errors with send/recieve #2

I have recently set up my Yahoo email account with Outlook 2003 and I keep
getting various error reports when it runs a send/recieve scan (which I have
set to every 10 mins).

These reports range from cannot connect to pop3 email server, cannot connect
to SMTP server and a couple of others I haven't had chance to write down. I
have checked all the settings and it seems to be ok.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance
0
vinnietaz (2)

Unless you have paid Yahoo POP mail acct, you cannot access free Yahoo web
mail with Outlook. Use the website instead.

"vinnietaz" wrote:

> I have recently set up my Yahoo email account with Outlook 2003 and I keep
> getting various error reports when it runs a send/recieve scan (which I have
> set to every 10 mins).
>
> These reports range from cannot connect to pop3 email server, cannot connect
> to SMTP server and a couple of others I haven't had chance to write down. I
> have checked all the settings and it seems to be ok.
>
> Any ideas? Thanks in advance
0
Mary1 (682)

can't send or receive emails

Using rules wizard to send to a list of emails addys in BCC
i need to setup an automatic mailing of a newsletter that i receive, to be forwarded to a list of emails addresses, where the emails are inserted into the BCC line, and not the TO line. I do not want my clients to see each other's emails. thanks! No, natively you can't. Even when you use a template to reply with and fill in the BCC field it won't work. It is even worse this way; the rule gets deactivated completely. But programmatically it is possible although not supported by Microsoft. For more info; http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/autobcc.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [M...

Errors saving to network drive

how do i send an e_mail from outlook?
please show me how do i send an e_mail from outlook? gholinezhad wrote: > please show me how do i send an e_mail from outlook? Is this real? Click on "New", write your mail and then click "Send" ...

Mail will not Send/Receive automatically
I have outlook set up to send/receive every minute but it suddenly stopped doing so. Anyone have ideas why? Robin Several. For starters, a one minute polling interval is just nuts. It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In general, here are the reasons automatic polling might fail in Outlook: 1. You have created an unrealistic po...

VB Macro #2

Re: teach me how to send friends email

VCR to DVD Part 2

no access to send internet email

set print area #2

delays in recieving outside emails

Error loading XML into DataSet

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...