Error creating dates

I can't create new dates in Microsoft Outlook Calendary

When i do double click nothing happens...
Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Reboot your computer.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Virgulilla asked:

| I can't create new dates in Microsoft Outlook Calendary
|
| When i do double click nothing happens...
| Any idea?
|
| Thanks in advance.

0
MillyS (3228)

Date format issue when submitting from a userform to a spreadsheet
Hi, I have a userform that I've generated which routes dates onto a spreadsheet based on the users input. I am having a bit of a frustrating time with the dates, it would appear that in the process of moving the date from the userform to the spreadsheet some dates are switched/transposed. I'll give an example. If someone enters 09/02/2004 on the userform excel seems to look at 09 and assume it is a month and transposes the dates to 02/09/2004(this does not appear to be a US/UK format issues as I have already gone down that road). However, if the date 13/09/2004 is entered i...

error sending from 5.5 to 2000
When a user sends from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a user in exchange 2000, they receive the following error: The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in the recipient postal address was not known at this address The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Express-Scripts;l=TEMMS014-041001192533Z-210060 <mail5.express-scripts.com #5.1.1> The same user on the 5.5 server can send to other users on the 2000 server. I looked the error up in technet and got 3 kb articles with only 1, kb295377 being anything close to my problem. I checked the entr...

Creating a template using Publisher

When launching Outlook I recieve the following error... please he
When launching Outlook 2003 I recieve the following error: The add-in "C:\PROGRAM~1\SPAMBL~1\Bin\461~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I ran the Detect and Repair and that didn't work. I ran the repair option from Add and Remove Program in Control Panel and that didn't work. I also un-installed and then re-installed Outlook 2003 and that didn't work. I'm running Windows 2000. Any ideals...? Did you have something possibly called SpamBlocker installed at some point?...

Money 2006 file repair application error

Error #2950
Hi, I have three tables from which data I use to create a single table. The data is entered into the three tables via a form. I have a macro set up to create/update the single table through some make table queries and update queries of data within the first three tables. I have this macro tied a close form event and I keep getting a 2950 error when in a multiuser environment however the macro works in a single user envioronment. I only really need to have the single table updated daily. Do you have any good tips on error handling procedures so I can skip running of the qu...

Keyboard shortcut for current date and time
Hi, Ctrl+ ; inserts current date and Ctrl+Shift+; inserts current ti me Ctrl+Shift+; inserts the current time with the date serial as 0 and not the current date's date serial. Presently I am adding the two (ie current date and time) to get the current date and time. Is there a keyboard shortcut that does this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Raj CTRL+; then SPACE then CTRL+SHIFT+; -or- =Now() -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware "Raj" <rspai9@gmail.com> wrote in message Hi, Ctrl+ ; inserts current dat...

is DCOM error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) not an error ?
Im checking the return value of a DCOM call by using the macro: FAILED(HRESULT). One particular function call returns the error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) if the DCOM service is down. Calling FAILED with this HRESULT returns false, meaning that it isnt an error! I think it should be reported as an error as my program cannot call ANY interfaaces beyond this point and crashes. The FAILED macro checks the HR to see if it is negative and 0x00080012 is positive!? Any suggestions? Thanks Andy ...

Exchg2003 First Storage Error
Exchange Enterprise 2003, SP1 on Win2003 - When I attempt to view the mailbox information store within First Storage Group I get an error (Id no. 80040d1b). The only ref. to this error I have found is: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817309 - checked my registry & server - they match; registry looks fine. I also am getting Veritas Exchg Info Store errors - "database corrupted". I ran the Eseutil defrag - ran successful, but still can't see mailboxes. I found MS tech net info that suggests re-installing Exchange (to repair): http://www.micr...

Error saving a Shared Workbook
I have a user using a shared workbook and gets an error everytime she does this ONE specific change. She deletes a line and then saves and gets a message that says, "EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be shutdown by Windows... blah blah blah". If she makes anyother type of changes it saves just fine. I also had another user do the SAME change and that person also got that error message. When the file is changed to "Not Shared" then the line is deleted it saves fine also. The problem is obviously with the file itself and that is shared out. can anybody ...

Outlook error message #4
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. What's the problem? ...

Error Code 80070424 12-21-09
I keep getting this Windows update error every time I boot my PC. In the window, it says Windows can't check for updates. Does anyone have any ideas? Recently I installed BitTorrent so could that be my problem? "Norm" <Norm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2E5CF0C-D31B-4034-B4A8-A8204763A623@microsoft.com... > I keep getting this Windows update error every time I boot my PC. In the > window, it says Windows can't check for updates. Does anyone have any > ideas? > > Recently I installed BitTorrent so could that be my proble...

