error sending emails

I'm getting this message when I try to send a message
through Outlook

TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the
server ( --- error number 0x800ccc0f)

Does anyone know what is goinng on with this?
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi Chris,

   If you are running outlook XP and If you are getting error 0x800ccc0f
with error message "TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the
server" then I have a knowledge base article which addresses the same error
message. I am attaching the link below.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=254926
OLEXP: You Cannot Send a Message with Graphic Attachments

Let me know if you have Norton antivirus or any other Norton product. There
is an workaround for this issue.

I am happy to help you. Reply back if you still have the same problem.

Thank you,

Harish.G

v-harig (9)
7/8/2004 8:31:42 AM

I have a similar problem to one you have answered here,
but involves receiving e-mails!

Do you have anywhere i can go to check this??

Steve

confers no rights.

>.

No emails on windows live mail
Windows live mail wont work for some reason it says have have no emails at all That would usually indicate that you are using a POP3 mail server and another program has downloaded and deleted all the messages on the server. Or you haven't set the mail account up correctly in Windows Live Mail. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "STEVO" <STEVO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D69C94EF-AE66-41B2-B914-6E096CCBD428@microsoft.com... > Windows live mail wont work for some reason it says have have no > emails at all so w...

Error Code 80070103 11-24-09
Interesting problem: I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit OS and windows update failed twice at updating my Gforce 7600GS video driver. I got the error code 80070103 each time. SO.... I downloaded the latest driver from Nvidia which is the 32bit version 191.07(8.16.11.9107) dated 10/5/09 and tried to manually update the driver. At one point during the install process I get an error message from the Nvidia installer stating: "Setup detected that the Operating System in use is not Windows Vista[32bit]/Windows 7[32bit]. The setup program and it's associated drivers are designed ...

Standardizing Email Messages
We recently invested in a new look and feel for the company. I have discovered a way to enforce the signatures and disclaimer with the new branding, but now I need to enforce the body. I'm looking for a way to enforce the use of a font, size, and color. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Raymond ...

3.0 Upgrade Error
I am working on upgrading a 1.2 redeployment on a test server to 3.0. There is a problem during the upgrade process. The log file reports the following error: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ImportDefaultDataAction failed. Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: "6" Key being added: "6" Can anyone help? Thanks -- Judd Heckman ...

extern BYTE error when executing
// GAS.cpp : Defines the class behaviors for the application. #include "...h" // CGASApp .... // CGASApp construction CGASApp::CGASApp() {... } // The one and only CGASApp object CGASApp theApp; // CGASApp initialization extern BYTE dR0h[51],dR0l[51]; extern BYTE dR1h[51],dR1l[51]; extern BYTE dR2h[51],dR2l[51]; extern BYTE dHl[51][1000],dHh[51][1000]; extern BYTE dXl[51][1000],dXh[51][1000]; /////////GAS is a SDI application programe,and extern BYTE defined as above. // STATICFORM.cpp : implementation file #include "...h" // STATICFORM.dialog extern BYTE dR0l[51],dR...

Send Object function failure
Access 2000, Windows XP On this database I have the following code :- Private Sub btnEMail_Click() Dim vMessage As String On Error GoTo ErrorCode vMessage = "Default Subject" DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , , EMailAddress, , , vMessage, , True Exit Sub ErrorCode: If Err = 2501 Then Exit Sub Beep MsgBox "Error Code " & Err & "; " & Error End Sub EMailAddress is a field which contains a valid email address. I am using MS Outlook as my email program and everything works fine, I can send multiple emails, etc. ...

Printing name at top of email
Please help. In my office we typicaly have several e-mail addresses coming into our Microsoft Outlook. When we print out e-mails, it has our name at top in bold print. We would like to find a setting to elimanate the name at top, but not the to and from addresses. Any help would be appreciated. Tara "Tara" <tjftx@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a79201c3eb6c$f4988f20$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Please help. > In my office we typicaly have several e-mail addresses > coming into our Microsoft Outlook. When we print out > e-mails, it has our name at top in bold print. We w...

Problem inserting image in body of email
Hello I've had this problem before but can't remember the answer I want to insert an image inside the body of the email but it gets sent as an attached image instead. What is the trick please? Thanks Dave Neve wrote: > I've had this problem before but can't remember the answer > > I want to insert an image inside the body of the email but it gets sent as > an attached image instead. In the graphics program, use its Copy function. Then in your HTML formatted e-mail, use the Paste function (Ctrl+V). Won't work if composing in plain-text mode since ob...

Public Folders
We have migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. We have an email enabled Public Folders that have 25 or so email addresses(SMTP) that can accept mail. Under 5.5, we could add the "TO" column to our Outlook view, and then when opening the Public Folder, we could see the actual SMTP email address that the email came in under. Since moving to Exchange 2003, when we add the "TO" column, it seems to just display the Public Folder name itself--not the actual TO: address that the email address came in under. We had been using this address column to sort by, so it is ...

Multiple copies of emails being downloaded --Why??
I've just downloaded WLM and set it up. I have two main email accounts. Even though I've imported my old emails I am still getting all the emails downloaded from the servers. AND, I'm now getting 3 and 4 copies of all the emails. As I am restricted on my download capacity this is very aggravating. I want to keep copies of emails on the servers as I have several devices/computers where I check email. Is there a way to fix this? How do I get WLM to only download 'New' emails and not ones it's already downloaded or emails from 2007? Thanks for your ...

