Export all header information from Inbox messages

Hi
I received a lot of undeliverable error messages in my Inbox and I want to be able to flag those addresses as invalid. The only way to see the address is to view the header of each message. What I'm looking for is to be able to export all the header information for all those messages to a file  that I can use to update my database. Is it possible? I'm using Outlook 2003
Thanks
Josep

0
anonymous (74722)

Scheduling error message
I am currently receiving the error shown below in the Outlook client. I am not trying to save any appointments and track them in CRM. In fact, I rebooted my laptop, opened Outlook, and this error began occurring again, and I can not seem to get rid of it. Any ideas? Error message: Scheduling error The following potential problems have been found Rick M is unavailable at this time. Do you want to ignore these errors and save? It does not matter whether I click Yes or No, the message goes away and comes back again shortly. -Rick M. I found the problem. There was an appointment, tra...

FRx export to Pivot Table
when exporting FRx report to pivot table, is it possible to retain the column name as in FRx report (eg: YTD MAY 2009, MTD MAY 2009) rather than 2009 Period 5 or YTD for Period 5? ...

detect and delete duplicates messages
A computer virus somehow attacked just ONE of my email accounts on just ONE of my computers. It downloaded every message that was on my server, not just once but four times. I now have 6,780 messages as "unread" and 4,935 as "unread from contacts" on my main computer. It would be easy enough to delete all of them, but I had been on travel (home computer turned on so I could access it remotely). I did in fact receive and read SOME of the messages on my netbook but can't be sure and can't go through 11,000 messages on my main computer, plus those on my n...

there are no item in inbox, i have click on send/receive tab many
there are no item in inbox, i have click on send/receive tab many time "uttam" <uttam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:428FA040-E7B5-47E6-B611-FB1748D71FD2@microsoft.com... > there are no item in inbox, i have click on send/receive tab many time What happens? Do you get any error messages? Did you turn on diagnostic logging to see what's happening during the send/receive? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/300479 -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] if you switch folders, do the messages show up? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http:/...

Large Message Delay Notification
Hi, I have configured Exchange 2003 to delay message delivery of messages over a certain size to be delayed to an after hours time and this works fine but no message is sent back to the Outlook client to say that the message delivery will be delayed until "whatever" time so on occasions the cleint may ring the receiving party find the message has not been delivered and try and send it agian. Does anyone know if this can be configured to send Message back to the Outlook client that message delivery has been delayed. Any help appreciated Why the need to delay sending the mes...

Outlook 97--Most Messages Show Up As An Attachment File
When accessing E-Mail using Outlook 97, most of my E-Mail messages show up as an attachment file. I have to then double click on the attachment file, which is then opened as a window temporary file. At this time, the file can then be read. Can this program be configured to open the attachments automatically when the E-Mail message is opened. I sometimes use Outlook Express to access my E-Mail. The messages appear fully using this program. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME!! Norb ...

How do I export a graph as a gif file (Microsoft Excel 2000)
How do I export a graph as a gif image. I am using Microsoft Excel 2000 (Office Professional and ALL components are installed) Hi, You need to use VBA to export a chart. Activechart.Export "mychart.gif","gif" I also have an addin for exporting images. http://www.andypope.info/vba/gex.htm Cheers Andy Excel user wrote: > How do I export a graph as a gif image. > > I am using Microsoft Excel 2000 (Office Professional and ALL components are > installed) > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Alternatively, copy the chart to...

padding around column headers
When I print out preliminary versions of my spreadsheets, I see generous horizontal space around my column headers. However, when I attempt to tighten the measure, I can't: words break over their last letters, etc. It's as though there is some invisible padding around the type in the column headers. Anyone have an idea about what this is about, and how to work around it? Could be you have some extra "spaces" before and /or after the header text..............try re-typing a header, without any spaces and see if it will size down........this could easily be the case with impo...

HTML messages
Outlook will not print received HTML messages. when I change it to plain text it will print. Send it to someone else as is (HTML) and they can print it to the same printer I am using. What can I do so that I can also print HTML message? All my other messages print fine. ...

Physical Inventory Import File
We have just finished counting inventory and I want to upload the physical counts . I am trying to import a physical inventory file (Tab delimited) but I get the following error message before the import is aborted: Error #-2147217900 Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" in the equal to operation. (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State: 42000) (NativeError: 468) No Help file available UPDATE [##ST_Validation_1] SET ImportStatus = 3 , ItemID = Item.ID FROM Item INNER...

Confirm Delete Message Disable
When I delete a sheet which has data I get the standared confirmation dialog allowing me to delete or cancel. This is a problem because I would like to do this from a remote VB pgrogam. Is there a way to disable this dialog ? Try, Application.DisplayAlerts = False 'Your code to do your thing Application.DisplayAlerts = True Regards, Alan "RiosPapa" <RiosPapa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35D5C93D-5EEA-4EDD-9463-E2E845E01933@microsoft.com... > When I delete a sheet which has data I get the standared confirmation > dialog > allowing me to d...

Open to Inbox
Outlook 2007 - is there a setting to set that will have Outlook open to the Inbox? Thanks. Tools | Options| Other | Advanced... -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com Author - The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/5m3f5q "24c" <24c@nothere.org> wrote in message news:#WzbzqX2JHA.3780@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl: > Outlook 2007 - is there a setting to set that will have Outlook open to the > Inbox? > > Thanks. Thanks Ben. "Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote...

