Error searching an additional mailbox

Greetings,

I have several users, who, in addition to their own
mailbox, mount a second mailbox for storage of certain
emails.

Recently, several of these users have tried to do searchs
on one of the folders in that mailbox and receive a dialog
box stating

   There are too many Find Public Folders dialogs
   open.  You must close them in order to use
   the Advanced Find.  Do you want to close them now?

These are all Outlook 2002 users running against an
Exchane 5.5 server.

Anyone seen this problem before?

kadams (2)

Error message needed if incorrect Date Of Birth (DOB) entered
Hi, In cell D6 I have a DOB entered....in cell E6 I have a datedif function that has 3 conditional formatting set as: 1 - If D6 is blank, E6 is blank. 2 - If DOB in D6 is between 18 - 24 then E6 shows age and cell is yellow. 3 - If DOB in D6 is 25 or over then E6 shows age and cell is blue. What I need is when a DOB is entered in D6 under 16 years old, then D6 returns an error message -" You have Entered an Age under 16 Years - Retry!! ". I have tried Data Validation, but cant get a message from tha as I dont know what to set as the date validation. I do need a...

Error during Exchange Backup
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Editioon. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the function "HrESERestoreAddDatabase" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_b...

Never Ceasing Error Message in My Mailbox
Account: 'cwjamaicA', Server: 'mail.cwjamaica.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Hello, I keep getting the message as stated above in Email box. What does this mean and how can I clear this up. Thanks. Burchie S burchsam@cwjamaica.com ...

Errors 0xC00CE553 and 0x800CCC32
If I may request your assistance again: I keep getting this error message 0x800CCC32 in a random mode and with diverse reasons, such as "Not Authorized", "Verify user and password", "Bad password", "Incorrect user or password" etc. Now I am also getting a 0xC00CE553 error. This happened usually randomly, in regard to 5 MSN and 3 Legacy Hotmail accounts I have, when downloading the messages. Most times it does not occur. Yet and in spite of the error, the messages download anyway. I have implemented placing msn.com and hotmail.com into the Privacy tab o...

Send and Receive All Error Message
When Sending and Receiving before going offline with Outlook XP,(exchange 2000) I get the following error... Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found. ...

Outlook 2000 error msg.
I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook 2000 for a long time now and all of the sudden I get the following msg: unable to open default e-mail folder. C:\Documents and Settings\tdiehl\application data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.Pst. I have inserted MO-2000 CD and tried to repair and removed the program completely from machine and reinstalled. NO luck. Any ideas??? How big is your pst file? "Ted D." <tdiehl@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:03ae01c34803$5bb55ca0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

Outlook 2003 hyperlinking error
Have just installed Outlook 2003, when I click on a html link within an email it opens my default web browser however the link appears in the browser with these additional symbols which stop the requested site from loading eg: http://%1%20http://www.microsoft.com Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Its driving me nuts. ...

reported error (0x80070057)
When I try to send an email to several addresses using Outlook 2003, I get the error: Task 'xxx - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' I see no apparent problem with the addresses. Please tell me in simple English (well, as simple as possible) how to solve this problem. I am not an expert user. Thank you. What type of mail account is this? Exchange, POP3, IMAP? "lemonscented" <lemonscented@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC994AB1-B72B-4...

Createing Quote sometimes make Error: 80070057
Hello NG, Today I found some funny problems. I create Quotes via the quote WebService from the CRM. This normally works fine, but now I have some quotes, which will get me an error, when I open it. This error is no normal error, I will get an white/yellow Page with ASPX Errorpage: Here the Message (sorry but I only have this error in German): Serverfehler in der Anwendung '/'. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Falscher Parameter. Beschreibung: Beim Ausf�hren der aktuellen Webanforderung ist ein unverarbeiteter Fehler aufgetret...

Compile Error in hidden module: Autoexec #2
I need help when ever I opepen or close any office product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown above.... How do I fix it please help ag Take a look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 HTH Anders Silven "Ash" <ashrafg@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet news:1574f01c446a0$4b5db2c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need help when ever I opepen or close any office > product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown > above.... How do I fix it please help > > ag ...

FRx
Dear, I encountered problem of changing default base period. The version of FRx software is 6.5.28 and it is running under Windows 2K Professional. The situation was: After opened the Catalog of Report Window, there was a pop-up message box which said 'Changed the default base period to C'. I did not know why this could happen. - Would you please tell me under what circumstances this pop-up message box would display?? In order to continue to use this software, I only could click 'OK' from the message box. The report date is then changed to 'Default Base Period' - (Ja...

uploading 2 or more mailboxes on 1 user account
I was able to reconnect 1 mailbox to 1 user account, but what i' looking is the way wherein i can reconnect 2 or more mailboxes into user account because instead of giving a 1:1 user account to eac person we will be replacing it and giving them an account per area Hence they already have their own personal account we will b deleting it; How can i put all their messages from their persona account into the single account that we wil be giving to them Hi, More than one mailbox per account is not possible in Exchange 200x. You can do that with Exchange 5.x Regards, -- Menko den Ouden ...

