ERROR MESSAGE #65

I keep recieveing the below error message while attempting
to open a .PST file. The .PST file was created to backup
email.

"Officer Binder cannot open or create the binder.  Close
the programs, and check for disk space on the drive that
contains your Temp folder.
This is not a binder file."

0
anonymous (74722)

What method are you using to try to open the file?

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:3bfe01c42a16$32d9d400$a101280a@phx.gbl,
HERBIE wrote:

> I keep recieveing the below error message while attempting
> to open a .PST file. The .PST file was created to backup
> email.
>
> "Officer Binder cannot open or create the binder.  Close
> the programs, and check for disk space on the drive that
> contains your Temp folder.
> This is not a binder file."

http_403 error
This has been cross posted in the windows.sbs news group. Ok, I am going nuts here, can someone help me? I'm using Microsoft SBS 2003. I get a 403 error from any device trying to sync. I have checked all the VD's and they seem fine. Here is the IIS log: 2005-08-23 02:57:07 203.79.110.126 OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync User=neill&DeviceId=B77507360000000108000050BF3F5173&DeviceType=PocketPC 80 - 166.179.17.182 Microsoft-PocketPC/3.0 401 2 2148074254 2005-08-23 02:57:09 203.79.110.126 OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync User=neill&DeviceId=B77507360000000108000050B...

Outlook Express message links all dead!
Incoming mail contains blue underlined links. Pointing to them produces the "hand" icon, but clicking does absolutely nothing. Is there a setting I'm missing that prevents activating links? Something else? Hi Greg The article is about an error message and outlook, but maybe it could solve your problem, too! -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "GregS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:609101c474f3$4327c010$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Incoming mail contains blue underlined links. ...

OWA not finishing loading messages
I am using SBS 2003. OWA has been working correctly for days (a miracle in itself, I think :-) ) Today, we have the same problem on all machines inside or outside the LAN. We get the message "Loading..." and no messages show up on the Outlook desktop. If I switch to Calendar, I get "Updating view..." forever If I switch to Contact, I get "loading..." forever. We enabled new virus scanning software: TREND MICRO Office Scan, and wonder if that could be a problem? - Frank Frank Rudolph wrote: > I am using SBS 2003. OWA has been working correctly for days (a &g...

Encryption error
When I open Money 2004 I get the following error "Unable to encrypt data at the required level" Tells me to go to a site and install some security updates, which I did. I have all the latest patches and updates (except XPSP2, it sucks). Have latest IE 6 with SP1 and latest encryption pack. Help! In microsoft.public.money, "Encryption error..." <Encryption error...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I open Money 2004 I get the following error > >"Unable to encrypt data at the required level" > >Tells me to go to a site and install so...

Circular Reference Error
Can anyone see what would be causing me to get a circular reference error??? Thanks! SELECT [BartS1Report].Customer_ID, [BartS1Report].Customer, [BartS1Report].Service_Address, [BartS1Report].Employee, [BartS1Report].Manager, [BartS1Report].Type_of_System, [BartS1Report].Raw_Water, [BartS1Report].Treated_Water, [BartS1Report].Cycles, [BartS1Report].Inhibitor_Level, [BartS1Report].Range_1, [BartS1Report].Range_2, [BartS1Report].Range_3, [BartS1Report].Range_4, [BartS1Report].Range_5, ((SELECT Sum([XX].[ZZZ]) FROM [BartS1Report] AS [XX] WHERE [BartS1Report].Customer_ID & ...

Autofill Error
Hi, I need a macro to autofill COLUMN A with a word say YES until the last row found in COLUMN B. Right now I have the ff codes: Sheets("VOUCHER - STEP 2").Select Range("A5").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "DEBIT" With ActiveCell.Characters(Start:=1, Length:=5).Font .Name = "Arial" .FontStyle = "Regular" .Size = 8 .Strikethrough = False .Superscript = False .Subscript = False .OutlineFont = False .Shadow = False .Underline = xlUnderlineSt...

Export all header information from Inbox messages
Hi I received a lot of undeliverable error messages in my Inbox and I want to be able to flag those addresses as invalid. The only way to see the address is to view the header of each message. What I'm looking for is to be able to export all the header information for all those messages to a file that I can use to update my database. Is it possible? I'm using Outlook 2003 Thanks Josep ...

