Error Message #94

We run Outlook Express on several machines.  In the case of two machines just
updated with XP SP-2,  and running the latest and greatest version of Outlook
Express, we get an error message, "Either there is no default mail client or the
current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request.".  Outlook has never
been activated on these machines, and Outlook Express is definitely set as the
default mail client.  A search of the web reveals only instructions for deleting
a key from the registry for Outlook and to run Detect and Repair, but we are not
running Outlook, and OE does not have Detect and Repair as far as I can tell.
This is annoying; what can be done to fix it?

Thanks.

Syd H. Levine
www.logwell.com
0
analog (17)

analog@logwell.com <analog@logwell.com> wrote:

> We run Outlook Express on several machines.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman
0

HTML in a message
Hey all, I am using Outlook 2002 and have set up an HTML signature file. To avoid the BS HTML which MS insist on bloating all files with, I have manually creating and placed the file in the signature directory. When I insert the signature, it doesn't appear correctly BUT......if I drag the file to the address bar it does! Also, after dragging it to the address bar, I can do Insert, Signature and the new signature appears fine! What is the difference between these two messages? TIA The Morbid One ...

What does this error message mean?
Hello, I gave my old computer to some novice friends, with Outlook Express on it. When trying to send/receive from Outlook Express I get the following dialog: WNetGetUser Returned and Outlook Express can't connect to the ISP. However, by using the Internet icon first and being already connected, Outlook Express sends and receives messages OK. I have checked the account settings I entered but I'm stuck as to why Outlook Express can't actually connect to the ISP itself. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Ex...

ok send messages

How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007?
How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007? "maxwelton" <maxwelton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:023F67EB-8140-44B3-903B-2E7611B4068F@microsoft.com... > How do I delete duplicate email messages in Outlook 2007? Select them and press Delete? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

No Disk in Drive Error
I am using Money 2000, v.8, with Windows XP. For no reason when I try to access the program there is an MSMONEY.EXE message asking to insert a disk in drive D. By clicking the retry or continue button you can get into the program, but keep getting the message when switching from one function to another. I tried to reinstall, but when I insert the disk it just carries me into the program. Any help would be appreciated. Dick Bell You could try copying the CD to your Hard Disk. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh...

Download messages
In Outlook Express, there used to be an option not to download email messages for a specific account. Is it possible to do this with Outlook 2002? TIA, Pete If you *never* want to download messages from that account to Outlook, you can edit your Send/Receive Groups so that the account in question is in a "Receive Only" group. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:uya0g31vDHA.2308@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, Night Owl wrote: > In Outlook Ex...

error msg to run inbox repair tool
Pointing to ext of .pst file and there are no .pst files in the system. Pointers seem to be off, error is giving me the path is not correct, do I reload Outlook? I cannot determine where the system is looking for the files, nor can I find where I modify the search path. I am currently running Outlook Express w/no problem. Problem seemed to have come up when downloading upgrades. My current ISP says it is Microsoft problem, any suggestions? ...

Error Message #21
Moneyplus 2007 Windows XP IE 7 This is the error message I get when I open money. "Money has detected that you did not close the file 'MSMONEY' before exiting." "Money now needs to verify the information in the file." It then asks me if I want to do this now, I click yes. The next message shows "The email address or password is incorrect please try again." This is a windows live ID that works on MSN. It seems my file is locked. I tried opening on a different computer, the same messages. I tried my back-up files, the same messages. I used the file Dec...

Message 0x800cc0F
Every time I check my email,after it gets through receiving,I get this message.Does anyone know what this problem means and how to fix it?Any help will be appreciated. According to this http://www.modemhelp.net/oeerrors/oe_error_0x800ccc0f.shtml, it means the connection was dropped. So the big question is, are you using Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook? If Microsoft Outlook, we are seeing lots of reports of dropped connections for Microsoft Outlook that have broadband connections. Couple of questions... 1) Are you running Windows XP SP2? 2) Do you have any type of internet sec...

mfc error
Microsoft is reporting an mfc error and I want to know how to delete the problem ...

Error message #54
I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try to delete I get "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." Try this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272227 Your pst may be damaged or too large. Mor Microsoft Messaging support 3+ years, frontline TSA1 "JGH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11a5601c3f575$4bc75800$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try > to delete I get "The messaging interfac...

error #16
Everytime I click on outlook 2003 to start the program I get this message and when I click yes, then it works fine. "Some Functionalbility of outlook connector has been disabled choosing yes will automaticly enable this functionalbility. It is just annoying. thanks gino which connector are you using? -- <stingraymmcm7@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135709208.782972.146940@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Everytime I click on outlook 2003 to start the program I get this > message and when I click yes, then it works fine. > > "Some Functionalbility of out...

Service Scheduling
We have recently installed CRM in our organisation and I am slowly going through customising each each section to suit our business. I have an issue with Service Activity, whereby when you go in and click schedule it goes through and allows you to select your resource/site details, and then when you click find resource it cannot run scheduling engine. Same issue occurs if you go in and try and create a task/appointment. It appears to be something with Exchange and CRM. However email tracking works and the exchange email router works fine. Just wondering if any body else has experieced this i...

