub End If If IsNull(Me!cboSource1) Then MsgBox ("Please select the Source") Me!cboSource1.SetFocus Else TheDate = Now() strPlants = Me!txtP...

Exporting XL data
What versions of XL allow you to export data to an XML file format? AFAIK -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Bill wrote: > What versions of XL allow you to export data to an XML > file format? Hi Bill AFAIK introduced with Excel 2003 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Bill wrote: > What versions of XL allow you to export data to an XML > file format? I've never used it, but there's a: XML Spreadsheet (*.xml) under the "save as type" box in the file|saveAs dialog in xl2002. Frank Kabel wrote: > > Hi Bill > AFAIK introduced wit...

Divide a a range of dates into intervals starting with the current date or the latest date in the range of dates
Could someone please advise if the following is possible. I have a table of dates not all dates are represented. I would like to group these dates into regular intervals, perhaps using the GROUP BY statement. For example the table may hold 1 year of dates, there may be multiple dates for the one day and there may be in some cases no entry for a particular day. The interval must always start from the current date, the interval may be say 20 days. The idea is to divide the data into 20 intervals from the date the query is run and then count up the entries if the date falls into ...