Error in Code

Following is some VBS code I have in my Custom Form developed in Outlook
2003.  Line 61 is giving me an error stating:

Object doesn't support this property or method:
'Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages'
Line No: 61

If you look Line 51 is the same method and it works fine. The funny thing is
when I run the code, I get the error, I continue on to the Form, and the
code after it works.  The code that follows line 61 is dependent on line 61
as evident by if I ' comment it out, I get a separate error asking for
objPage2.  The code also works if I change the value of one of the
subsequent (to line 61) objects to make the If statement true, the "Then"
happens.

It was working before, before that mysterious 3/10 disappearance of my code,
so I can't figure out why it's not working now.  Thanks for any help.

Function Item_Open()
 Set myNameSpace = Application.GetNameSpace("MAPI")
 Item.UserProperties("LoggedIn")=myNameSpace.CurrentUser
'Line 4
if Item.UserProperties("OrderOwner")="--" Then
 Item.UserProperties("OrderOwner")=myNameSpace.CurrentUser
end If
'Line 8
 Set objPage0 = Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages("Finance")
 Set objControl0 = objPage0.Controls("CreditApproval")
 Set objControl1 = objPage0.Controls("OrderSizeApproval")
 Set objControl2 = objPage0.Controls("ContractApproval")
 Set objControl3 = objPage0.Controls("QCApproval")
'Line 14
if Item.UserProperties("LoggedIn")="Mike Green" Then
 objControl0.Locked = False
 objControl1.Locked = False
 objControl2.Locked = False
 objControl3.Locked = False
elseif Item.UserProperties("LoggedIn")="Katherine Nelson-Daigle" Then
 objControl0.Locked = False
 objControl1.Locked = False
 objControl2.Locked = False
elseif Item.UserProperties("LoggedIn")="Tim Slevin" Then
 objControl1.Locked = False
 objControl2.Locked = False
elseif Item.UserProperties("LoggedIn")="Neen Zimmerman" Then
 objControl0.Locked = False
elseif Item.UserProperties("LoggedIn")="Lian Hu" Then
 objControl0.Locked = False
elseif Item.UserProperties("LoggedIn")="Chris Lundren" Then
 objControl1.Locked = False
elseif Item.UserProperties("LoggedIn")="Kirstie Nystedt" Then
 objControl3.Locked = False
elseif Item.UserProperties("LoggedIn")="Wade Gordon" Then
 objControl3.Locked = False
end If
'Line 38
 Set objPage1 = Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages("SalesSupport")
 Set objControl4 = objPage1.Controls("CSMgrApproval")
'Line 41
if Item.UserProperties("LoggedIn")="Veronica Eggers" Then
 objControl4.Locked = False
end If
'Line 45
End Function
'Line 47
'Line 48
'Line 49
Sub Item_CustomPropertyChange(ByVal Name)
 Set objPage1 = Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages("SalesSupport")
 Set objControl1a = objPage1.Controls("CSMgrApproval")
 Set objControl2a = objPage1.Controls("CSMgrApprovalStore")
 Set objControl3a = objPage1.Controls("CSMgrApprovalDate")
'Line 55
if objControl1a <> objControl2a Then
 objControl3a.Value = Now()
 objControl2a.Value = objControl1a.Value
end If
'Line 60
 Set objPage2 = Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages("Finance")
 Set objControl1b = objPage2.Controls("CreditApproval")
 Set objControl2b = objPage2.Controls("CreditApprovalStore")
 Set objControl3b = objPage2.Controls("CreditApprovalDate")
'Line 65
if objControl1b <> objControl2b Then
 objControl3b.Value = Now()
 objControl2b.Value = objControl1b.Value
end If
'Line 70
 Set objControl1c = objPage2.Controls("ContractApproval")
 Set objControl2c = objPage2.Controls("ContractApprovalStore")
 Set objControl3c = objPage2.Controls("ContractApprovalDate")

'Line 75
if objControl1c <> objControl2c Then
 objControl3c.Value = Now()
 objControl2c.Value = objControl1c.Value
end If
'Line 80
 Set objControl1d = objPage2.Controls("QCApproval")
 Set objControl2d = objPage2.Controls("QCApprovalStore")
 Set objControl3d = objPage2.Controls("QCApprovalDate")

'Line 85
if objControl1d <> objControl2d Then
 objControl3d.Value = Now()
 objControl2d.Value = objControl1d.Value
end If
'Line 90
 Set objControl1e = objPage2.Controls("OrderSizeApproval")
 Set objControl2e = objPage2.Controls("OrderSizeApprovalStore")
 Set objControl3e = objPage2.Controls("OrderSizeApprovalDate")

'Line 95
if objControl1e <> objControl2e Then
 objControl3e.Value = Now()
 objControl2e.Value = objControl1e.Value
end If
End Sub

0
Chaney34 (30)

Also it works in Line 9 -- same Property and same Method.  Please help.
Thanks in Advance.

0
Chaney34 (30)