Error message when I send/receive

All of sudden, I get an error message when I want to send
or receive an email.  The error message says "The
operation failed"  Anyone help me????
0
tmhoran (1)

create a new profile, it might solve that

"Terry" <tmhoran@ties2.net> wrote in message
> All of sudden, I get an error message when I want to send
> or receive an email.  The error message says "The
> operation failed"  Anyone help me????

0
JonathanT (55)

Sending message as a delegate
Is there a way for a secretary to send an email that says it's from two people (she is the delegate for both of these people). jschwartz@pattonboggs.com wrote: > Is there a way for a secretary to send an email that says > it's from two people (she is the delegate for both of > these people). A message can come from only one address/account, so, short answer is no. ...

Error message needed if incorrect Date Of Birth (DOB) entered
Hi, In cell D6 I have a DOB entered....in cell E6 I have a datedif function that has 3 conditional formatting set as: 1 - If D6 is blank, E6 is blank. 2 - If DOB in D6 is between 18 - 24 then E6 shows age and cell is yellow. 3 - If DOB in D6 is 25 or over then E6 shows age and cell is blue. What I need is when a DOB is entered in D6 under 16 years old, then D6 returns an error message -" You have Entered an Age under 16 Years - Retry!! ". I have tried Data Validation, but cant get a message from tha as I dont know what to set as the date validation. I do need a...

Error during Exchange Backup
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Editioon. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the function "HrESERestoreAddDatabase" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_b...

Never Ceasing Error Message in My Mailbox
Account: 'cwjamaicA', Server: 'mail.cwjamaica.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Hello, I keep getting the message as stated above in Email box. What does this mean and how can I clear this up. Thanks. Burchie S burchsam@cwjamaica.com ...

Send/Receive at Launch does not work
I cannot get send/receive to work when I launch Outlook 2003. I went to the knowledge base and found "Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 312336" and tried it but it didn't do anything. Any help on how to get this working? Thanks Anyone have an idea here? What automatic polling interval did you set? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Doc" <doc@teamexs.com> wrote in message news:37ec01c3b071$2d7aee50$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot get send/receive to work when I launch Outlook > 2003. I went to the knowledge base and found "Microsoft > Knowledge ...

Not able to send email from CRM client
Help, please. I cannot get CRM configured to send email from the CRM client software. See error message below. I have tried all the solutions I can find, including: -Confirmed mailserverurl is set correctly on the CRM server and that the specified server is the Exchange server. -Confirmed that the mailserverurl returns well formed XML. -Gave the IUSR_ORCAS user full control of the the "...mailroot/vsi 1" on the exchange box, which is named ORCAS. -Confirmed platformurl setting on Exchange server is correct. -Confirmed that the machines can communicate with each other. What...

How to filter to show only one message from a specific sender/subject
I would like to filter out all but one email with the same subject line from a specific sender. I subscribe to a message board that sends an email every time a posting is made to a thread, instead of just the first posting after I have read the thread. Is there a way for filter out the duplicate messages and just keep the oldest email? Thanks, Brian ...

cannot receive mail #4
For some strange reason I cannot receive email. I can send but not receive. I have checked all the settings and they look good. It says sending and receiving in the right hand corner. I do not get any errors. The send receive message goes away but no mail. I know there is mail because I go on the internet and check to see if I have mail and there is some. I am on a wireless network with my other computer. I have it set up so the mail stays on the server so my wife can check the mail on my other computer. On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:06:44 -0500, Bob wrote: > For some strange ...

Errors 0xC00CE553 and 0x800CCC32
If I may request your assistance again: I keep getting this error message 0x800CCC32 in a random mode and with diverse reasons, such as "Not Authorized", "Verify user and password", "Bad password", "Incorrect user or password" etc. Now I am also getting a 0xC00CE553 error. This happened usually randomly, in regard to 5 MSN and 3 Legacy Hotmail accounts I have, when downloading the messages. Most times it does not occur. Yet and in spite of the error, the messages download anyway. I have implemented placing msn.com and hotmail.com into the Privacy tab o...

