Error on the script of this page

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240

Hello,
Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying:
Error on the script of this page

line 298

car 1

error: non registered class

code 0   =20

I close it, and then every thing works OK
Thank you for your help if possible
Louis MOUSSY
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Every time I open personal folders, I =
get a message=20
saying:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Error on the script of this =
page</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>line 298</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>car 1</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>error: non registered class</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>code 0&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>URL: outlook today</FONT></P>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I close it, and then every thing works=20
OK</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you for your help if =
possible</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Louis =
MOUSSY</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240--

Please delete in the registry the root reference to your pst-files:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Today\Folders

For example change "\\Personal Folder\InBox" only to "InBox"

If you fit "Outlook-Today" again you will have to made this changes
again. This occurs by using a betaversion of the IE7.

Peter

--
Peter Marchert
[EDV-Service Marchert]

Louis MOUSSY schrieb:

> Hello,
> Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying:
> Error on the script of this page
>
> line 298
>
> car 1
>
> error: non registered class
>
> code 0

> I close it, and then every thing works OK
> Thank you for your help if possible
> Louis MOUSSY
> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240

> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=GENERATOR>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Every time I open personal folders, I get a message
> saying:</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Error on the script of this page</FONT></P>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>line 298</FONT></P>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>car 1</FONT></P>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>error: non registered class</FONT></P>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>code 0&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></P>
> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>URL: outlook today</FONT></P>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I close it, and then every thing works
> OK</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you for your help if possible</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Louis MOUSSY</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240--

0
mpnews1 (26)
10/31/2006 8:15:59 PM
Hello,
I tried what you said. I opened
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Today\Folders.
In that I found four lines:
- non defined value (default line)
- inbox
- drafts
-outbox
I did not found a "personal folder".
I dont know what to do. Please help me
Louis

"Peter Marchert" <mpnews1@arcor.de> a �crit dans le message de news:
1162325757.305902.290600@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
> Please delete in the registry the root reference to your pst-files:
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Today\Folders
>
> For example change "\\Personal Folder\InBox" only to "InBox"
>
> If you fit "Outlook-Today" again you will have to made this changes
> again. This occurs by using a betaversion of the IE7.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter Marchert
> [EDV-Service Marchert]
> Homepage: http://www.marchert.de
> Excel- und Outlookprogrammierung
>
> Louis MOUSSY schrieb:
>
>> Hello,
>> Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying:
>> Error on the script of this page
>>
>> line 298
>>
>> car 1
>>
>> error: non registered class
>>
>> code 0

>> I close it, and then every thing works OK
>> Thank you for your help if possible
>> Louis MOUSSY
>> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240
>>
>> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
>> <HTML><HEAD>
>> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
>> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=GENERATOR>
>> <STYLE></STYLE>
>> </HEAD>
>> <BODY>
>> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
>> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Every time I open personal folders, I get a
>> message
>> saying:</FONT></DIV>
>> <DIV>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Error on the script of this page</FONT></P>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>line 298</FONT></P>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>car 1</FONT></P>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>error: non registered class</FONT></P>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>code 0&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></P>
>> <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>URL: outlook today</FONT></P>
>> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I close it, and then every thing works
>> OK</FONT></DIV>
>> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you for your help if
>> possible</FONT></DIV>
>> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Louis
>> MOUSSY</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>>
>> ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240--

Hmm, that looks fine - it should work. Perhaps it is another error.
Difficult to say, what it is. The solution of your message I figured
out on a customer pc via remote control. It tooked aproximatly 2 hours.

If it is okay for you I will try this on your computer too. Please
contact me for more instructions.

In other case try to uninstall IE7 (if installed) and look if the error
goes away.

Peter

Louis MOUSSY schrieb:

> Hello,
> I tried what you said. I opened
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Today\Folders.
> In that I found four lines:
> - non defined value (default line)
> - inbox
> - drafts
> -outbox
> I did not found a "personal folder".
> I dont know what to do. Please help me
> Louis
>

> "Peter Marchert" <mpnews1@arcor.de> a =E9crit dans le message de news:
> 1162325757.305902.290600@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
> > Please delete in the registry the root reference to your pst-files:
> > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Today\Folders
> >
> > For example change "\\Personal Folder\InBox" only to "InBox"
> >
> > If you fit "Outlook-Today" again you will have to made this changes
> > again. This occurs by using a betaversion of the IE7.
> >
> > Peter
> >
> > --
> > Peter Marchert
> > [EDV-Service Marchert]
> > Homepage: http://www.marchert.de
> > Excel- und Outlookprogrammierung
> >
> > Louis MOUSSY schrieb:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >> Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying:
> >> Error on the script of this page
> >>
> >> line 298
> >>
> >> car 1
> >>
> >> error: non registered class
> >>
> >> code 0

> >> I close it, and then every thing works OK
> >> Thank you for your help if possible
> >> Louis MOUSSY

