Error Can't Move Items

I can't move items, delete items (unless I shift/delete) because it says the
file has reached the maximum size.  I can't check off my to do items because
of the same error.  Everytime I try to move an email to a folder I get this
same error.  I have deleted a bunch of messages, I have tried to archive and
yet I still get this error.  Anyone know what I can do?  Thanks,  Lynn

0
lynnieb (6)

"Lynn Bartling" <lynnieb@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I can't move items, delete items (unless I shift/delete) because it says
>the
> file has reached the maximum size.  I can't check off my to do items
> because
> of the same error.  Everytime I try to move an email to a folder I get
> this
> same error.  I have deleted a bunch of messages, I have tried to archive
> and
> yet I still get this error.  Anyone know what I can do?  Thanks,  Lynn

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.htm

If you use the PST2GB utility, it truncates the .pst file so you lose items.

Post replies to the newsgroup - Share with others.
E-mail: Remove "NIX" and append "#VC811" to Subject.

Sales entry error
Hi, I have created a sales order that have not been posted and I have saved the transaction. At this point the something happen to the server and I was logged out from GP. After logging back, I cannot retrieve the transaction, the error message state this transaction have been posted. Is there a way I can recover this transaction so that I can post it? Thanks. Hi, Please try to run check link on Sales Transaction module. System will resolve unsaved half information. Regards, Santosh "Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A0D1E9D-FF7F-4A...

runtime error catcher
Hi, I just want to ask a question. With the runtime error catcher that i'v got below, it still shows up empty box when there is no runtime error It works great if there is a runtime error. Here is the code Sub Importfile() On Error GoTo ErrCheck FileIn = Application.GetOpenFilename() slot = FreeFile Open FileIn For Input As slot ... ErrCheck: 'show the description of the error MsgBox Err.Description End Sub is this the right way of catching the error? Thank you very much in advanc -- associate ----------------------------------------------------------------------- associates&#...

a runtime error has occurred
Whenever I go to the Quote screen after clicking on the chart in Portfolio, I get the following error message: A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug? Line: 74 Error: Object expected I assume this has something to do with integrated IE. Anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it? ...

Recurring error in Word 2007
Hi, I am using Word 2007. While typing in a document, I get the following recurring error: "Microsoft Office Word can't open the thesaurus. Microsoft Office Word cannot install the necessary files due to Windows Installer error 1605. This action is only valid for products that are currently installed." I do not know what causes the error and have no idea how to prevent it. Any help you can give me will be appreciated. Thank you. What I do in these situations is Google the error message (or the key = words therein.) The solution provided below, although it ...

Lots of ActiveX COM Controls are missing in "Choose Items" ?
Hi, I currently have VB 2005 Express on my old Vista PC installed. The problem is, though i have lots of ActiveX controls registered on the system, i can only see "Microsoft Office Outlook" controls in Toolbox- >Choose Items->COM Components. Lots of COM ActiveX controls are missing. (such as Windows Media Player Control, Shockwave Flash Control) Same problem seems reported by user named "MetalTim" on that link: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsreportcontrols/thread/542bca77-9942-4680-8552-af3b17cfe901 I have another PC having VB 2005 Ex...

Windows Error Recovery
I am receiving the windows error recovery message with 5 options in addition to installing the disk, which I do not have for my laptop. Can someone please help me. -- ed763 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ed763's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/162233.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1280151.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Receiving "Unknown" error opening DB tables (Office 2003 SP3)
I am receiving an error opening tables that only says "Unknown" and I cannot run the create table wizard. Here is what I have done so far: 1. I have reinstalled Office 2003, and upgraded to SP3. 2. The DB is written in Access 2000 and the default file format has been set to Access 2000. 3. Forms, Queries, and Reports all work well. 4. I cannot open a table, run it in design view or run the create table wizard. 5. I have not been able to install KB829558 for Microsoft Jet Pack 4.0. I receive an error saying this hotfix is older than the one installed on the PC. Has an...

Event ID 1025 SLINK::EcTestMessage Error: 0x8007000e
We are getting the following error in out W2K3Sp1 XS2K3 SP1 server's Application log. Any ideas? Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Date: 10/25/2005 Time: 5:40:28 PM User: N/A Computer: XXXXXXX Description: An error occurred on database "RTC\Huber". Function name or description of problem: SLINK::EcTestMessage Error: 0x8007000e Jonathan, I can't say I've seen this exact error code before but a good starting point for such events might be to run isinteg... isinteg -s server_name -fix -test allte...

Deleted Items come back
Every now and then, a lot of previously deleted emails show up again in my Deleted Items folder. It just happened now and I got 206 emails that were deleted since 12/09! Any idea on what to do? I'm running XP Home and Outlook 2003, SP3. Thanks in advance for any help! Which mail account type are you using? If POP3, check your pst-file for errors with scanpst.exe; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/77 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://ww...

ERROR: SFO already installed !
Hi All, well we have an issue with SFO installation, on a new machine we just installed MS Office 2003 and now when we installing the SFO we receive error message: "Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook is already installed on this computer. If you want to uninstall Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook, go to Add/Remove programs in Control Panel.(If you don't see Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook in Control Panel, then another user installed it, and that user will need to remove it before you can continue installing this version.)" just for a note, we initially tried to install CRM 1.0 and...