Run-time error '380'
Back in 2003 I created a macro for a form that was working fine. I haven't used it since but now that I need it, I get all these strange errors that I am sure where not there back in 2003 (e.g. I had to in include VBA in the following line: txtBirth.Value = VBA.Format(spnBirth.Value, "d-mmm-yyyy") Now my problem is with the code: spnDOE.Value = Date when I get a run-time error 380 that it could not set the value property. Invalid property value. Any ideas? ...

additional mailbox rules
I have my personal mailbox and an additional shared mailbox in m outlook 2003. i need to set rules on the additonal mailbox for all users to redfla emails containing certain words and to move emails containing certai words from the inbox to a separate folder. I have set up the rules and they work on my personal mailbox but the wont work on the additional one I do not want to have rules on my personal mailbox, just the additiona one How can i do this? Thanks in advanc -- bunny1 outlook doesn't support rules on secondary mailboxes. if they are server-side rules, log into the mailbox ...

windows xp system error with kernel32.dll (crash)
System Error AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16608 ModName: kernel32.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.3119 Offset: 00012a5b The group you posted to is for Microsoft Access (the desktop database.) You might do better to post to an Internet Explorer group, or a Windows group. (Sorry to do that to you when this kernel issue is probably driving you nuts.) -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "jackzhao" <zhao.boyou@hotmail.com> wrote in messag...

divide by 0 error jmp
Hi! I have a spreadsheet where if certain cells are empty, I get a divide by 0 errors. I understand I can nopt divide by 0; that is not the issue. My issue is I can not seem to add a column of numbers if one or more have divide by 0 errors. Can someone suggest how I can either get rid of the divide/0 error, or be able to add a selection of cells where 1 or more have /0 errors? Hi the choice is your:- To sume a range with div/0 in use =SUMIF(A1:A10,"<>#DIV/0!") To eliminate div/o use =IF(ISERROR(9/C6),"",9/C6) In this case 9/c6 generates a Div/0 error Mike &qu...

outlook error after domain controller reboot?
Hello, We have 2 DCs in 1 site. 2003 AD Ex 2003 Both ADs are GCs and one has all the other roles. Rid PD emulator ect When I reboot one of the DCs clients sometimes get errors and are not able to send mail. However while the DC is rebooting if they just close outlook and re open it ....it seems to attach itslef to the DC that is up and running and works fine. How can I get it to be smoother? So they dont have to close and open outlook. thanks What type of errors do you get? What client are using? If Outlook 2003 are you in cached mode? Is this a single domain environment? Nue &qu...

How to search on a month ?
I have a date/time field where a date look like this 31-12-2006 24:00:00 Now I want to get all the records with august month. I have tryed to use this SQL - SELECT * from tabel where daReportDate(month) = 08 But it does not work. How do I search on a month ? -- My Photo Gallery www.anothermasterpiece.com I found out the I should do it this way - SELECT * FROM TableName WHERE Month(date_field) = 08 But if I try to take the current month, like this - SELECT * FROM TableName WHERE Month(date_field) = Month(GetDate()) I get this error - Undefined function <name> in expression Ca...

Access is Denied error
Hello, I have installed the Sales for Outlook. During Online, I can access all of the Microsoft CRM folders. However, when I am Offline, I can not access all the Microsoft CRM subfolders. I received the error below on the event application log. While Offline, I can create contacts, emails, etc. MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Error: Access is denied. Error Message: Access is denied. Error Details: You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform this operation. Sour...

startup error message in excel.
I get an error message everytime I start up excel. It reads "Subset not in range" I can click OK and then use exel so this is not so much a problem as a hassel. Any suggestions? It sounds like there's a misbehaving macro in one of your workbooks that gets opened each time you start excel. These workbooks can be found in your XLStart folder or under Tools|Addins (from excel's menubar). Chip Pearson has some notes to help diagnose this kind of problem at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm ournutyhouse wrote: > > I get an error message everytime I ...

ERROR check if a date set entered violates a perviously entered date set
I am devloping an Excel program that has a list of date sets, not necessarily in sequencial order. What I want is an ERROR CHECK if a date set violates any date set previously entered. What I was looking for was that a date set could not be typed in as follows: 1/10/04 to 4/20/04 2/10/04 to 3/20/04 The second date set falls within the first set and should be invalid setting off a message or an alert of an invalid entry. I am interested in making it idiot proof so that one could not enter date sets within or covering dates sets already entered. This one really throws me, Please help. ...

divide by zero error
Hello All, Does anyone know how to stop the divide by zero error appearing in a cell. Thanks, Graham By testing the denominator as in: =IF(B1,A1/B1,0) =IF(N(B1),A1/B1,"") "Graham Bennet" <gbennet@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:eug$gN4kEHA.3876@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello All, > > Does anyone know how to stop the divide by zero error appearing in a cell. > > Thanks, Graham > > If A1=0, A2=20 for example, =A2/A1 will give #DIV/0 =IF(A1<>0,A2/A1,0) will give Zero if A1 is Zero, if not the result of the calculation, or =I...

CRM Mobile unexpected error in PDA
Hi All, i was attempting to install the CRM mobile for demo purposes. i can generate and install the package in PDA without any error, however when i tap the CMR Mobile in PDA I got the following error: CRMMobile.exe TypeLoadException CRMAppShell::Main+0x0 Has anyone encounter this error? The CA was generate using the SelfSSL. The install order in the Deployment Packages is set to the following order: 1. .Net Compact Framework 2. SQL CE 2.0 3. Certificate Settings 4. CRM Mobile Thanks. -- Regards, Ven...