Exchange Server Unavailable - have to Retry

One of the 9 clients on our network (running Win95) is
having problems with Outlook 2000 locating our Exchange
Server 5.5 (Exchange is loaded onto our Domain controller
which is running NT4.0).  You must click the Retry button
2-3 times before it will finally connect (about 5 min.).
I have tried the following:

-Ensuring that DNS is configured correctly
-Disabling Wins
-Adding Exchange server IP address and host name to the
hosts file
-Changing the port that the cable is plugged into in the
Network Switch
-Switching the NIC
-Switching out the cabeling with new cabling
-Running "Ping [server ip address] -t" and have received
no errors.
-Reinstalling Outlook 2000

After trying all of these suggested solutions, the problem
still remains.

Once again our Exchange server is also our Domain
controller, and this client is having no troubles logging
onto the network nor does it have any problems accessing
network resources.

Is there anything else I can try??

Thanks
0