Error sending emails - 'recipient rejected due to no authorised destination groups'

I received this message using Outlook 2000 sending via smtp.btclick.com just
after I carried out a Windows update.

I have no idea how to fix it ... is there anyone who has seen this error or
can suggest a fix? Another two PCs on the network also send via
smtp.btclick.com and they work fine.

Full error message

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. Server response 550 Recipient Not Authorised. [Rejected due to

Andreas Menzies <andreas@amanet.co.uk> wrote:

> The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was
> rejected by the server. Server response 550 Recipient Not Authorised.
> [Rejected due to no authorised destination groups]

That's a problem on that recipient's end, not on yours.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)
1/14/2004 4:40:26 PM
yeah thanks ... this is down to BT woh have banned the sending of emails to
Free Isps unless you are using a BT or personal domin email address.

"Brian Tillman" <Tillman@sparkingwire.com> wrote in message
> Andreas Menzies <andreas@amanet.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was
> > rejected by the server. Server response 550 Recipient Not Authorised.
> > [Rejected due to no authorised destination groups]
>
> That's a problem on that recipient's end, not on yours.
> --
> Brian Tillman
> Smiths Aerospace
> 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3
> Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991
> Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain.
>
> I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me.

Security Vulnerability in Outlook 2007 email Encryption
I am using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. When someone with whom I have exchanged digital ID's with sends me an encrypted e-mail and I attempt a straight-forward "Reply To" there is an error message "Microsoft Outlook had problems encrypting this message ... recipients had missing or invalid certificates, or conflicting or unsupported encryption capabilities". The choices offered are to send unencrypted or to cancel. However, send unencrypted doesn't work. So then if I save the "Reply To" as a draft, restart Outlook, and then send the draf...

Check Names Will Not Let Me Send Email
Hello, I am trying to send an email. I have entered an email address in the to section that I do not want to save to my contacts file. Outlook will not let me send unless I do. This was not happening before last week when my computer crashed and was fixed. How do I get Outlook to let me send my email without saving the contact? My contacts files will become huge if I have to save the email address of every single person I write to. Please help. And thanks in advance. Candy "Candy" <Candy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1841587...

How to create an email in a client's default mail client
Hi I need to create and send an email using MAPI that works when the client is using outlook express, or a variety of versions of outlook. I think this code will work with a variety of outlook versions, but it doesn't work with outlook express What do I need to do differently to work with Outlook Express and Outlook? -------------- Code Snippet Set oApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set oOutbox = oApp.GetNamespace("MAPI").GetDefaultFolder(4) '4 = olFolderOutbox enum value Set oEmail = oApp.CreateItem(0) '0 - olMailItem enum va...

OLE Error
I design an OLE server, and in the excel spreadsheet, I have macro that create OLE object and and OLE object will updatie the data in spreadsheet. it works fine under Excel 97/2000 for long time, but now under Excel 2002/2003, sometimes I got "OLE error 800AC472". the problem happens when it took OLE server too long to update the data in spreadsheet, if it take less than one minute to update spreatsheet, everything is fine, but when it takes more than 2 minutes, it raises exception. it looks like EXCEL disconnects from the OLE server. but again, it works fine under Excel 2000. plea...

#ERROR in Custom Field
I wrote a simple equation Additional Costs = ([Cost]) * 0.08 It was accepted into the equation but in the column it show "#ERROR" Does anyone have any suggestions or know what I did wrong? Hit the F9 key to recalculate. What type of field is the Additional Costs field? -Jack Dahlgren "Erin" <Erin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE0A8BFF-7179-4168-80EC-DE1881F8E284@microsoft.com... > I wrote a simple equation > > Additional Costs = ([Cost]) * 0.08 > > It was accepted into the equation but in the column it show...

Email Address
Dear Daniel and Magdaline, This is my new email address. You may send your message to me in future. Regards, Yen yiyi ...

Free / Busy Replication Error
We keep getting the error below in our Application Event Log. It has been happening since I made our Exchange 2003 Server native (previously there was an Exchange 5.5 server it was replicating with). All public folders are located on the new Exchange Server (MAIL01) and there are no other replication partners in the list. When making the Exchange setup native, I followed the steps recommended by Microsoft so think that all is in order as regards this. Any ideas / help would really be apprecaited! Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event Category: General Event ID:...

