Error after sync

Can anyone suggest how to fic=x this error:

Detailed technical information follows:
---
Date and Time:         8/26/2007 10:14:46 PM
Machine Name:          DELL
IP Address:            192.168.2.69
Current User:          DELL\Richard Filiberto

Application Domain:    C:\TMW8\
Assembly Codebase:     file:///C:/TMW8/AddinExpress.OL.2005.DLL
Assembly Full Name:    AddinExpress.OL.2005, Version=3.4.908.2005,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=e69a7e0f3592d2b8
Assembly Version:      3.4.908.2005
Assembly Build Date:   6/27/2002 2:06:50 AM

Exception Source:      AddinExpress.OL.2005
Exception Type:        System.NullReferenceException
Exception Message:     Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Exception Target Site: AddWindowForSearching

---- Stack Trace ----
   AddinExpress.OL.ADXOlFormsManager.AddWindowForSearching(HostHandle As
IntPtr, ItemType As AdxItemType)
       AddinExpress.OL.2005.DLL: N 1282 (0x502) IL
   AddinExpress.OL.ADXOlFormsManager.AddExplorerWindowsForSearching(ExplorerArgs
As ADXOlExplorerArguments)
       AddinExpress.OL.2005.DLL: N 0090 (0x5A) IL
   AddinExpress.OL.ADXOlFormsManager.DoExplorerNew(ExplorerArgs As
ADXOlExplorerArguments)
       AddinExpress.OL.2005.DLL: N 0008 (0x8) IL

0
richx (1)

Richard <richx@optonline.net> wrote:

> Can anyone suggest how to fic=x this error:

Have you tried uninstalling the add-in?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
0

Go to File --> setup -->general--> workstation level.
Click on the Additional Program Setup buttons.
It should automatically find the apps that need to add-in.
You can also select the word processor button. It should clear the error.
0
Mike1154 (1216)

Error in migrating from 2004 to 2005 (money)
We have encountered some problem while migrating from 2004 to 2005, when upgrading the database, it gives us an error message about read-only files. We have searched the knowledge base and found that microsoft is aware of this problem and it is caused by the corruption within the database. We followed the instruction on the microsoft website, however, when using the repair facility within the money program, the corruption is said to be fixed, but in 2005 it still does not upgrade and still have the readonly error message. Then we tried to use the tool on the Money disk (which is supp...

#NAME? error in nested if & VB
I have many cellse (5 x 10) usine up to 6 nested ifs in each cell. a cell looks similar to: =IF(AND(ISNUMBER(Summary_GOOD),AB40),CompDM($D40,"GOOD",Summary_GOOD)-IF(AB39,CompDM($D39,"GOOD",Summary_GOOD),IF(AB38,CompDM($D38,"GOOD",Summary_GOOD),IF(AB37,CompDM($D37,"GOOD",Summary_GOOD),IF(AB36,CompDM($D36,"GOOD",Summary_GOOD),IF(Summary_GOOD_Writer="REP",CompDM("REP","GOOD",Summary_GOOD),0)))))) In an attempt to reduce the size of the formula I created in VB (1st attempt at VB: Function CompDM(Contract_...

Macro Issue
My VBA skills are limited to using recorded macros, not writing them- so when something won't execute... well, I'm lost. I painstakingly recorded my actions importing 38 small text files, including a clear contents command so that the workbook can be re-used. I have done this successfully in the past. The macro worked after creation once, but not after a save/close workbook. It now stalls at ' .Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False' of the first import as displayed below, with 'run time error 1004 - Application Defined or object - defined error Sub DataImport() ' &...

Error code 800A0408 Invalid Character
hi, i have a vbscript which was compiling with noerrors. i was using editplus to write my vbscritps today i tried using primalscript2009 editor. i added some code to the script and when i tried to run the script i got the "Error code 800A0408 Invalid Character" error. i gone through my code a lot of time but i found no invalid character. i need your help to resolve this issue. > i have a vbscript which was compiling with noerrors. > i was using editplus to write my vbscritps > today i tried using primalscript2009 editor. > i added some code to the script an...

DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS error
Hi all , I got the problem the error is DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS , due to my service admin account is unknown account now , how can i remove this account , thx Stanley I also have the same error when i try using the Exchange Administrator from a Windows XP Pro (SP2) workstation, and it seems that it happened when a domain was added that used a Windows Server 2003 DC (mixed mode), and we also have this error when modifying admin rights to the 'Adminnistrator'!!!!!!!!!! any help on this would help Jason "Stanley" wrote: > Hi all , > > I got the pr...

Error "91' after upgrading to xp pro sp3
I have "RMS 2.0.0115 running window xp pro sp3, after I upgraded to the sp 3, Two to 3 times a day the RMS gets this Error: Run-Time error "91': object variable or with block variable not set. then when I press ok I have to restart the RMS Any info on this thanks There is a patch available now for a known issue with RMS and XP SP3. I got a notice the other day that is should be available on Windows Update. Marc "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EB3B8A7-5C50-460C-A8F1-F21AC6056202@microsoft.com... >I have "RMS 2.0.0115 r...

