error message #41

When I try to resolve items on my handheld I get an error
message 80004005 that says they cannot be written to
microsoft outlook due to error 80004005. It will sync but
then everything stays as unresolved. When I try to save
info in outlook it says it cannot be saved.So I am sure
the problem is with outlook but how to find it?
0
anonymous (74722)

Unhandled object exception error message
Hi, one of our staff is receiving this message when trying to export an excel document from Smartlist: Unhandled object exception: Unable to set the Interactive property of the Application class EXCEPTION_CLASS_OBJECT_EXCEPTION Does anyone know what this means and/or how I can resolve the problem ...

Inbox Rules aren't running when messages are received
Hi Gang, My Outlook 2003 rules aren't running automatically. I have four of them and when I do run them (manually) on my Junk Mail folder they delete about 64/100 e-mails safely. Naturally, I would like my rules to run on every new e-mail as it comes in or at the very least when I first open the junk mail folder. I have it set to check messages after they arrive. Is there some setting that makes it check these messages as or when they arrive? Thanks, Christian Blackburn How do you know the rules aren't running? I suspect the real problem is the way that Outlook processes emai...

error when deleting mailbox in exchange 55
Hi, i am having problems when trying to delete a mailbox in my exch 55. i receive the error c1040af4. does anybody know how to solve it? ...

"a document with the name" error on opening file
I'm getting an error message that says "A documents with the name " & filename & " is already open" (where filename is the actual name of the file) when I try to open certain files in Excel 97, when I don't really have a copy of the file in question opens. This error comes up pretty consistantly on one file that lives on a server, but I also get it when I try to open some local files. Anyone have any idea what would cause this & how to fix it? Thanks in advance. Best Jim Hi Jim have a look at: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen ...

Messages Awaiting Directory Lookup #5
I am having an issue where i have 30 + messages sitting in the Messages Awaiting Directory Lookup Queue. They are only for 2 different people. We are running server 2K3 and Exchange 2003 with SP2. Any emails that were being sent to any distributions lists with this person on it were not being delivered to anyone on the list.The people in question are out in a sattelite office and have there own exchange server in that office. Not sure where to look to find any answers. pls flow these kb to find your issue http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884996/en-us http://support.microsoft.com/kb/32833...

The error of my ways
I have just spent the evening redoing an original database in order to make all the tables "normalized" with referential integrity invoked etc. All looks and works well except for one single field table which contains the US/CAN exchange rate that is used in queries for calculations. What to do and how to treat a value such as this that fluctuates as does the exchange rate?? Thanks again. Are you sure that you don't need a history of the exchange rate changes? -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "TeeSee&q...

SOP Transaction error
When I create SOP Transaction, due to power failure, the transaction No. is lost and it shows posted. Now I can’t use inventory items which I entered in that one. In inventory those items are allocated. After making check links I am getting following message : Sales Work This file cannot be processed while other users are accessing it. But no body logged in to system while making check links. How I can solve this issue Hi Syam, First i would make sure nobody is using any resources in the SY00800 and SY00801 files in the DYNAMICS database. Then I would check the batch staus and...

error code 800B0109
Sorry for this, my previous message has an incorrect information: the error code associaed with Windows defender is 0x800106ba. This othe code 800B0109 is associated with the update problem. Thanks again. Post any/all followup in replies to your original thread, please. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party...

Access 2003 Security Message On Open
All, I have approximately 15 databases that I am about to migrate to Access 2003 from 2000. I do not want the security message to appear every time one of my users logs on to the database. Registry changes and digital signatures are out of the question. If I put Application.AutomationSecurity = msoAutomationSecurityLow on open of my start up form will this prevent the warning message? Is there something I can put in the windows shortcut to turn this off? I have seen some suggestions were it is mentioned to call a script that calls the database to open in low security mode. Is this nec...

Inbox Repair Tool error
A member of our staff overflowed his Inbox last week. A quick check revealed that it was slightly over the 2Gb suggested limit. I ran the 2GB Truncate Utility, and then ran the Inbox Repair Tool. When the repair tool gets about halfway through Phase 6 of 8, it stops and I get the error message "An error has occurred which caused the scan to be stopped. No changes have been made to the scanned file." I've gone back to the original PST file three times now to each time cut off more and more excess with the 2GB utility, but each time I get the same error message with ...

VBA Error message
Hi there, We are trying to do some code to access some SQL 200 tables using ADO 3.6 and I always get the following error Run-Time error '3633': Cannot load DLL: '?????L?' I have tried every solution that I could find on the Microsoft site and I even Google on this error and tried everything. Here is the code that I am using and I get the error message on the Set wrk line. Anyone can help me ? ' Create connnect string. strConnect = "ODBC;DSN=eEnterprise;UID=sa;PWD=;DATABASE=TWO" ' Create ODBCDirect workspace. Set wrk = DBEngine.CreateWorkspace(&quo...

Payroll Integration TTGDS Error
We set up a new payroll transaction integration. I can preview the file and all the data looks good. When we run the integration, we get this error: The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem: TTGDS Errors: TTGDS_ITEMALREADYEXISTS Does anyone know what this means? ...

parameter valves are not valid, error when closing out of outlook?
When I exit-out of Outlook 2003 after being in notes, I get this error message: Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter valves are not valid. The next error tells me: note will close and your changes will not be saved. I have tried to reinstall office and the repair function for outlook but I still get the error!! Can anyone help me? -- wfwh3rd ...

OnNewWindow2 message help.
Hi there, I have the following code: void CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg::OnNewWindow2(LPDISPATCH* ppDisp, BOOL* Cancel) { // create new instance of iespy LPDISPATCH tmpDisp; CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg* dlgPop = new CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg; // create form dlgPop->Create(IDD_MFCIEEVTSPY_DIALOG); // register as browser dlgPop->m_webBrowser.SetRegisterAsBrowser(true); tmpDisp = dlgPop->m_webBrowser.GetApplication(); dlgPop->m_webBrowser.UpdateWindow(); *ppDisp = tmpDisp; // dump data to the window. AddEventToList(WBListBox, "NewWindow2"); } which is kinda edited from the MSDN example of c...

error message while opening the stored proc.
Can anybody view the stored procedure code - installed by eConnect on GPS database (Stored procs created after you install eConnect e.g. taSopHdrIvcInsert) I get error message while opening the stored proc. Error 20585: [SQL-DMO]/*******Encrypted object is not transferable, and script can not be generaqted. ******/ any comments ? ...

Reporting Error #3
Hi, When running CRM 4.0 reports I receive the following error in Windows Events : Web service request ListExtensions to Report Server http://ucserv:8085/reportserver/ReportService2005.asmx failed. Error: La demande a =E9chou=E9 avec l'=E9tat HTTP 404 : Not Found. thanks for your ideas. Bernard ...

Corrupted attachments cause out of space error
I hope this is the right place to ask this: We are having a problem with attachments to emails becoming corrupted as shown in the example below. The error message is "552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation" however we have confirmed through multiple tests that ample storage is available at the mailbox level and the the server level (disk space). The garbage characters appear to be the attachment and they appear in the error message that is returned to the sender. My speculation is that the body of the email and the attachment somehow are corrupted and in t...

Findfirst type mismatch error
So I'm stumped I have two fields that are able to have duplicates in them but combined will not so I need to do my search criteria to include both of them Private Sub Command3_Click() Dim MyRst As DAO.Recordset Dim InputString As String Dim acn2 As String InputString = find acn2 = accountnumber2 Set MyRst = Me.RecordsetClone MyRst.FindFirst "[InvNum] = " & (InputString) And "[AccountNumber] = " & Me![accountnumber2] If MyRst.NoMatch Then MsgBox ("No Data with this ID found") Else Me.Bookmark = MyRst.Bookmark End If MyRst.Close Set MyRst = Nothing ...

Outlook2002 (OfficeXP Pro) Runtime Error R6025
I am suddenly getting the below error message everytime I got to my Inbox in Outlook2002: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE R6025 -pure virtual function call I 'click' 'okay', the error box and Outlook close. My first thought was 'virus' but after running current anti-virus software scan and no virus found anywhere on computer; I also recently had to get MS tech assistance when the scan portion of the MSOffice Update would only scan to 40% then error message...the tech had me uninstall office/delete some of th...

practice sessions won't download get error on page
Training excel 2003- "practice in excel" will not download a spreadsheet. Also, the little + that allows you to see what's in a chapter will not open. Bottom of page says "error on page". How do I get this to work? ...

CRM Demo VPC
I've been using the Aug 2007 VPC. Very cool. However, CRM randomly boots me out, requests I log in. If the login box pops up completely blank and you type: adminstrator, pass@word1, contoso - you're back in business. If the login box pops up with contoso already filled in, and you add password, nothing happens. you have to log off and restart. Seems like this is a common problem. Some people have suggeseted the VPC network setting be set to "local only", add http://crm to trusted sites, etc. I've done all that and still get booted after a while. Anybody fi...

Prevent message from being Archived...?
Howdy, In OL2K, is there a way to prevent a specific message from being archived when the AutoArchive process occurs? Thanks, -- Kenneth If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS." Open the message once a week. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Kenneth asked: | Howdy, | | In OL2K, is there a way to prevent a specific message from being |...

Trying begin VBA template project, get error "macros disabled"?
I am beginning a project to code and update a Word template using VBA. When I try to run the form given to me I get error "The macros in this project are disabled?" Any suggestions? Thank you. Save the template in your templates folder, which is a trusted location. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "The Applicant" <The Applicant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2E642C...

Error when I try to save doc with equations in 2007
I am a math student and I frequently use Word 2007 to write up my assignments with the new equation feature. Lately I have been having trouble in that when I try to save it gives me a file error For example: "A file error has occured (c:\...\doc1.docx)" ...

Attaching items to e mails
I have a user trying to attach items from SharePoint libraries to e mails in Outlook (2007). When she selects an item and tries to attach it she gets this message "The operation is not supported until the entire message is downloaded. Download the message and try again" which makes no sense in the context. She is using an XP machine but I cannot duplicate this error on either XP or Vista machines on the same network. No one else is having the same problem. Anybody know a possible cause (and a solution)? ...