error msg to run inbox repair tool

Pointing to ext of .pst file and there are no .pst files
in the system.  Pointers seem to be off, error is giving
me the path is not correct, do I reload Outlook?  I
cannot determine where the system is looking for the
files, nor can I find where I modify the search path.  I
am currently running Outlook Express w/no problem.
Problem seemed to have come up when downloading
upgrades.  My current ISP says it is Microsoft problem,
any suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)

MenuBar and tool bar with CFrameWnd not working
Hi everyone, I tried to create my MenuBar and tool bar with CFrameWnd, but it is not working and I can't see any menu bar and tool bar. All the menu bar code that I have found from the Internet is implemented on a doc/view way. And I wonder if this matters? How can I have a menubar and toolbar with my CFrameWnd? Thank You so much ...

Error "Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working."
I am runing Microsoft Office Professional 2007 on Vista Home Premium. All programs work perfectly (including Outlook) except every time I close Outlook I get the following message. "Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working." "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." When I click on Close Program, the error box goes away. Other than the error message upon closing Outlook, the program works fine. I have run the office diagnostics and inbox repair tool to no effect. Any...

Can't send email. Error msg: can't connect to outgoing SMTP serve
Setting up existing email account on Outlook. I can receive but not send messages. I use IMAP but error msg says Outlook is unable to connect to outgoing SMTP server. "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:84E21E60-359D-413B-95BF-F81BBBA248CE@microsoft.com... > Setting up existing email account on Outlook. I can receive but not send > messages. I use IMAP but error msg says Outlook is unable to connect to > outgoing SMTP server. Well, IMAP is only how you access your mailbox, not how you send email. that uses SMTP. Have you ever bee...

Archive from Inbox on Exchage Server to pst file
I am trying to execute the Auto Archive in a folder "INBOX" located in the Exchange Server, to a pst file located on the Hard Disk. The file "archive.pst" is created but the emails are not moved to the "INBOX" folder in the "archive.pst". How can I fix this problem? I am using the Windows 2000 with Outlook 2002 SP2 Autoarchive works on the "modified" date of the item - perhaps that's your issue. Rogerio wrote: > I am trying to execute the Auto Archive in a > folder "INBOX" located in the Exchange Server, to a pst &g...

Index Gatherer Error
Hi I am running Exchange 2003 on a 2003 server (standard edt) I am getting the following error from the system manager when accessing the Indexing tabs "The Specified Module could not be found. Operation: gathering full-txt indexing informatio Facility: win3 ID No: 8007007 Exchange System manage Has anyone else come across this or would know of a solution as so far my research into this has not turned up and solutions Many Thanks Chris ...

Bugs & Errors
Hi, I think I can say that I am a power user of WMP 11 after having organized 135.000+ songs. I have noticed some bugs and/or errors. for many of them I haveh work arounds as well. Any idea where I could post this in an attempt to get this better with a future release and to see if there is solutions that I do not know about? Joost Since WMP12 is out, I suspect the general development on WMP11 is "complete", minus things that sustained engineering deems necessary/critical. So: if it's really a WMP11 issue, actual support might be the best path. Depending...

i need to have more text options in a running writting font
I have to format a logo from a hand written sign. The text "Script MT Bold" is quite acceptable but the 'f' needs to have a loop on the bottom not on the top. The dot above the 'i' needs to be round not square. Is there any way I can develop the text that I need or change the actual letters? I have done the work in 2003 Publisher. I use Brush Script MT and the letters are properly portrayed. The loop for the "f" is on the bottom and the dot over the "i" looks rounds. If I can be of help, send me a note to: dschmidt AT pacifier DOT com -...

Form code runs too quickly
I have the following code attached to my form - works fine other than when the form is first opened. If the third "if" is true, the code runs before the form is even open! Any way to have the form open first before the message box displays? Just one more small point - what syntax do I use to have the message in the message box show on two lines and also have double quotes around "Job Complete" (as I have just typed)? Private Sub Form_Current() If IsNull(txtDateCollected) Then Me.lblJobComplete.Visible = False Me.chkJobComplete.Visible = False ...

What is error 623? How can I correct it?
When I close Outlook I get the message,"error 623:the system could not find the phone book entry for this address." What can I do to correcct this? ...

Runtime Error LIne 297
I just set up a brand new Dell computer with Outlook 2003 as the mail program. Everytime the user opens the mailbox, she gets the following error: A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Line 297 The debug opens, but I don't know what to do with it after that. Has anyone else worked through this? Any suggestions? ...

Event Log Error #2
We have recently upgraded a client to Exchange 2003. We used one of the MS guides to help with the process. All seemed to have gone well except we are now getting the following Event error... Source:MSExchangeMTA Event ID: 9318 An RPC communications error occurred. Unable to bind over RPC. Locality Table (LTAB) index: 202, Windows 2000/MTA error code: 1722. Comms error 1722, Bind error 0, Remote Server Name EXHANGE01 [MAIN BASE 1 500 %10] (14) For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. We have removed the server named in the text using the method pre...

#REF! error with Multiple Documents
I keep receiving a #REF! error when I try to use VLOOKUP to find data in one document and bring it to another. If both documents are open all the numbers are fine. However when I close the book with the data I receive the error, or when the vlookup book is opened it does it. If tell it to update the data error, if I don't update error. What is weird is I have other documents that work fine, with the same equation. Please help because I'm lost on this issue. Happens Excel 2007 and 2010. =VLOOKUP(A2,'C:\Users\USER\Documents\BOOK DATA.xlsx'!Data[#All],2,FALSE) Som...

updates wont install get error message 643 & 636
how do I install them stella wrote: > how do I install them Which updates (listed by KB######)? What Operating System? What Service Pack level is your Operating System? What architecture is your Operating System (32-bit or 64-bit?) What antivirus software do you utilize? What firewall software do you utilize? What antispyware software do you utilize? What is your backup plan like (backups of your important data to external media)? What have you tried in order to resolve your issue so far? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://...