Mail error
I have been using outlook for a week and it was working fine all of a sudden i cannot retreive any emails, i can send but not receieve in outlook. i have a Hotmail plus account the service status in oultook says Mail: error Calender: connected Contact: connected can you help me with that?? ...

2003 code raises error in 2007
I have a reference in VBA to a subform of a subform, which works fine in Access 2003. In Access 2007, however, it results in "you have entered an invalid reference to the property Form/Report." This is the snippet of code: Private Sub SetFormProperties() 'called from form_open, makes all forms editable if edit mode was selected Dim ctrl As Control, ctrlSub As Control Dim frm As Form If Me.OpenArgs = "Edit" Then Set frm = Me 'set main form edit options EditProperties frm 'set subform edit options For Each ctrl In frm If ct...

"Your message....was read"
I've got a user who claims that every time she sends a message to a particular group of people (about 20), she always gets a read receipt email from somebody it wasn't sent to. I've checked all the recipients mailboxes and i can't find any rules or delegate access that would account for this. I tracked the message on the Exchange server (2000/SP3) and the only thing it shows is that she definitely sent the message and the unintended recipient definitely received it. Based on the tracking info it looks like she intended to send him the message, but looking at the email direct...

Outlook errors #4
Since upgrading to outlook 2003 I cannot view any items in the sent folder. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but get the same error- "outlook has encounted an error and will close" I can view the sent items via OWA, so I know they exist. I have also tried setting up the account on a different pc. Any help would be very helpful. Have you tried a new mail profile? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ...

"Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet throws "not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable program, or script file" error.
Hi, I am trying to use "Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet to fetch "File Share Witness" property of CCR cluster. But when I run this command no "Exchange Management Shell" I am getting "The term 'Get- ClusterResource' is not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable program, or script file. Verify the term and try again." error. Any idea why I am getting this error? Do I need to add any "PSSnapin" via Add-PSSnapin cmdlet ? If so which one it is? Basically I am not able to run any of the cluster related GET cmdlets on Exchange Managem...

E2k3: An ambiguous SMTP proxy SystemMailbox error 9549
I get this message a few times a day and the best I can figure is I have two mailboxes found in the Exchange System Manager with the same string of characters in their names. SMTP (SERVER1-{A643FE61-xxxx-4B74-B902-280BFB58699B}) SystemMailbox{A643FE61-xxxx-4B74-B902-280BFB58699B} However this condition is identical on two exchange servers (slightly different numbers) but only one exchange server is getting the error. Any ideas? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9549 Date: 1/9/2005 Time: 2:28:44 PM User: N/A Computer: SERVFL01 Description: An...

Delegate marks messages as read
Hello everybody, I have the following problem: I configured an Exchange 2003 mailbox on Outlook 2003. On another client I configured (alway on Outlook 2003) a delegate who reads his mailbox and my mailbox. The problem is that when he reads my messages he marks them as read, and unfortunatly this messages are displayed as read on my outlook too. As a result I cannot distinguish which messages are new to me. Is there a way to avoid it? Thanks ...

Error sending email and editing email's body
I have the following function Private Sub SendEmail_Click() Dim strSubject As String Dim strEmailList As String Dim strMessage As String Dim strMessage2 As String On Error GoTo Err_SendEmail_Click strSubject = "Please investigate" & " " & [Ticket #] strEmailList = "JohnDoe@emailaddess.com " strMessage = Me.Text_Description strMessage2 = "Assign to:" DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , acFormatRTF, strEmailList, , , strSubject, strMessage, strMessage2 Exit_SendEmail_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendEmail_Click: ...

Error when drawing grid, grid lines a bit too short
Hello, as I've mentioned in some other post I'm making a simple "Game of Life" with a small, fixed-sized grid. Anyway, the function I used for drawing the actual grid was written ages ago when doing some pure Win32 programming and it was full of magic numbers, assuming a 16*16 grid. I tried to rewrite it without magic numbers and to take the actual size into consideration. Right now each cell in the grid is 20*20 and I have horizontal and vertical bars that are four pixels wide. The x and y offset is 20 pixels. Hope I explained it properly, here's the code: voi...

