Error Outlook 2000 #2

Expensive gentlemen,=20
I come for this way to request support mainly technician=20
due to a set of errors that have come to occur, with=20
programs of the Office, nominated the Microsoft Outlook=20
2000 and Microsoft Word 2000.

Error in the Microsoft Outlook 2000:=20

The Error for the Microsoft Outlook 2000: 1.=BA - Always=20
that I open Outlook 2000, the message appears immediately=20
the following message: Error Outlook.exe has generated and=20
will beand will be closed by Windows. You will need you=20
restart the program. Error An log is being created.=20

Computer:=20
LapTop Marca:Compaq
Model: EVO n600c=20
Year Acquisition: 2004=20
S.O.:Windows 2000 Professional=20

Error in the Microsoft Word 2000:=20

The Error for the Microsoft Outlook 2000: 1.=BA - Always=20
that I open the Microsoft Word 2000, the following message=20
appears first: This document may corrupt. You contents=20
preserves the: Choose Select All from the Edit menu, then=20
choose Copy from the Edit menu. Create new document, then=20
choose Paste from the Edit menu. I made click in button=20
OK. e the document opened. I tried to make what the=20
message says but, or either to select the document all, to=20
copy and glue in another document. I thought that the case=20
was decided, I started to insert given to the document,=20
immediately appeared the following message:=20

Error WUINWORD.exe has generated and will beand will be=20
closed by Windows. You will need you restart the program.=20
Error An log is being created. Finally the program and the=20
document are closed automatically.

 Computer: LapTop=20
Marca:Compaq Model:=20
EVO n600c=20
Year Acquisition: 2004=20
S.O.:Windows 2000 Professional=20
Therefore ahead of these pictures, I request your=20
contribution, for the overcoming of this problem. Better,=20
compliments.=20

Filipe Dos Santos
IT Manager

Filipe,
Since it appears you have both an outlook and word=20
problem, the Office 2000 installation may have become=20
corrupt. I would suggest you conpletely remove and then re-
install the Office 2000 suite. When installing, select the=20
custom install and then when the sceen shows the install=20
features, select the first and choose "run all from my=20
computer".

to=20