Exchange no longer available - how to tell outlook to use local files

Courtesy of Katrina, my brother-in-law's job and Exchange server are no
more.  He knows he has personal folders and contacts on his laptop,
but Outlook choles on not connecting to Exchange and won't let him see
the local stuff either.
How does one tell Outlook not to try to connect to Exchange and instead
use the local pst file?

0
philmcin (1)

It might be easier to create a new profile and then use File Open to access
the personal folder file, you create a new profile in Control Panel || Mail
<philmcin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Courtesy of Katrina, my brother-in-law's job and Exchange server are no
> more.  He knows he has personal folders and contacts on his laptop,
> but Outlook choles on not connecting to Exchange and won't let him see
> the local stuff either.
> How does one tell Outlook not to try to connect to Exchange and instead
> use the local pst file?

0
noelall (144)

Linking files 2 ways

Merging Two Office Data Files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3C6E7.505DB790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is the situation: I've a desktop and a laptop. Before I bought the laptop I was using MS = Outlook on my desktop. Now that I'm using my laptop mostly, I would like = to have my old emails from my desktop Outlook merged with the laptop = Outlook emails. I don't want to replace the laptop outlook files with = the desktop outlook files is the folder - C:\Documents and = Settings\Laptop\Lo...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Maximum file sizes

Outlook Sales

find action on log file

File size #11

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

using the journal on outlook

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2