error message in Outlook after running windows and office updates

Hello,
I am hoping someone can help me with this.  When ever a
few staff tries to send a new e-mail, a message "Do you
want to save changes" come up and on the back of this
message I see the spell checker box come up.  The problem
is that if you click on "no" on the error message, it
comes up with another message something like "running out
of memory".  I just ran all the windows and office updates
on all the machines in the company and so far two
employees are having this problem.  Is this something to
do with the updates? Any suggestions?

0
anonymous (74722)

did you try a detect and repair? (Help menu)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Rita" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I am hoping someone can help me with this.  When ever a
> few staff tries to send a new e-mail, a message "Do you
> want to save changes" come up and on the back of this
> message I see the spell checker box come up.  The problem
> is that if you click on "no" on the error message, it
> comes up with another message something like "running out
> of memory".  I just ran all the windows and office updates
> on all the machines in the company and so far two
> employees are having this problem.  Is this something to
> do with the updates? Any suggestions?

0
dianenws (1904)

windows messenger 09-24-06
have a friend's contact card popping up at any time saying they want to be added to my list. this was done a long time ago but the message keeps coming up at various times when i'm on the computer. how can i stop this?> Shirley, this is a CRM newsgroup, you may get a better response if you post in XP General group http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general&lang=en&cr=US&r=c10a5834-ccef-4e84-9c45-1e43e21770ed "shirley" wrote: > have a friend's contact card popping up ...

Take a look at security pack for MS Windows
--yibeujjlfx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vyjaaasi"; type="multipart/alternative" --vyjaaasi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mxqquhmmrnwjoq" --mxqquhmmrnwjoq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Running average
Hi Guys, Been struggling a bit on this so a pointer would be great. Just a simple example would do.. tableA with two fields "Startdate" and "Amount" now i need a running average in the query which would give me the following output: [Startdate] - [amount] - [average] 1-1-2010 - 100 - 100 2-1-2010 - 50 - 75 3-1-2010 - 60 - 70 So in the average column the last value should be the average of the sum of the previous records and the current records (being the average of the total). I know that the fieldnames are...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Exchange update problem

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication