Error Message 0x800CCC78 #2

I am receiving error message 0x800CCC78 when I try to
send emails from Outlook 2002. I made a mistake in my
original post. I said I was receiving this error message
from Outlook Express. It is Outlook 2002 not Outlook
Express. Please let me know how to resolve this error so
that I can begin sending emails again. I can receive
emails, I just cannot send them
0
bandborne (1)

Could you turn on diagnostic logging (see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q300479) and post
the OPMLog.log file after you get this error?

--
Jeff Stephenson
Outlook Development

"Brent Orne" <bandborne@verizon.net> wrote in message
> I am receiving error message 0x800CCC78 when I try to
> send emails from Outlook 2002. I made a mistake in my
> original post. I said I was receiving this error message
> from Outlook Express. It is Outlook 2002 not Outlook
> Express. Please let me know how to resolve this error so
> that I can begin sending emails again. I can receive
> emails, I just cannot send them

0
stephenson (1246)

Errors saving to network drive

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

auto reply to incoming messages
SOS. I am having trouble with my Outlook 2002. I am trying to set up an "out of office assitant". It says i need to have Microsoft Exchange for this to work. So i went back to my Office XP disk and tried adding it in seperately and then i tried reinstalling Office XP, and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions, thanks! Paul "Paul" <hiltonjp1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:047CCF7C-4B62-4807-A784-238663B88EF7@microsoft.com... > SOS. I am having trouble with my Outlook 2002. I am trying to set up an "out of office assitant". It says i need ...

set print area #2

Error loading XML into DataSet

limit the number of outgoing messages
Hi, who can I limit the number of concurrent outgoing messages? for example: if I have a queue of 1000 messages, how can I force exchange to send only 50 messages at a time? ...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

BCC view of already sent message(s)
Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or see whom I did send the message in my "message sent folder? Select the message in your Sent Items folder. Press Ctrl+F3. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar" = <FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:C8E184C0-8EDA-4608-A2C6-ED244211A40B@microsoft.com... > Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or = see whom=20 > I did sen...

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

on Writexml error
(Type your message here) Hi all, I have a XML file as a datasource. I read that file using dataset.readxml.Then in that dataset I make some changes. Now I want to write that changed dataset by overwriting the file that was created initially. I someone please tell me how to do it. -------------------------------- From: ratnesh gupta ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>sCyOfoucUUyYsxAsNxg9AA==</Id> ...