Header and the "&" character
I need to tilte the header of a page using the "&" character but it will not show up. For Example; Cat & Dog would show as Cat Dog, no "&". It I do Cat&Dog I get Cat{date}og. Hi You have to use two &s to get one!! Try Cat && Dog. -- Andy. "BobCad08" <BobCad08@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB69EB3A-F3DF-4F58-BCF1-ADB46C108781@microsoft.com... >I need to tilte the header of a page using the "&" character but it will >not > show up. For Example; Cat & Dog would show as Cat Do...

message monitoring and auto forwarding
Dears i have Exchange 2003 with win2k3 AD environment and i want to create a message monitoring more like a filter that scans ALL the incoming and outgoing emails and checks if it contains somedomain.com if yes, then send automatic copy to admistrator account. i tried the Recipient Filtering, Sender Filtering and Connection Filtering, but all these blocks the incomin/outgoing emails. i do not want to block the email. i want the email to reach the concerning parties with a copy in the administrator account. thanks Seb On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:02:10 +0400, "Sebouh Hamakorzian&quo...

Money 2006
I had to modify some transactions for 2005, and thus my tax information changed. I would like ot export my 2005 tax information for use in TurboTax 2005, but I cannot figure out how to do so. Using the "File/Export to Tax Software" menu item, I am given the choice of the current year to date, or the completed 2007 year. How can I export the data from 2005? Please tell me I don't have to reinstall hand re-create all of my transactions which affect that year. Any stuggestions are appreciated You might try setting computer clock back to "year" 2006. Hope th...

Show certain information for each bank?
Each bank is associated with a bank number for which we established 6 different numbers. Examople: 4006-xxxxx, 5006-xxxxx, 7006-xxxxx and 8006-xxxxx depenting on thier location or zone. Each bank carries business loans and if a business has an outstanding loan it is assigned a number between 1 and 5. If it is paid off it is assigned a different number between 5-10. If it will be paid off in less than 6 months it is assigned another number between 1-6. Then we have different numbers for such things as late payments, payments past 30, 60 90 days etc. I have 3 tabs for each of the above (p...

Number of Unread Messages
I am a long time user of Outlook Express. I have recently intalled Office 2007 beta and moved over to Outlook using the conversion tools provided in 2007. When I now start up my system, at the point where I have to select which user I am on my machine (it is set up for use by myself and my wife) the display claims that there are Two Unread Messages. Once I open Outlook it shows no messages as Unread in the Inbox nor does it show any messages in the virtual folder Unread Messages. I have run an advanced search on the Personal Folders using the criteria of Unread and this comes back w...

cannot open Inbox: just hangs
Outlook Express for MS XP platform; suddenly cannot open Inbox. Click on icon and the page just hangs. I can see messages downloaded to Inbox but page does not respond and no messages come up in Inbox view window. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003. If you have questions regarding Outlook Express please post your question in one of the applicable groups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x micr...

Can I disable Intelligent Message Filter from applying on internal emails
I only have one Exchange server, which has one SMTP virtual server. It seems emails sent internally between users are also getting filtered by the IMF. Is there a way to not filter internal emails? Thanks. Internal emails should not be filtered. From the IMF FAQ: 7) Why do some messages get a SCL rating of -1? Messages submitted to Exchange using authenticated credentials get a SCL value of -1. All users that submit messages from authenticated clients such as Outlook or OWA will have an SCL stamped of -1. This ensures that authenticated messages will not be moved to the junk folder...

"Can't move the items" message
I imported an outlook.pst file into my current Outlook 2000 and I have doubles and triples of all the entries. When I try to drag and drop an duplicate entry into the wastebasket I get the message "Can't move the items." Any help would be appreciated >-----Original Message----- >I imported an outlook.pst file into my current Outlook >2000 and I have doubles and triples of all the entries. >When I try to drag and drop an duplicate entry into the >wastebasket I get the message "Can't move the items." Any >help would be appreciated >...

Outlook 2007 inbox settings question
Hi I am using outlook 2007 & have changed from Pop to Imap Each time I open Outlook it opens the old Pop in-box instead of the Imap in-box. How do I make it open the Imap in-box by default? -- Martin ���� ...

A Message For Kevin Panzke
Traumatic brain injury (TBI), also called acquired brain injury or simply head injury, occurs when a sudden trauma causes damage to the brain. TBI can result when the user installs a LINUX based Operating System on his or her computer. Objects soon appear to pierce the skull and brain tissue. Symptoms of a TBI can be mild, moderate, or severe, depending on the extent of the damage to the brain. A person with a mild TBI may remain conscious or may experience a loss of consciousness for a few seconds or minutes. Other symptoms of mild TBI include using Open Source software like OpenO...

font changes in reply's original message
When I "reply" to a message the original message font is changed to "alba super" in some messages. Not all replies do this. What is happening here and how can I change the font used? Using word and outlook 03. Have you checked the option under Mail format to always use my fonts? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, jmsdallas asked: | When I "reply" to a message the original message fon...

Outlook Express
I have 'lost' all my email for the last year+ when I updated from Win 98SE to XP Home. I reviewed the MKB article 312359 but I wasn't able to find any .dbx files on my computer using Explorer. The world won't come to an end but I would like to recover all the missing e-mail. Has anyone had this problem and knows how to fix? Thanks. ...

How can a list control respond a tree control message?
I create a list control (CMyList) and a tree control (CMyTree) and want to display different items when the selection changed in the tree control. What I have done is right click my tree control on resource editer and choose 'Add Event Handler...'. I choose TVN_SELCHANGED from Message type and CMyList from Class list. When I run my program and click different item in the tree control, the hangler function in class CMyList does respond it. Could anybody give me some suggestion for coping with the problem? Thanks in advance. Rich I am not sure what you are asking? Do you want a ...