Error When Sending Email from another program???

I am having trouble when I am sending email from Outlook
2000 using another program.  I get an error of there is
another program trying to send email on your behalf would
you like to continue if you keep pressing yes it will send
all the emails, but I don't want to push yes no 200 times
if I am sending a bulk mailing via this other program how
can I take this setting off?  Please respond as soon as
possible.

Thank you,

Jason Suchon
0
jsuchon (1)

See the following links...

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm

"Jason Suchon" <jsuchon@sportsinwisconsin.com> wrote in message
> I am having trouble when I am sending email from Outlook
> 2000 using another program.  I get an error of there is
> another program trying to send email on your behalf would
> you like to continue if you keep pressing yes it will send
> all the emails, but I don't want to push yes no 200 times
> if I am sending a bulk mailing via this other program how
> can I take this setting off?  Please respond as soon as
> possible.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jason Suchon

0
neoheart (690)

"unsending" outlook express email?
Help, my sis and I are having a heated discussion via email. I sent my latest late last nite, but now our Mom's in the hospital. Is there a way to retrieve my last sent email before my sis reads?....I'd rather delay to a better time. THX "khood" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:043801c3d631$0dbc4650$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Help, my sis and I are having a heated discussion via > email. I sent my latest late last nite, but now our Mom's > in the hospital. Is there a way to retrieve my last sent > email before my sis reads...

Error Message when starting up
I just downloaded Essentials 2007. Every time I launch the software I get an error box that says "To continue operating successfully, Money requires a software update. Click OK to close Money and begin the update now". They give you two options to click OK or Cancel. When I click OK the same error message appears and over and over. If I click cancel the error message goes away. What is this all about and how can I get it to stop? I just downloaded the 2007 version. Take this as your computer trying to protect you from a useless product. MEss will get you no more (and prob...

Send email to custom entities in CRM 3.0
How do I send email to entities other than account, contact, leads and users? Not possible. "Andy" wrote: > How do I send email to entities other than account, contact, leads and > users? > I found out the following: It turns out every CRM 3.0 email is made out of three types of records, all of which are tied together through a common ActivityId: activitypointer - this is the main record and it holds the fields common to all activities email - this holds fields uniquely related to emails such as the mime type, tracking token, etc. activityparty - this holds sender and...

Windows live won't print single page email... prints eye charts only?
Can someone tell me WHY the body of any email invoice has to be printed with BIG text (1/8th inch tall) and be spread across 2 to 3 pages???? Do I need to get away from HP? Do I need to get away from Microsoft? Does Apple have this problem? Can I go back to like Windows 3.1 on my new pavilion? It's real simple. I run a small home based business. I don't even use my computer to do that, except I sometimes order parts online and thus receive invoices via email. For tax purposes, I need to make a hard copy. I've tried everything I can but CANNOT reduce the text si...

SENDOBJECT
I'm using the SendObject to programatically send emails , which is working great. I recently got a request from management to send email on behalf of another user, say sales@anycompany.com I know how to do this from within Outlook using the Delegate option in Exchange, The question is: How do I send email using the FROM option that outlook uses in the SendObject ? I would appreciate any information or workaround. thank you. LA lalexander wrote: > I'm using the SendObject to programatically send emails , which is > working great. > > I ...

Sending a message to a static control
How can I update a static control on a DialogBox from a worker thread, assuming that I have the pointer to the DialogBox in the worker thread? <peteolcott@cox.net> wrote in message news:d0df7977-db84-45ea-9ca0-ddf2003de4aa@n20g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > How can I update a static control on a DialogBox from a worker thread, > assuming that I have the pointer to the DialogBox in the worker thread? pDialog->PostMessage(...) An example is here.. http://vcfaq.mvps.org/mfc/12.htm -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] PostMessage a user-defined message to the dialog box, and have ...

missing email
My laptop connects to the company network during the day. When I take the laptop on the road, I look for email that was available while in the network and can't find it. Some of the email is present and some not. What gives? How can I be sure that the email I want to have avaialable when off the network is available? ...

photos in body of email
When I paste a photo into the body of an email, OL2003 sends the photos as an attachments and the recipient sees boxes with a red "X" in the corner. Question: How can I embed the photo into the body of the email so that the recipient can view the photos when he opens the email? On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:09:12 -0700, "Mark Flynn" <flynn@NoSpam.uci.net> wrote: >Question: How can I embed the photo into the body of the email so that the >recipient can view the photos when he opens the email? When composing a new email, go up to 'Format' and select HTML. ...

Counting specific test in a column in another worksheet that fall between entered dates
Hi, I'm trying to count the amount of times a txt string appears associated with a date on a different worksheet between two separately entered dates on the sheet were the calculation is being performed. Im using this formula but it only returns the 'value if false' even-though the logical test result is true i.e Derbyshire has been entered into the sheet on the 09/09/09 : =IF(('Tests 1'!$D:$D="Derbyshire"),(COUNTIF('Tests 1'!A:A,">="&$N$22)-COUNTIF('Tests 1'!A:A,">"&$O$22)),"") Thanks for any in...

retrieving email from server
How do you set the timing for retrieving email from server. I would like to have Outlook retieve them several times a day, automatically ...

Outlook 2003 Cannot Send Mail via POP/SMTP
I have a number of remote users who POP's mail into and out of our Exchange 2000 box. One is unable to send mail to anyone (either within the organisation or to external addresses), so I have temporarily discounted relaying as an issue, although I have checked the settings on the virtual server and they are all correct (allowing authenticated users to relay mail etc.) Receiving seems OK. The user has Outlook 2003 (fresh install) on Windows XP (fresh install). Log file: 2004.07.29 15:29:39 <<<< Logging Started (level is LTF_TRACE) >>>> 2004.07.29 15:29:39 server.d...

