error connecting to the server while send/receeive in progress

My AOL account was correctly added to Outlook, however I am trying to
subscribe to other folders in my email and I am reveiving an error
(0x800CCC0E) connecting to the server. How do I correct this?
0
rachael (26)

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Relay from unstruted server

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Relay Servers?

Error in Outlook Today

Microsoft Exchange Server

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

Sending Email #6

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

error 553

80070005 error #2

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

find instance of IE for server socket in activex component
Hi I have an activex component that has a server socket (using casyncsocket class) ..The problem is that when I have multiple instances of the IE open only the first instance (created first) recieves the messages the rest do not recieve the message. Is there a way to solve this problem .(i want the server send the reply to that instance of ie that sent the message) .Do I need to pass something like a pointer of hte javascript object .If so how Thanks When you say "server socket", that suggests a socket that does a Listen followed by an Accept. Otherwise it is a client socke...