Searching Help gives error
Hello, I can open the Help contents from the Menu bar or the blue question mark but when I type in a search term I get "Server error in '/' Application", "service is not running". Seems like I know this but am stumped. Thank you for your help, Mark Hi Mark, Can you see if the "Indexing Service" is running on the server? Thanks! Manoj "Markw911" <Markw911@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4BFCB92-4841-4F4F-AF5A-7AAAF4F0892E@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I can open the Help contents from the Menu bar or the blue ...

Please Help
Someone I work with has Outlook setup with Subfolders under the Inbox. He says that all emails after 11-03 or 12-03 in these folders are gone.. Anything before it remains! Is there anything that could cause this? I cannot find any answers. I appreciate your help P "Phil M." <philip@wesselconsulting.com> wrote in message news:u8yRH0S2DHA.1704@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Someone I work with has Outlook setup with Subfolders under the Inbox. He > says that all emails after 11-03 or 12-03 in these folders are gone.. > Anything before it remains! Is there anything th...

How Can I Capture Headers of Fraud Emails?
I'm running Outlook 2002, SP-2 on XP Home Edition. I get about 3-4 out-and-out fraud emails a week. For example, a spoof of Citibank whose intent is to trick me into going to a web site that spoofs Citibank's, inducing me to provide the fraudulent site with sensitive personal information. Another is the notorious Nigerian scam, updated for Uganda, or Ghana, or wherever. My Preview pane is always off. For questionable email, I save it, then view it with Notepad if I want to see what the email is about. That way the html does not execute. The html is a little messy to read, but that&#...

Can't delete email in Inbox older than 1 year
I realize this sounds wierd. At work, I am using Outlook 2000 SR-1 which uses an Exchange server. Anyway, I have had these old emails i my Inbox that I can't delete. I was testing this and noticed that i the email was older than 1 year, I get the "Messaging Interface ha returned an unknown error....." when I try move or delete these ol emails. I can delete anything newer than 1 year. Very odd. I have cleaned up my pst file so that it is down to 190MB. I also ra the repair tool a few times, but it did not fix the problem. I have nice clean Inbox except for these 100 emails tha...

Money error and then crashes
Hi This problem has just started today. In the Account List, there are 2 accounts highlighted in Red. If I click on one of them, then 'go back', nothing happens but if I click on the other, the Money crashes with the following error: "Microsoft Money Error Reporting has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I tried a quick repair but it didnt fix this. Please can you help me? Thanks in advance. "abc" <noreply@mail.com> wrote in message news:ODfQ4fVVKHA.2932@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi > > This ...

Case resolution errors
I am experiencing issues with remaining time on contracts not adding up correctly. The errors are being caused by how the time is rounded when resolving a case. As an example, if you resolve a case and enter 25 hours for the duration CRM will change the display to 1.04 days. The data is acually stored as 1498 minutes but it should be 1500 minutes. If I enter 25 hours the system should store the proper amount of minutes. I have reported this to Microsoft and they are considering a hotfix. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? If you use contracts with time allotments you are probably b...

CRM 3.0 Error 01-10-06
We upgraded CRM 1.2 to 3.0 a couple weeks back. Ever since we periodically see the following error pop up while inside of the Outlook Client: "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM Server. The server might be unavaiable. Try again later. if the problem persists, contact your system administrator." Also, when attempting to complete/cancel tasks in CRM, we receive the following error: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." The strange part here is, we receive this error, yet when we click Cancel on the...

"Error code 0x80004005" Event ID: 9662
Recently this error has occurred on the exchange server. There also another event ID: 9661 about IMF raised to 5. There is Groupshield and virus scan 8i on this server. I did not find any articles on this error. Can you direct me to a correct article. Thank you, Koz Sounds like your DC/GCs are not responding. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310896 and http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318067 Jeff Guillet, MCSE "koz" wrote: > Recently this error has occurred on the exchange server. There also another > event ID: 9661 about IMF raised to 5. > >...