Moving Emails to Folders
Though I encountered no problems over many months, in the last several I have run into a huge issue in moving certain emails from my "in" and "sent" boxes to my achive folders. These emails all either originate from China or have a Chinese originated reply in the email string. The individuals with whom I'm corresponding in China are from major corporations and, in one case, the person is an employee on my corporate email system. The symptoms are as follows. When I try to drag the email to the folder, the hourglass appears, as if it is trying to complete the transfer. A...

Trouble promoting Sent Items???
Anyone have any idea why I can't promote a sent item? Thanks, Jake I have a user that can't either. I opened a call with MS. They're looking at it. No timetable though. ...

Outlook 2000/ ME Error message
When attempting to open any e-mail, I get a "Outlook has caused an error in MS09.DLL Outlook will now close" I can view the message in the preview pane, but not open it. I have downloaded and applied all patches/fixes on both the Windows Update and Office Update websites. I tried running detect and repair to no avail. Any ideas? ...

"WindowsUpdate_80070652" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" Error Message
I have recieved this message for the past three days evey time I try to install two "important" updates from microsoft. One is the Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB976321). The other update is the Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB981726). I have tried installing these updates over 15 times, and every time it comes up as a failure. I have followed all of the trouble shooting suggestions Microsoft Help can give, and still it is a failure. I would enjoy any assistance anyone can give on this. Thanks Tip: Insert ...

Mailbox move after Exchange 2003 upgrade
I have 3 mailservers in my domain. Before I upgraded from 2000 to 2003 I was able to move mailboxes between servers without a problem. Now when I select a mailbox to move it looks like I do not have any other exchange servers to move them to. Has anyone had this problem before. My other 2 mailservers are on Exchange 2003 and have been for some time now. ...

virtual basic error
Every time I close Outlook 2003, I get the following error message: The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros. This is under a heading of "Microsoft Visual Basic." This happens every time I close Outlook, though Outlook seems to function perfectly otherwise. What can i do to stop this message from popping up? ...

Async error
I'm not sure exactly when this has happened. When I 'Test Access' I get 503 errors. I restarted the Async service and noticed the below error in the event log. I noticed a similar issue at; http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/48a444a5e2ce116b I did not import the organisation, nor update the async table manually. I ran the script on the database and it returned 31,874 records. Im not quite sure what that means though. Any help greatly appreciated. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMAsyncService Event Category: None Event ID: ...

Error when closing mail msg while calendar item is open
This error is reproducible on a number of machines at where I work. We have recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. If I try to close a mail message while a calendar item is open in a different window, I get an error message. "error mailitem". That is it, no other information. This happens if either the mail item or the calendar item is opened first, but the mail item is closed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

I: ODBC error
Dear ALL, I got a classic error like his: Error: 18452 Login failed for user '(null)'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. But, all XP clients with the same setting are running proprely and just the windows 2000 pro one returns that kind of error. Anyone could give me an idea? Regards Alberto ...

2003 .ade "unrecognized format" error
I had a 2000 .adp file that I converted to a 2003 .adp file. It converted correctly to 2003 and works perfectly. The code compiled and I then created a .ade file. The .ade file created without any errors. But when I try to open the .ade file I get the error: "The database is in an unrecognized format" and then it never opens. I have opened up MS Access 2003 and then file -> Open the .ade file and it still gives me the error. Has anyone had this problem before, and if so, is there a fix for it? Thank you for your time, T.J. ...

runtime error 9
We are running a single lane RMS on an XP Pro SP3. Occassionally during a tender, we will receive the error message "runtime error '9'" subscript out of range This usually occurs when we tender out. At this point, we can exit the application and restart, but the problem will reoccur less frequently if we reboot the machine - obviously a hinderance during the day. Any ideas on what might be the cause? Thank you. Ron This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0095_01CAA66C.B68EC890 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-...

Excel.exe has generated error/Days calculation from date
An error message occure while opening specific file "Excel.exe has geneated Errors and will be closed by the windows you need to restart the program." How can we get the No. of days using two date calculation because days360() is not solving the problem. I would highly appreciate for help ...

CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003: External Error. No Such Object on Server
Users cannot get to CRM via WEB. They would get error box: No Such Object on Server. I got this from Event Viewer: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: There is no such object on the server. Error Message: There is no such object on the server. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Stack Trace Info: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()...

Compile Error in Excel 2004 when Inputbox contains "VBCRLF"
InputBox "First Line" & vbCrLf & "Secondline" 'No Error appears Action_Id = InputBox "First Line" & vbCrLf & "Secondline" "Compliet Error Expected End Of Statement. Can anyone give me a work around for this isssue? Respectfully, Darin Duphorn Hi, The function requires brackets when the returned value is being assigned. Action_Id = InputBox("First Line" & vbCrLf & "Secondline") Cheers Andy QTP Professional wrote: > InputBox "First Line" & vbCrLf & "Secondline"...

Two adm groups. Error c1041721. All the sore up and running
Hi, I have two administrative groups with 4 E2K in each group. The problem is I can reach all the servers in one administrative group, but no one in the other When I intent to see de storage group I receive a c1041721 error. All the IS are up and running Pls I need a little help -- Gabriel N Argentina ...