Error message with Outlook 2007

 I am running into problems with some of my users with previews.  The error
message I am getting is
This file cannot be previewed because of an error with the previewer.  To
open the file double-click it.

I found out the problem.
Uninstall google desktop..

Just as an FYI
"Joe" <josephadeluca@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I am running into problems with some of my users with previews.  The error
> message I am getting is
> This file cannot be previewed because of an error with the previewer.  To
> open the file double-click it.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Error 550 Relaying denied