errors while trying to send / receive messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003)

I use Outlook 2003

I've tried to configure Hotmail on Outlook 2003

I keep getting the following errors while trying to send / receive
messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003)

-------------------------- errors --------------------------

Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout
occurred while communicating with the server.'

Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error
(0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the
server.'

Synchronising using Office online
I'm using Office Online to synchronise Calendar and Contacts between two instances of Outlook 2007. The categories I set up on the main instance have all been transferred OK to the second instance, apart from the colours. How do I get the colours in the second instance to match the category colours in the first installation? -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) "Gordon" <gordonbparker@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OXbALnKrJHA.4980@TK2MSF...

Please help! Error message "mnycopymar"?
Just recently upgraded to Ms Money 2005 and updated online but I keep getting the following errors:- "mnycopymar has encountered a problem and needs to close" and "mnyupdate@#@.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" I have no idea why this is happening but would sure appreciate someone to help me get rid of this nagging errors. Thanks! Excalibur In microsoft.public.money, excalibur wrote: >Just recently upgraded to Ms Money 2005 and updated online but I keep >getting the following errors:- > > >"mnycopymar has encountered a proble...

Bug in Money 2004 thru 2007
If you buy 2 lots of a mutual fund and then sell or transfer some of the shares (quantity greater than the original number of shares purchased in the first lot), the cost basis is incorrect. I demonstrated this to Microsoft and they agreed the results are wrong but they say "that is the way the program is designed", it is not a bug. To prove the bug for yourself, perform the following transactions. In investment account #1 6/1/2004 buy 422.9 shares of mutual fund FMIMX at a price of 19.00 and no commissions 2/1/2005 buy 795 shares of mutual fund FMIMX at a price of 22.00 and no ...

Outlook 2002 " Relaying denied. Proper authentication required."
Ok I have just recently switched aver to a new domain for a web site. I went through the configuration stuff in outlook under the accounts and it connects to all the servers and sends the test message just fine. If i try to send anything to anybody but me it says undeliverable. This includes emails on the same domain. I get the following message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: [classified] Sent: 7/14/2004 11:44 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '[email name @ aol]' on 7/14/2004 11:44 PM ...

Problem with Outlook 2002...
I have been using Outlook 2002 as part of Office XP for some time now. Suddenly, I start getting the following error: Task 'pop.mail.yahoo.ca - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I am using Yahoo as a POP3 and SMTP gateway. Please note that this configuration has been working for almost a year and a half! I can ping Yahoo's servers no problem. I did some Googli...

Transfer Outlook e-mail structure To Another Computer
I am currently using Outlook Express and I would like to transfer all of my e-mail folders, etc from Outlook Express to another computer Using Outlook. The Outlook Express is on a computer that is using XP Pro sp3 OS and I would like to transfer it to another computer using Win 7 Pro OS but using Office 2003 and Outlook that comes with it. Can someone tell me which filenames (full pathname) to copy so I can configure the new computer so the Outlook will have all of the information I have now (including all folders, like send folders, directory address, etc). Thank You, Ga...

OWA insert ? in every message
Hello, I currently have a weird problem with all email sent from OWA, in every email it insert a ? on the first line in every outgoing email. If I sent the email from Outlook there is no problem Does anybody know why? Thank ML I've heard it said that this is an IE problem. Try your mailbox from a different machine to prove this first. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Michel Lapointe" <a@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:O0MG1PSWEHA.4048@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > &g...

Outlook send/receive
Cannot send/receive, create new message, reply or forward messages in Outlook 2007. Cannot access email set-up under Tools/Option/Email options. I have done a repair of Office 2007 but it did not help. "Vision2k" <Vision2k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0DB6012-32A4-4312-83EB-E0B9CCEF0BBC@microsoft.com... > Cannot send/receive, create new message, reply or forward messages in > Outlook > 2007. Cannot access email set-up under Tools/Option/Email options. > > I have done a repair of Office 2007 but it did not help. This disc...