Creating a worksheet in Spanish
Hello, Is there a way to create a worksheet on MS XP Pro running Office 2003 Pro all in Spanish? Thank You Kent Hansen Hi Kent All valid formulas -except the ones from the Analysis Toolpack- will automatically translate to the language of the Excel it's opened in. So any spanish speaking Excel will translate formulas to spanish, no matter which version it was written in. The rest, text constants and such, has to be typed or pasted. Excel will not translate this herself. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Kent" <Kent@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:ACCCBA3A-53B4...

using dates Part 2

Installation errors. 01-09-04
I'm setting up CRM 1.2 on a completely clean test environment of windows 2000 servers. Near the end of the installation a message pops up "Setup was unable to register the security service." What could be causing this The usual story: To get the MCCRMSecurityService starting, have you tried re-registering it as follows: On your crm server, at command prompt, go to program files - microsoft crm - bin, then run these commands crmsecurityservice -u crmsecurityservice -r -s Peter Lynch "J. Bridger" <Bridger@nospam.ofllc.com> wrote in message news:0aa001c3d6...

Error in Code
Following is some VBS code I have in my Custom Form developed in Outlook 2003. Line 61 is giving me an error stating: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages' Line No: 61 If you look Line 51 is the same method and it works fine. The funny thing is when I run the code, I get the error, I continue on to the Form, and the code after it works. The code that follows line 61 is dependent on line 61 as evident by if I ' comment it out, I get a separate error asking for objPage2. The code also works if I change the value of one of...

Active X error
I have tried removing the signature, unchecking the Smart Tags, changing the editor to Plain Text as well as to Rich text all to no avail....here is the error one of my users gets when she tries to send and email from Outlook - she can receive just fine: "One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either: "1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page, or "2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls. As a result, the page may not display correctly." ...

Errors found Code 80070490
This appears to be one of those problems that no one seems to have a working solution. Reinstalling an operating system is not a solution it’s a reason to change operating systems. This type of problem was not supposed to happen with Vista. Let’s see some big guns on this one! Update Error: Some Updates not installed: 2 Failed updates (KB967723, KB972145) Errors found Code 80070490 (Unknown Error) Problem signature: Problem Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure ClientVersion: 7.4.7600.226 Win32HResult: 80070490 UpdateId: AE2C61ED-AC12-4369-BED6-4375CD79CA...

OWA - change password
Getting the "Object Required" error, when somebody is trying to change their password through OWA. (Win2003/Ex FE 2003) Any ideas what could be causing this? TIA! / Per Did you follow the steps in: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297121 ? -- Pablo D. Vernocchi Microsoft Exchange MVP MCSA + M / MCSE + Sec https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=8E94A6C0-F6D9-4686-96D5-04230CC0141F http://www.itpros.com.ar http://www.msglue.org http://msmvps.com/exchangebloglatino "Per Hagstrom" <per.hagstrom@swic.eduNOSPAM> wrote in message news:Ojo%23EozNHHA.1240@TK2...

VLookup #VALUE! error help needed to resolve
The following is the funcation I have: =VLOOKUP(B10,'FA CC Summary Report 1141'!F$9:G$92,2,0) I have all the columns formatted the same; as in the column that the function is using to lookup is text and so is the column for this figure in order to pull back the appropriate answer. I have keyed the data instead of having links. I have replaced the final '0' with TRUE & FALSE then put it back. I have formatted the columns for text and for numbers. But I am getting the #VALUE! error in SOME of the cells NOT all of the cells. I don't know what else to d...

iisadmpwd change pw gives error
Just cannot get password change to work on Exchange2003 (front-end server) & IIS 6.0 Is this a known issue Any help would be greatly appreciated. It could be that you are not (yet) allow to change your password either because password change is prohibited or because user has to wait for x days before he is allowed to change his password (domain policies). Whenever you reset a password for a user and the 'Cannot change pass before X days' is enforced, the user is not allowed to change it. David. "ss" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Import excel named range into Access error 3011
Hi, I've read a few posts on this topic, but none addresses my particular problem. I use Office 2003 on an XP SP3 machine. I am using transferspreadsheet to import a named range in an excel file into Access. This has worked beautifully until suddenly it stopped working. I find now that if I extract the address of the named range from within the Access VBA code, it looks like this: =#REF!$A$1:$Z$166 rather than this, which is what it should be: =Data!$A$1:$Z$166 When I open the spreadsheet and get the address of the named range in the immediate window, it also has the #REF error....