CListCtrl::HitTest error arg invalid
Hello, I have just hit a quite annoying problem with MFC and CListCtrl::HitTest; mainly - its arguments are changing themselves. I have called int nItem = c_Report.HitTest(pt_in, NULL); However the application crashes in the MFC wrapper, trying to allocate memory for the uFlags*, I step into it with the debugger and I find that the uFlags* now points to _crtDebugBreak or something along those lines. Most fustraiting, any ideas? Im all out. -- - Mark Randall http://zetech.swehli.com "Those people that think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do" ...

Outlook & Oulook Express error messages
In Outlook, When I tried to send an email by clicking on the "TO" button, to access my address book, a message comes up which says "the procedure entry point StrTokEx could not be located in the dynamic link library MSOERT2.dll". After clicking OK, another message reads, "An error occured while attempting to open the Windows Address Book.Unable to find the WAB dll." At the same time, when my son tries to run Outlook Express (same computer), he gets this message "msimn.exe has generated errors & will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart ...

MSExchangeIS PubReplication Errors Event3079
In the Event Viewer, in the application log we get the message: MSExchangeIS PubReplication Errors Event3079 Unexpected replication thread error 0x80040107 Does anyone have any idea what this is? Hello, according to Microsoft, this error appears if the exchange server can't start public folder replication. Have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/?id=826767 Keep on fighting! Christian "k.kourtides@victoria.gr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1e24c01c45503$92774790$a501280a@phx.gbl... > > In the Event Viewer, in the application ...

Email does not come in while SMTP server authentication uncheck anonymous
I found incoming email send outside domain is block when i uncheck the anonymous access under access and authentication of SMTPVS. Is it normal or abnormal?? how to solve if i want not to allow anonymous access while the email can allow incoming email from sedner outside domain? Thanks. In news:uYfxdJR8FHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, test <test@ok.com> typed: > I found incoming email send outside domain is block when i uncheck the > anonymous access under access and authentication of SMTPVS. > > Is it normal or abnormal?? how to solve if i want not to allow > anonymo...

Visual C++ Runtime Library error Outlook 2k
I have Outlook 2k on Win2k and today I started getting this error when I try to open a message or start a new one. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program:C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Outlook.exe abnormal program termination Our IT department is stumped. They tried detect and repair, uninstalling / reinstalling. Didn't work. Any ideas? -- J_Toy This seems to be a common problem. Please see my post today (06-04-04) at 10:22 am. Someone else that replied to my post was having the same problem too. So, if you hear anything, then please let me kn...

Default Email Client #4
How do I make Outlook my default email client? Internet Options/Programs tab Stop using whatever you were using <mrpierce@optusnet.net.au.nospam> wrote in message news:79ic215rfu9ill435ntc8r452d3obifa7v@4ax.com... > How do I make Outlook my default email client? ...

Activities Due Tomorrow Error
We are having activities show on the home page under this that do not have due dates of the following day. It is also not consistent. Some in the future show, some don't. Any ideas? -- Christina ...

Error 0800cc18 send/ receive in MS Outlook
Hello, When clicked on Send/receive in MS outlook 2K i get an error 0800cc18 adn am not able to get or send mails. Pls suggest what to do . regds reddy ...

Business Contact Manager and Microsoft Forms error
I have outlook 2003 and using Business Contact Manager. I can create business contacts just fine and personal contacts just fine. When I try to create a new Account or a new Opportunity I get the message "Microsoft Forms" - "Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine". If I click ok it then loads the Account form. However, none of the buttons or drops downs lists work. There is one support ticket for this that says to export personal contacts to cvs file and then delete and reimport them. This did nothing. Any help would be appreciated. ...

[Error number: 0x8DDD0004] when using Microsoft Update from Win7
I got a new HP notebook Elitebook 8540p with Windows 7 Professional preinstalled. When trying to run Windows Update everything works ok. When I try to run Microsoft Update (http://update.microsoft.com) in order to update all the other Microsoft programs like Office etc I get [Error number: 0x8DDD0004]. Strange thing is that the first add-on ('Windows Update' from 'Microsoft Windows Component Publisher') shows as unknown program from unknown publisher... I would expect it is signed as coming from Microsoft??? As per instruction from Microsoft I followed A...

Receiving duplicates of each email
When I get email, I am getting two copies of each message I receive. They are identical and are happening from senders both in and outside of the office. We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000. Does anybody know what causes this? Thank you, Bill ...

Cannot open email with a Digital Signature
I receive the following message when I attempt to open an email with a digital signature attached. "Cannot open this item. Your Digital ID name can not be found by the underlying security system." The email server is Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise edition and I am using Outlook 2003 for the client. danbos <danbos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I receive the following message when I attempt to open an email with a > digital signature attached. > > "Cannot open this item. Your Digital ID name can not be found by the > underlying security system....

unexpected error when sending email
I have been unable to send email to other user at all. I've set-up the CRM with the MSDN Subscriber set version 1.2 international english Every email sent from the CRM client returns the error unexpected error ...

Email disable auto message for vacation
Your query for "disable email auto messages that say out on vacation additional t..." HUH!!!???? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Success asked: | Your query for "disable email auto messages that say out on vacation | additional t..." ...

New email still goes 2 Outlook Inbox when Outlook is closed
When I close out Outlook 2003, my new e-mail has always gone to my web-based e-mail account. It has always done this since I've been using e-mail. A couple of days ago, new e-mail continues to go into my Outlook e-mail account, even after I close out Outlook, and I can't pick it up on my web-based e-mail. Any solutions? Thanks! Please e-mail me at alhauser@prodigy.net In that case, something is preventing Outlook from closing completely. To troubleshoot see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Con...