Move DC from Windows 2003 to Windows 2008
We currently have a small domain with a Win 2003 (NOT SBS) Server acting as Domain Controller. It handles DHCP, DNS and AD Services. We are about to install a Windows 2008 server into the domain and wish to migrate all the services to the new machine. Is there a step by step guide on how to do this anywhere? I have looked on Google and cannot find a simple step by step guide for the process. TIA -- ats@work The cracks between the paving stones Look like rivers of flowing veins. Strange people who know me Peeping from behind every window pane The Who - The Real Me Hello...

Anyone using CRM addons to model relationships?
Wonder if anyone has used tools like C360's relationship chart addon? Any others i should know of or any comments on the c360 one? thanks -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx We have used Axonom's Powertrak product that provides similar functionality, and very satisfied customers as a result. I cannot comment on the c360 product, we have not used it The products may not ne directly comparable, as I suspect Powertrak product does more than c360, hence more expensive Peter Lynch Optevia Ltd "John...

Symantec DLL and Outlook
After installing the new Symantec Anti-Virus Client 9.0 and rebooting, I now get the following meesage when first trying on open an email: The add-in "D:\Program Files\Symantec\vpmsece.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help Menu. Unable to load "D:\Program Files\Symantec\vpmsece.dll". You may be out of memory, out of system resources or missing a .dll file. I have ran the repair with not luck. I have plenty of resources. Any idea why this is happening and how I can correct it? You need to renam...

error code 646 11-27-09
I have been trying to install updates for the following: Security update for MS Excell KB973593 Security update for 2007 MS Office KB973704 Update for MS Word 2007 KB974561 for at least two weeks now and they will not install. I keep getting error code 0000646. I had the same issue a few weeks back with other security updates for office products and after about a month it finally updated. Now I'm back having the same issues with these new updates. But yet other updates have installed just fine while these continue to hang out there. I don't have them already ins...

getting data from table using 2 values
from a standard spreadsheet, using a function(?) how can I return a value from a table using values for the headers and columns. For example, the table has ages across the top and events done the side. Simply I need to "lookup" both ages and events to return a value from the cross section of these values. Any assistance welcome!! Many thanks If the range is A1:G100, for example, and age is in H1 and event in H2: =INDEX(A1:G100,MATCH(H2,A1:A100,0),MATCH(H1,A1:G1,0)) HTH Bob Umlas Excel MVP "MS_user" <MSuser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60189...

Access 2003: Loop Through Records
Hello, I need some assistance with the following code. Private Sub GradeAttempting() If Nz(Forms.Members.Ready, True) = True And Nz(Forms.Members.Active, True) = True Then With Forms.Members.GradeAttempting .SetFocus .ListIndex = .ListIndex + 1 End With End If End Sub This updates a combobox, "GradeAttempting" on a main form, "Members". This works but only for the Member page that I have the form open to. To update the rest of the records I have to manually navigate through all members pages and run the code for each page. ...

How do I select records using a combo box (rather than the navigat
I have a simple table that stores addresses of people. It looks like this: ID Name Phone Number 1 Suzy 978-4658 2 Tom 876-1234 I want to use a form that allows a user to update the addresses of people. When I create a form using the wizard, I move between records using the navigator buttons. But I want to move between records using a combo box that lists all the names in the table. Why? Because if I had 100 names in the table I don't want the user to click through the navigator to find their record. I want them to ...

Outlook 2003 and PDA hold getting messages
I am running XP Pro, Outlook 2003 with latest SP's and have a ongoing problem I can not solve. My Dell Axim is connected, and Active Sync is set to stay up to date automatically, this part works. Outlook is set to access my POP account every 3 minutes. I am a SOHO so I need my mail. Well Outlook will not go get the message every 3 min UNLESS I remove the Dell from its docking station. It will check messages if I F9 outlook, or manually click the send/receive radio button.. I have tried different times and nothing seems to work.. Is there some setting somewhere I am missing? TIA ...

