error on outlook 2002 load

When I launch Outlook 2002, I get an error message saying
the pstorec.dll image is bad.  This seems to be affecting
my ability to use direct links while in Outlook.  Can
someone tell me how to fix this problem?  Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook Sales

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Document Viewer installer error

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Error 550 Relaying denied

outlook 97 and express email problems

CListCtrl/CImageList. Redraw causes images to load incorrectly.
I have a derived class of CListCtrl that has a CImageList member variable along with a member function called DrawImageList() that is meant to dynamically build an image list from paths that are contained in a column. It works when the dialog is initialized, however when I add something to the listctrl(which then calls DrawImageList) the ordering of the images is unpredicatable. This is thoroughly confusing for me.... void CMyListCtrl::DrawImageList() { //Clean out the current image list and create a new one //based on whats currently in the list control SetRedraw(FALSE); ...

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...