Activating groups i protected sheet
Hi I have several groups in a worksheet. The sheet is also protected, but this prevents me from activating (opening/closing) the groups. How do i cirkumvent this, without un-protecting the sheet? Thanks! /Sune If you already have the outline applied, you can protect the worksheet in code (auto_open/workbook_open??). Option Explicit Sub auto_open() With Worksheets("sheet1") .Protect Password:="hi", userinterfaceonly:=True .EnableOutlining = True End With End Sub It needs to be reset each time you open the workbook. (excel doesn't remember...

protecting a group of cells not a whole worksheet
I would like to protect a group of cells and not a whole worksheet but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. I think this would be the best way for what I am wanting to do. I have a spreadsheet that I send to 13 people. They make changes and send back to me and then I have to up-date the changes. If I could protect all the cells except for the one they enter in - then I could save the file on a shared drive and it would eliminate me up-dating. Is there a way to do this? Hi select the cells for which you want to allow entries. After this goto 'Format - cells - Protection&...

sending e-mail with attachment(s)
I'm using Outlook 2003, when I send an e-mail with an attachment, the recipient receives the e-mail several times and yet, Outlook shows that the e-mail was never sent. This is driving me crazy. Any thoughts? ...

Save As error 918
I am getting error 918 when trying to save a Visio (2000) organisational flow chart as an Adobe illustrator file type (*.ai). The messgae reads 'An error (918) occurred during action Save As. The filter is unable to recognize the file.' Does any one have any ideas how tio overcome this? ...

delay in receiving email
Outlook 2002/98 A few of my users are not receiving emails until they perform some type of action within Outlook like switching to a new email or creating a new email. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks, Jeff You may find the following Microsoft Knowledge Base Library article helpful: OL2002: You Cannot Receive New E-mail Notifications in Environments That Use the Network Address Translation http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305572&Product=ol2002 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the...

Insufficient Permissions Promoting Email In CRM 3.0
I have one CRM user who no longer has the ability to promote an email. The user receives the following message: "An error occurred promoting this item to Microsoft CRM. The Microsoft CRM server could not be contacted or the user has insufficient permissions to perform this action. Do you want to send the email? If you click yes the email will be sent out, but no corresponding activity will be created in Microsoft CRM". We are current in our rollups, but that does not seem to have made any difference. This user had been able to promote items up until recently and the...

Missing Emails
Hi, I have one user who's profile was reset yesterday. After the profile reset she has lost about half of her emails from the Inbox (Outlook 2002/ Exchange 5.5/ Win NT 4.0). I have checked the Exchange server it shows 7941 items in the mailbox but when I counted the items in her mailbox it shows only 4913 items. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks! what you're seeing on the server side is all items in her mailbox, including calendar items, etc. - are you certain she's missing anything? "San" <sanjeev.singla@hhs.sccgov.org> wrote in message news:16...

Error OFXIE 12029 when connecting to Schwab since ~7/5 on Money 2004
I've been getting "An Internet communication error occurred. Please try your call again later. (OFXIE 12029)" whenever I try to download from Schwab. I can get quotes just fine, though, I have: -Confirmed my firewall is allowing 100% access to Money 2004 -Checked the MSFT site; they acknowleged the problem on the network status site (http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp) until today; now nothing. Also the Knowledge Base article that discusses this error and has a troubleshooting guide is now gone. -Uninstalled the accounts on Money...now I'm trying to re...

I cannot send mail in outlook Help
I have jsut started using Outlook 2003 and I cannot send mail I can receive it but not send it. And also how do I import my address book from AOL AOL has special rules for using Outlook. Look for help on their web site or try Outlook Help. "marilyn" wrote: > I have jsut started using Outlook 2003 and I cannot send mail I can receive > it but not send it. And also how do I import my address book from AOL ...

email disappears after opening
When I log into my email account and open up any new emails that I recieved, they disappear when I either click on any of my other folders or when I close my email application. When I log in the next time all of the previous emails that I had opened are gone. I do not recall changing any settings that would cause this. Any suggestions would be appreciated! I'm not sure of the version but I have Vista as my programming software and it's Windows Mail. Debbie While in the Inbox: View | Current View. Check: Show All Messages, not Hide Read Messages. -- Bru...