error message in outlook #10

Hi,

When I click on a link within an email I get an error message "the operation
had been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer."

How can I change that so I can open links directly from emails?

Thanks

Chagit

0
Chagit (1)

"Chagit" <Chagit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> When I click on a link within an email I get an error message "the
> operation
> had been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer."
>
> How can I change that so I can open links directly from emails?

http://support.microsoft.com:80/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310049

Chagit

it's an IE error.
see http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--
Peter

"" <Chagit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> When I click on a link within an email I get an error message "the operation
> had been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer."
>
> How can I change that so I can open links directly from emails?
>
> Thanks
>
> Chagit

0
okf221 (388)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Document Viewer installer error

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

message delivery problems

Error 550 Relaying denied

cannot open hyper links in outlook

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...