Send and Receive All Error Message
When Sending and Receiving before going offline with Outlook XP,(exchange 2000) I get the following error... Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found. ...

Outlook 2000 error msg.
I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook 2000 for a long time now and all of the sudden I get the following msg: unable to open default e-mail folder. C:\Documents and Settings\tdiehl\application data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.Pst. I have inserted MO-2000 CD and tried to repair and removed the program completely from machine and reinstalled. NO luck. Any ideas??? How big is your pst file? "Ted D." <tdiehl@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:03ae01c34803$5bb55ca0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

Outlook 2003 hyperlinking error
Have just installed Outlook 2003, when I click on a html link within an email it opens my default web browser however the link appears in the browser with these additional symbols which stop the requested site from loading eg: http://%1%20http://www.microsoft.com Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Its driving me nuts. ...

reported error (0x80070057)
When I try to send an email to several addresses using Outlook 2003, I get the error: Task 'xxx - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' I see no apparent problem with the addresses. Please tell me in simple English (well, as simple as possible) how to solve this problem. I am not an expert user. Thank you. What type of mail account is this? Exchange, POP3, IMAP? "lemonscented" <lemonscented@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC994AB1-B72B-4...

Createing Quote sometimes make Error: 80070057
Hello NG, Today I found some funny problems. I create Quotes via the quote WebService from the CRM. This normally works fine, but now I have some quotes, which will get me an error, when I open it. This error is no normal error, I will get an white/yellow Page with ASPX Errorpage: Here the Message (sorry but I only have this error in German): Serverfehler in der Anwendung '/'. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Falscher Parameter. Beschreibung: Beim Ausf�hren der aktuellen Webanforderung ist ein unverarbeiteter Fehler aufgetret...

Restore messages from Exchange database
Our SBS2000 crashed the other day without a backup of Active Directory. We now only have a backup of the exchange database (edb and stm files). The domain has been recreated from fresh and 5 computers were re-joined the domain. Exchange also were installed. Question: what would be the right way to restore the messages from the edb and stm backup copy? Thank you in advance! -jesk Jesk You'll have to recreate the Exchange org and do a restore. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/disrecopgde.mspx Unless you have a flat file recovery tool like Quest R...

View both incoming/outgoing messages by Thread or Conversation ? #2
Is it possible to view messages in outlook 2003 by Thread or Conversation, both incoming and outgoing, in a single folder, or Inbox, just like Outlook Express News Reader. For example: + Sent Message + Received Reply +Sent Message or Replied + Received Reply I tried using Arrange by Conversation Option in outlook 2003 Inbox Folder, but its just showing Inbox Messages, not Sent Items Messages. Best Regards, Luqman ...

Compile Error in hidden module: Autoexec #2
I need help when ever I opepen or close any office product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown above.... How do I fix it please help ag Take a look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 HTH Anders Silven "Ash" <ashrafg@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet news:1574f01c446a0$4b5db2c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need help when ever I opepen or close any office > product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown > above.... How do I fix it please help > > ag ...

FRx
Dear, I encountered problem of changing default base period. The version of FRx software is 6.5.28 and it is running under Windows 2K Professional. The situation was: After opened the Catalog of Report Window, there was a pop-up message box which said 'Changed the default base period to C'. I did not know why this could happen. - Would you please tell me under what circumstances this pop-up message box would display?? In order to continue to use this software, I only could click 'OK' from the message box. The report date is then changed to 'Default Base Period' - (Ja...

Send/receive #5
When I hit s/r in Outlook 2000, today it is giving me "Operation failed." I've done the troubleshooting detect and repair, checked settings, rebooted. I don't know what to do next. My account w/ Earthlink is current; I'm using dialup; I have Norton and had scan for incoming/outgoing which I've disabled and still not working. Any ideas? ...