Unknown programming error. Error={0x80020009]
When replying to or forwarding emails I keep receiving this error message: Unknown programming error. Error={0x80020009] I am using Outlook 2000, Windows XP. ...

Dexterity runtime error #2
I'm trying to setup a new client for dynamics. I have setup ODBC and copied over the files but when I click on the shortcut I get a dexterity runtime error You do not have permission to open this file. Help? Melissa I am sure this is something you have already checked, but I thought it was worth asking. Did you happen to check the file permissions where you copied the files to? I wonder if the client is not able to open one of the dictionaries. "melissa" wrote: > I'm trying to setup a new client for dynamics. I have setup ODBC and copied > over the files but...

How do I set up MSN account and yahoo, it keeps saying error.
I have tried everything and it keeps saying server not available? please help. misty <misty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have tried everything and it keeps saying server not available? > please help. MSN's and Yahoo's Help pages contain the details. -- Brian Tillman With Misty being as vague as she was in the problem statement, how can you be sure, Brian, that the help she needs is in the help pages? "misty" <misty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54858363-0A1B-4FAF-8B6B-AD5B0C824BFD@microsoft.com... >I have tried every...

mail error
There is someone trying to send email to a person set up to my exchange server, but a NDR is generated with an error saying that my exchange server closes the SMTP connection from the person sending the email. I will paste the error log below, can someone look at this and tell me why my server is bloking email from this person by closing the connection. Thank you in advance Thomas > --- Session Transcript --- > Mon 2004-08-16 10:44:05: Parsing Message <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\pd50000224527.msg> > Mon 2004-08-16 10:44:05: From: someone@OtherDomain.com > Mon 2004-08-16 ...

Visual Basic System Error-Userform
When attempting the use a userForm I receive the following error: System Error &H80070057(-2147024809). The Parameter is incorrect I also receive this error when I attempt to insert a new user Form. The code of the Form should be correct as I have used it in the past. The only programs that I have installed recently are the normal window updates including the new version of Windows Media player. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Problem solved by using the office install/repair. "GENEF" wrote: > When attempting the use a userForm I receive the following ...

Error 0x80040604: A folder by this name already exists
Hi All, About 3 weeks ago, I started getting this error message (Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers. 'reported error (0x80040604) : 'A folder by this name already exists.') in Outlook 2007 when trying to sync up a couple of hotmail accounts I have. Figuring it may have just been a random error message, I restarted both Outlook and my machine, but to no avail, the error did not go away. Anyone seen this message before and know how to resolve it? Thanks, Drew forgot to add that I do have SP1 installed for Office 2007. "Drew W" <Blah@Blah.com> wrote in messa...

Outlook automatically downloading selected messages?
Hi all, I have 3 problems and I think they are all related: 1) I did set up my IMAP and HTML mail accounts to download only the headers of the messages it works, but *if I select a message* (without the Reading Pane open) Outlook downloads the message body and Header status icon next to the message changes in "downloaded". 2) This one looks like a bug but I'm sure it is related to the previous one: I compose a message click on "send" and the message goes to the Outbox, *if I select the message* the icon changes to edit mode and the message cannot be sent ...

MRP Regeneration
Trx >> Manufacturing >> MRP >> Regeneration I am trying to understand the following error, rcvd when reconciling a single item in MRP: Unhandled script exception: Object has no reference. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_BAD_PARAM SCRIPT_CMD_DEREF_TABLE The only suggestion I found in the knowledge base (doc ID 25918) does not seem to apply to our issue. This suggests field RCRDTYPE may have the wrong value in table IV00102 - the appropriate value is set in our case. I rcvd this error when investigating why an item was not showing requirements correctly in MRP. I continue to rc...

Have over 300 messages (and growing) i can't open or delete!
Every time I try to access any message, I get an error message "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." This has happened a few times in the past and I was able to ignore those messages. Now every message knocks me out of the program, some of these messages are about my bills, and I desperately need to be able to open them!! PLEASE HELP if you can. This is my first time to try this newsgroup. Thanks. You didn't say what ver of Outlook you are using. Have you tried using Help / Detect and Repair? If that didn't work, my second thou...