Cash Drawer locked by another application
Hi everyone, I have a MMF cash drawer connected to an Epson TM-T88IV running on RMS 2.0. I've configured the OPOS for both the cash drawer and the receipt printer. Receipt printer works fine, but I can't open the cash drawer. I'm getting error 913: application is locked by another application. Could someone shed some light on how to resolve this issue? Thank you. We've had similar experience ... try powering off everything (PC included) and powering back on. This should kill the application that has locked the drawer. "MB" wrote: > Hi everyone, > ...

Allow email templates to be sent to internal users and groups
Need the ability, for example in a lead, to email using a template to internal users for notification of assignments, etc...as well as in other record entities in workflow allow to email to multiple user's internal users instead of just one - this is useful for notifying groups that need do complete collective processes that are too complicated to send out a task for each. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If y...

Another Edit Question
I have a form where, at first glance, only 1 field in automatically editable.. What I want is a button that releases all fields to editable mode. If anyone can help I sure appreciate it. Thanks in Advance! What I typically do is to use the controls' TAG property to be able to identify in code those fields I want to lock. I use something like LOCK in that tag and put that in the tag of each control I want to be able to lock and unlock. Then I use this to lock them (usually on the form's On Current event so it starts off locked): Dim ctl As Control For Each ctl In Me.Contro...

Error code 0x800C0008 With Clip Art
Ilm running WIndows 7 and Outlook 2007 Ultimate has just been installed adn registered. When I try to use clip art with a globe beside it in the selection panel the programme, PowrPoint or Wrod freezes for a bit then I get the error code: Error code 0x800C0008 I've looked for solutions, added Microsoft Office to the trusted sites, cleared Cookies, and tried every other solution I've found on line but without success. Help! I've now wasted almost 3 hours!!!! Thanks Greg I presume you have read this: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912675> In...

formulas changing when emailed
At work, I have created a spreadsheet that has links to workbooks in a user drive..called the "U: drive." When I transfer this excel project to others via email, I make sure that the other workbooks also have the same name in their U: drive as well. However, whenever I email it... I have to change many of the formulas at their computers bc the references in my formulas change to a really long string. I have tried using "CNTL+H" to replace the "=" to a "+" but it doesn't work for me bc I have "+" "=" elsewhere in my formulas....

Shifting my Office SB 2007 MLK OEM Software on another computer
Hello, I have MS Office SB 2007 with Office Professional 2007 Trail With MLK OEM Software License. I want to format that PC because I have some OS issue. How can I De-Active that license? can I use that License key after format that PC? Thanks & Regards, Hitesh Prajapati "Hitehs Prajapati" <Hitehs Prajapati@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0133EC1A-50F6-43CD-986A-71AD8E0320FB@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I have MS Office SB 2007 with Office Professional 2007 Trail With MLK OEM > Software License. > > I want...

using data from another cell
I would like to type a name in one cell(1) then check in list (different column) if the same name is there, and if it is there get a value of another cell locate in the same row where. Can some one help me? Create your second list and use VLOOKUP as follows: Name is typed in: A1 List of names and values in: C1:D10 =VLOOKUP(A1,$C$1:$D$10,2,FALSE) "leo" <reani1996@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OiO5fCTWDHA.2268@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I would like to type a name in one cell(1) then check in list (different > column) if the same name is there, and if it is t...

Data not valid error message
Access02 Have a Report which appears fine. But when you go from DesignView to ReportView it throws error: ~.."the data you entered for this field is not valid"... it doesn't say which field.....I can click thru the message and it reprompts this a few times (probably once per instance of invalid) and then opens fine. it does not do this when the Report opens ; only changing from design view... but it does do it if it is multipage and you need to go to the next page....so needs to be fixed... there's alot of fields and so am wondering how to troubleshoot....hunch is t...

Error message: Macros in this project are disabled
I am trying to run a module in Access 2007. I receive a message, "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros." The host application is Access 2007. So I go to the Trust Center in Access Options. I select "enable all macros." I try to run a module. I receive a message, "The macros in this project are disabled..." Any suggestions? On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:19:02 -0800, richard lewis <richardlewis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying t...

Send Button Missing in Outlook 2002
I just changed ISP accounts and now I don't see my SEND button in Outlook 2002. I am running Windows 98 with Office XP. My ISP says my problem is nothing in their setup - it is a customization problem in Outlook. Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I am frustrated that I cannot access my email from Outlook. Thank you. With Outlook closed search your computer for a file called outcmd.dat When you find it, rename it outcmd.old Reopen Outlook. Any better? "Abby" <chevw374@fast.net> wrote in message news:03bf01c34822$eace1c50$a601280a@...

Junk Email #9
Hi, All of a sudden, the Junk e-mail filter seems not to be working in Outlook 2003. Junk Email setting is set to "High: Most junk e-mail is caught, but some regular mail may be caught as well..." Any suggestions? Thanks Rich ...

Email display problem
I've lost the "to" and "from" lines from the emails I've received - how do I put them back? thanks! -- Michael Abraham Toronto, Canada Put them back where, exactly? Where are they missing from? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:%23whdIyAmDHA.424@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Michael Abraham wrote: > I've lost the "to" and "from" lines from the emails I've received - > how do I put...

Exchange 2003 : Log for an email process...
Hi, How do I check the log for an email. For example, user A mailbox, what is the incoming and outgoing emails for that mailbox for the past few days ? Thank you. Regards, Zul Use the Message Tracking feature in Exchange System Manager. This uses the tracking logs held in the servername.log share under your \exchsrvr folder. There are 3rd party tools that can elaborate on these logs, two of which I detail here: http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_messag.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com &quo...