0
mpnews1 (26)
11/1/2006 7:35:04 PM
I've seen reports that this article works for the line 298 error:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320763/en-us
You receive an "A runtime error has occurred" message when you open the
Outlook Today page

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   Channel 4

"Louis MOUSSY" <moussy.louis@numericable.fr> wrote in message
Hello,
Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying:
Error on the script of this page
line 298
car 1
error: non registered class
code 0
I close it, and then every thing works OK
Thank you for your help if possible
Louis MOUSSY

0
hhh6225 (363)

multiple flyers per page?

printing 2 charts on single page

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

error 553

80070005 error #2

CRM Error

Setting up Word to automatically open in Standard mode, zoom=page margins
I've tried to find ways to handle this through the normal.dot file and can't find it... Word wants to open in layout mode and 200% zoom, forcing me to manually select mode and zoom. Any way to get Word to do what I want instead of what it wants? Thanks for your time. ===== Edward Lipsett Fukuoka, Japan Hi Edward: Word will open each document in the view and zoom it as last saved in. The onyl way to have a particular view happen every time is to create an AutoOpen() macro that specifies the view you want. Turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself setting the view and zo...

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thank�s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

grant mailbox permission script
I get this error when I run this script No mailbox owner user accounts found for friends\Andrea in DC=friends,DC=local. Failed to get user's LDAP path from friends\Andrea Not certain what the issue is. ...

Outlook MAPI (WMS idle error message while shutting down)
I am loading the mapi32/mapisp32 dll in my program. When I shut down while my program is still running, I am getting "WMS Idle" message. 1. While shutting down, why i am not getting 'fnevCriticalError' notification in my IMAPIAdviseSink class?? and 2. What exactly is causing the WMS Idle message ? Any help will be appreciated... ...

Excel.Range.Name gives error an exception
Hi All, I am trying to execute below code but it gives me an COMException ///// Code Start //// public string GetName(Excel.Range range) { try { if (range.Name != null) { Excel.Name name = range.Name as Name; if (name.Name != null || name.Name.Length != 0) { return name.Name; } return string.Empty; } return string.Empty; } catch(Exception e) { return string.Empty; } } ///// Code End //// Now every time my very third line "if (range.Name != null)" gives me Exception an except...

Support for Japanese Language (code pages or other conversion meth
Does anyone know of a way to support Japanese and Chinese with CRM? We will be having incoming emails and webfeeds create cases and we’ll automatically route the cases into a variety of queues. A Japanese customer’s description of their issue should be captured in CRM in Japanese or at least should capture a separate html file as reference. The database is already setup to handle double-byte characters (everything is NVARCHAR). Thus, as long as you have the appropriate fonts, it might already work for you. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ----...

Script to populate display name from Win AD?
Good afternoon, Would you happen to have a script to take the First Name and the Last Name in Windows AD 2003 Server to populate the Display Name in the profile? Would like to perform this across the domain for hundreds of users. Thank you, Bill Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Programming C# http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/718b8580-cd75-4234-8764-db65bebbe8ad/programming-c.aspx "Bill Ewald" wrote in message news:2010111152931waepride@hotmail.com... > Good afternoon, > Would you happen to have a script to take the Fir...

WSDLReader error '80020009'
Hello, I have created an ASP page that calls a local webservice. Everything works fine on my system but once it is deployed to the server I get the following error. WSDLReader error '80020009' WSDLReader:XML Parser failed at linenumber 0, lineposition 0, reason is: WINHTTP5.DLL or higher must be registered to use the ServerXMLHTTP object. HRESULT=0x1: Incorrect function. - WSDLReader:Loading of the WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. - Client:One of the parameters supplied is invalid. HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. Development Environme...

Custom Page Sizing
Does anyone know how to get excel to print on 3 X 5 cards. Under the page setup feature I don't have that option. The smallest it shows is 4 X 6. You will have to go into your printer driver to create a 3x5 paper size. "Chad" wrote: > Does anyone know how to get excel to print on 3 X 5 > cards. Under the page setup feature I don't have that > option. The smallest it shows is 4 X 6. > ...

Error deleting a contact? How?
This is very odd. The CUserAuth I'm using to do this has Administrator rights, and there's no problem deleting any other contact. The difference is that this contact is held by a user that also has Administrator rights. The error I get is: @"80040220The user does not hold the necessary privileges.The caller does not hold the privilege with ID: {7E1CDC99-5379-429B-A8D2-AB6FE15F862B} D:\crm\Build\3297 \src\platform\include\OMCommon\OMSecurity.inl941" So the question is this - how do I delete users owned by other administrators? If you search the MS CRM SDK (or msdn...

how do i publish a 3 page news letter in outlook from publisher
I want to create a news letter for email but when import it as a JPeg there are huge spaces between the pages Please help Download a free PDF converter, send your newsletter that way. Most, if not all, folks have the Acrobat reader. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf+converter -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Wizard" <Wizard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB567FD4-E5A1-45D5-96DC-7AE1927DA5A7@microsoft.com... >I want to create a news letter for email but when import ...