I Keep getting error message
Hello, When using Outlook 2002 I get a box popping up on my screen every few minutes saying: "Unable to update public free/busy data. Operation failed" I recently set up a second data file and successfully created a rule to divert emails from a domain name I have to that data file and loaded a bunch of appointments into the calendar of that data file. Is this popup to do with that? Also, I think this may only happen when my Dialup internet connection is connected Thanks See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address...

Email can't send messages, but still receives them
Hi. This issue spontaneously started last night. Around 11PM, I was able to send an email just fine, but then around 11:15PM I received the following message: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'pics', Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Since then, the email has been sitting in my Outbox. I've tried restarting Windows Mail and hitting S...

Internal messages bouncing after server\domain migration
Greetings, Any message created under the old domain bounces on reply because Exchange is trying to use the old AD info to route the message. Is there a way to safely change this? This will be a non-issue after all the old threads are exhausted, but it is a pain to have to readdress everything instead of just hitting reply. And help would be grealty appreciated - Thanks ...

Small Fonts in Forwarded Messages
This question seems to be similar to the small fonts in replies questions but not entirely -- I'm sorry if it's a repeat. I have a personal account and all the e-mail from it is forwarded to my account at work where we use Office 2007, this is fine except the forwarded e-mail I recieve has tiny fonts. It seems to be only in HTML messages where the sender has changed fonts in the original message. I cannot be sure but it often seems as if they have cut and pasted parts of their e-mail or perhaps had multiple e-mails with someone that they later forwarded to me (which would then ...

Store Procedure Error
I changed a table relationship for a customized Report and after exiting the sytem and reentering Great plains, I got the error below: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'zDP_SY01401F_1'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SY01401'. Any ideas? Thanks! Matt ...

Error 2237
Hi! I have a form that is having some coding issues. When I use the copy record command I get run time error 2237. I deleted the lookup box on my form and tried the copy record button and had no problems. When I reinserted the lookup box, the error resumed. Here is all of the code on the form: Option Compare Database Private Sub Form_Current() If Me.NewRecord Or IsNull(Me.prjParentProjectID) Then Me.prjParentProjectID.Visible = False Else Me.prjParentProjectID.Visible = True End If End Sub Private Sub cmdClose_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdClose_Click DoCmd.Close...

Error closing Outlook
I am running Office XP on a system running Win XP Pro with 512MB of RAM and an AMD XP 1800+ CPU. I have the latest service packs and patches for Office and XP. Every time I close Outlook, I get the following error message: OUTLOOK.EXE - Application Error The instruction at "0x6601cd49" referenced memory at "0x000000a0". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. I had this error before I upgraded my RAM and motherboard and after I upgraded. I do not get this error with any other program. Does anyone have any idea what t...

UPDATEBLOB error
OS: Windows XP. DBMS: SQL Server 2008. Development tool: PowerBuilder 10.5. I am attempting to save a digital photo image to a table ( datatype of column is varbinary(max) ) with an UPDATEBLOB statement via embedded SQL; however, I'm getting the following error - SQLSTATE = S1010 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error. (SQLCODE = -1 and SQLDBCODE = 999). Does anyone have any suggestions to help solve this problem? In addition, the connection to SQL Server 2008 is via ODBC. The DBPARM = "Connectstring='Driver=SQL Server Native Client 1...

multiple emails error
When I try to send one email, outlook sends multiple emails (up to 67 at one time). ...

Problem Importing messages from OE6
Win 7 64 Home Premium, WLM question I successfully imported my address book into WLM Contacts I have a message store of several hundred old emails in my old OE6 program, on an old WinXP home computer which I want to import to WLM. Here=92s what I did. First, I compacted the OE6 message folders, then located the OE6 Store, and copied it over to the new Windows 7 computer dropping it in the Win 7 Documents Folder. Then in WLM, I clicked File | Import | Messages | MS OE6 I Browsed to the temporary location of the store folder, and started the import. I watched as the mess...

Message to upgrade reports.dic keeps coming back
We are on 8.0g73 and after recreating the reports.dic, when launching GP, a message about upgrading Reports.dic thru Utilities appears. We run the update process successfully (6 phases) and the synchronization option. We can log in and print modified reports without error. The reports.dic is in a shared folder on the server. All workstations are pointing to it in the *set file. If we log out and then back in again, we get the same message. We have gone through the process 3 times with multiple workstations and users. MES, 1) Go to Tools > Customize > Customization Maintenance 2...

Error popups in Ms-Money 2005
Hi all, Just recently upgraded to Ms Money 2005 and updated online but I keep getting the following errors:- "mnycopymar has encountered a problem and needs to close" and "mnyupdate@#@.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" I have no idea why this is happening but would sure appreciate someone to help me get rid of this nagging errors. Thanks! Excalibur ...