Error: "The operation failed due to a network or other communication problem"
Keep getting this error on Outlook 2000 when opening an email. "The operation failed due to a network or other communication problem" After hitting OK, the email seems to open correctly and looks correct. But it happens about 30% of the time. Already tried fixing it using KB 813742, but error came right back. Anyone have any idea's? ...

Character '=' in received text
I receive many emails, most of them are not affected. Most 99% of the character '=' are inserted after a space replacing the original character. Example the above three words became 'the =riginal character'. Copying and pasting the text in Word shows a correct text content, the '=' disapeared showing the original character. Pointing on an Url with the '=' give an error. I have the problem using Outlook 6 but a friend has the same problem in OutlookExpress. This problem appears since about a week at both users. Any idea of what is goin on ? gdelhaye &l...

Outlook Set Regarding Feature
When using Outlook to email contacts, we would like to record that communication against each account or Contact in CRM. We use the Track in CRM button and then select the 'Set Regarding' feature, however this 'Set Regarding' feature only allows us to assoicate the email to a single account or contact. Is it possible to select multiple accounts or contacts, or does this kind of email need to be generated via CRM and not Outlook. Many thanks Steve Hi, You can set regarding to multiple entities in CRM 4. Regards, Donna "Steve Le Monnier" wrote: > When...

Double signatures in templates
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01C4_01C4AF79.7366B130 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have multiple PC's in use right now by my users all using the same = image. I installed Office 2003 with SP1 and now they have a extra = signature showing up at the top when they open a template. The user = would usually setup the template just like a new email. They would type = what they want, and then put their signature at the bottom, then save as = an Outlook Template. When they open the t...

Saving Message as text but keeping unicode
I am saving Outlook items using the SaveAs method to a Text file using OlSaveAsType.olTXT as the Parameter however I am losing the Unicode within the Item itself to the SaveAs method (it replaces the unicode with garbage or ???). Is there a way to preserve the unicode but still save it as a txt file? I have tried RTF but this is not what I need because it keeps hold of the Embedded attachments in the mime section and all I want it textual representation of the message. The other option available to me would be to save it to HTML but I know that not all items save to HTML and if I convert an...

not able to send email
When I try to send email i get this message: Please help The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'literacy' Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10013 Has this ever worked for you? If so, what has changed? Yahoo has not recommended that server for several years already. What type of Yahoo account do you have, free (US-based), free (other country than US), paid (Mail Plus), or a partnered account via one of = the=20 big ISPs (AT&T, Verizon, etc.)? Who is your IS...

Import from Excel to Windows live outlook
How to import contacts from an Excel Spreadsheet to Windows live Outlook No such animal as "Windows live Outlook". There is Microsoft Outlook, and you will find the option under File, Import and Export. And there is Windows Live Mail, and there you could probably look in Help or post your question to the Live Mail group. Either way, "Excel" isn't actually involved and isn't needed. Import from Excel wrote: > How to import contacts from an Excel Spreadsheet to Windows live Outlook If you mean Office Outlook............... See Ron's site ...

Outlook 2007 fault
Outlook 07 has dramatically slowed down and freezing my computer even after archiving old emails. Cant work without running about 500k mailbox. Does anyone have any solutions? Seems a bitstrange that a new programme should seem so inefficient!! thanks, Sam Sam, you wrote on Wed, 4 Jul 2007 05:08:15 -0700: > Outlook 07 has dramatically slowed down and freezing my computer even after > archiving old emails. Cant work without running about 500k mailbox. Does > anyone have any solutions? Seems a bitstrange that a new programme should > seem so inefficient!! http:/...

Crystal Reports error after CRM Reinstall
Im looking for a fix to: File frs://Input/a_189/000/000/189/14e83617d5166b11a.rpt not found on File Repository Server. This problem occurred after I did a crm reinstall to an existing database. I understand that there is a tool proprietary to crystal that I can download to fix this problem. How do I get this? Thanks Matt P Matt: As far as I know you need to contact MBS and their tech's will log into your system and correct the problem. We had a client with the same problem, and that was their solution. There is a TK article on this one, but I'm not aware of any publicly a...