Match name, value & identify errors
Thanks in advance, Data: ------data 1------ --------data 2------ col A col B col C col D yum 180 yum 180 yum 200 yum 630 yum 430 yum 832 yum 330 Objective: Match data 1 to data 2 and identify errors Roll 1 - no problems, both names and value matches Roll 2 & 3 matches of Data 1 matches to roll 2 of data 2 (or vice versa and it could hv 3 values in matches to ...

More evidence that the system doesn't always roll back errors
Your honor, I present Exhibit B in the case of The People vs. Microsoft Dynamics GP, regarding how the system does not always recover from errors properly... While posting a cash receipts batch yesterday, one of our A/R people got an error message that something went awry (unfortunately he can't remember the exact text) and the message said to run batch recovery. He did so, and it appeared to him that the posting went OK. However, this morning we noticed that apparently the system didn't fully recover what had occurred prior to the error. Although it appears the Receivables pay...

Error:"problem with messaging interface"
I am trying to add a contact to Outlook. It won't save it. When I try to save, I get a message: Problem with Messaging Interface. If this happens again, restart Outlook. I restarted outlook without saving, same thing happened again. What is causing the error and how do I fix it? I don't use outlook for email. Just for contacts and sync with my blackberry (which I also don't use for email). Did Outlook ever work as it should? If so, can you think of anything that changed before you started encountering this problem? There are countless causes for it so it&...

Activesync error HTTP_405...anyone?
Anyone have any idea what this means? I can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere on the net. OMA seems to be functioning normally, but activesync just won't work. Thanks, Tom TurboTom <TurboTom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Anyone have any idea what this means? >I can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere on the net. >OMA seems to be functioning normally, but activesync just won't work. Are you using URLSCAN? on the server? 405 (method not allowed) usually means that the HTTP action is denied. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ a...

MM 2004
I have noticed the past few times I have tried to get updates, I get the following error: Money encountered an error processing the downloaded file ('SMRTINET.INI'). Any ideas??? Chris Chris, I was encountering the same error and followed these steps to correct it. 1. Open Control Panel. 2. Open Internet Options. 3. Click on "Delete Files..." (Temporary Internet Files). 4. Click on "Delete Cookies..." (although I'm pretty sure this step isn't required) 5. Open and close Microsoft Money again...the error should be gone. You can also access the I...

Error when running Z report
When I generate the report I get the initial filter screen, and when I click ok to view the report, I get the following error message: "The report could not be loaded due to the following error: (-2147217900) Cannot truncate table 'Cashier' because it is being refrenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint. Hey Daniel did you ever got that problem fix with the Run-Time Error "2147217900" Cannot truncrate 'Cashier' becuase it belong to a foreign key. If so, Can you tell me how to do it Thanks Robert. "Daniel" wrote: > When I generate the report I get...

Server err: 0x800CCC90 error num 0x800CCC92 message damaged
Can anyone help! I can send emails OK from Outlook 6.0. But when I download them, I get the error listed below My ISP uses Sqwebmail, (which I believe is 90% of the problem !) I've looked up google, and there is no reference to this error having occurred before. Some help indicates that the problem may be with the first email in my inbox. But I deleted this email and the problem is still there. Any help would be much appreciated! Outlook error: There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'yyyyy@chariot.net.au', Server: '...

ASP.net DataSet WriteXml error in C#
mydataset.WriteXml(strPath + "/my.xml"); produces this error [ArgumentException: URI formats are not supported. System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path) +27 System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) +23 System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) +4 System.Xml.XmlTextWriter..ctor(String filename, Encoding encoding) +3 System.Data.DataSet.WriteXml(String fileName, XmlWriteMode mode) +4 System.D...

Winword Error
I use Word and my email editor and I'm having a Winword error on all my email. The message is the details is "WINWORD executed an invalid instruction in module MSO9.DLL at 017f:3095b4cb" Outlook then freezes and I have to Alt/Cont/Delete to close Outlook. Outlook work OK as long as I use Outlook email editor. Help ...

Error 3061: Too Fee Parameters
I’m getting a 3061 error when opening a recordset on a query which uses a form field as a parameter. Here’s the code: Private Sub cmdCalcFees_Click() Dim qdf As DAO.QueryDef Dim db As DAO.Database Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Dim rs2 As DAO.Recordset Set db = CurrentDb Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tblFeeTotalsByWeek") rs.AddNew rs!RptgMonthYr = Forms![frmCreatePODmdRpt]![txtRptgMo] rs!WeekOf = WeekOf(Forms![frmCreatePODmdRpt]![txtBegDate], Forms![frmCreatePODmdRpt]![txtEndDate]) For Each qdf In db.QueryDefs If qdf.Name Like "*sum*" Then Set rs2...

Error when sending mail from Pub2003
I have just installed Office 2003 Professional. I am trying to send a Publication as email (not attachment) and get the following error: "No such interface supported" This is on Windows2000 SP3 with .NET Framework 1.1 installed Anyone know what is wrong? Thanks After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from NZBug <itsupport@formway.com>... > I have just installed Office 2003 Professional. > I am trying to send a Publication as email (not attachment) > and get the following error: "No such interface supported" What is your de...

reference memory error when printing excel file
When I try to print any kind of excel file I am getting an error message ststing 0x77f853b reference memory error 0x001de4b8 memory could not be read.. This is new to me, I have used excell for a long time and haven't run into this problem until now.... Can anyone shed some light on why this might be happening?...... I am running XP and Excel 2000 ...