Contacts not syncing or showing up
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange We have recently just added our first mac to our Exchange server (2007). I'm having difficulty with contacts syncing. I also tried it on my personal Macbook Pro with the same result. It spends several minutes syncing contacts but none of our 617 contacts show up. I've tried re-installing, setup new accounts, deleted Microsoft user data. My software is updated to current. I found a posting from last July that had the exact same problem with no replies. Our calendars and global addr...

after crash forms display errors
Hello, I was working on my Db when all of a sudden it crashed. I saved a backup and closed it down. I opened the back up and now on my main " Job Information" form, almost all of my text boxes with equations display "#Name?". Some of the text boxes reference other tables, some other forms, and some the same form they are located on. I checked the data source an a select few boxes and all the data, according to my table, is correct. Its worth noting that the entire DB was working perfectly before this crash. Now if i go into design mode for the form, delete any t...

Mailbox errors
I have a user of MS Exchange Server 2003 (running atop Small Business Server 2004) whose mailbox is having errors. Her mailbox was very large but I had her go into her Tools->Mailbox Cleanup option in Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. She got her mailbox size down 30Mb, and she also emptied her Deleted Items folder. Nevertheless, she is still unable to completely receive her Exchange emails. She gets the following error: "error (0x804060C). The message store has reached its maximum size. ...". After that, the Mailbox Cleanup pops up. Please help. Mervin Williams Hello Merv...

Question about Sample Size and Margin of Error
Let's say you win at some particular gambling event 600 times out of 1000 trials. I've heard for a sample of that size your margin of error is around 3%. Therefore for the next 1000 trials you should be successful between 57% and 63% of the time. Correct? How do you calculate margin of error? How do they do it for example in surveys and polls? Assuming my facts are correct in the above example, what would be your margin of error over 100, or 10,000 trials? How do you calculate that? Thanks, Frank West Frank West - > Let's say you win at some particular gambling e...

Outlvba.dll is not a valid office add-in error
We have a user that is not able to send emails. Receiving is no problem, but she cannot send. She gets a "c:\documents and settings\%users%\application data\microsoft\addins\outlvba.dll is not a valid office add-in" error. I have never seen this before and I have not questioned her about add-ins that she may have installed. Before I take the time to go an disable all of her add-ins and then test them 1 by 1, has anyone ever seen this before and can point me to the solution quickly? This is OL2K3 on XP Pro Sp2. Thank you in advance! Jon Hi, To resolve this issue, first t...

Authentication Error after CRM Rebuild
We had to rebuild our CRM 3.0 server, and after installing SQL 2005 & CRM and restoring the databases, we are now getting an authentication error in the browser. Note that the original AD security groups in AD were accidentally deleted. Also, we tried to re-associate the databases with CRM through Deployment Manager but the Server Manager part is not displayed. We made sure we were logged in with the CRM installation credentials Any thoughts about how we can get past this? Thanks Yes, 1) Uninstall CRM 2) Run the Redeployment Wizard (on the DVD, Redeployment folder) -- this will do ...

error on excel 2000 when inserting new column
This message occur-" To prevent possible loss of data, Microsoft Excel cannot shift nonblank cells off the worksheet. Try to delete or clear the cells to the right and below your data. Then select cell A1,and save yur workbook to reset the last cell used or, yo can move the data to a new location and try again." please help me about this. thanks! Jaypee Unless you specifically reset excels usedrange occassionally, you can find that lots of inserting can mean that excel thinks it has data far more to the right or below of where you think. If you then try to insert say a colum...

View All Records CMD button error
Hi all, Access 2007, Vista SP2, Ultimate 32 bit I have a filter form on which I have combo boxes to filter by specific criteria. I also have a command button that should open the record display form to show all records with the following behind the button: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Private Sub cmdViewAll_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdViewAll_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "frmMedsRec" DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria Exit_cmdViewAll_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdViewAll_Click: MsgBox Err.Des...

The Command Is Not Available Error Message When You Try to Start the Out of Of
We're experiencing when a client comes back from leave and wants to turn off the Out of Office message from Outlook 2003 with Windows XP or 2000, it actually does not prompt them the "Out of office" message box. This is the error message displayed: "The Command Is Not Available Error Message When You Try to Start the Out of Office Assistant" I've already tried going into the registry and fixed it once before, but with Windows XP it is not a solution. Has anyone come across this. Thanks. ...

Error: This view is damaged. The default view will be used
Has anyone seen this before. I have a user with a new install of Outlook. He has been able to send and receive just fine. He opens up Outlook now and some of his folders are un-available. Folders = Deleted / Puplic folders / Favorite and a couple others. Try this - CLose Outlook Select Start | Run Enter outlook.exe /CleanViews (note the space between ".exe" and "/CleanViews" Select OK ....any better? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlo...

OnError not trapping subsequent errors?
I am working with an org chart "tree" in table form to find the reporting heirachy. I start with the employee name, look it up on another table, and find that person's reporting manager. Then I look up that manager as an employee to find their manager, and so on. Eventually each tree hits an error when I get to the top of the tree, because it can't find a matching manager name. So, I use onError to escape the loop and present the data onscreen for review. This works fine the first time, but the code stops with an error on the second 'original' emplo...

Blue Sreen Error
I get a blue screen error (also known as the blue screen of death or BSOD) in Windows XP Pro that is caused by PowerPoint 2007. I should say “primarily” caused by PowerPoint as some other things will occasionally trigger it as well. It usually happens when I am scrolling through a number of PowerPoint slides. Other rare causes are also graphics intensive such as Google Earth or a web cam. My guess is that it is not a PowerPoint problem in itself but in a driver or device issue (video card for example). But before I start detailed troubleshooting I thought I would ask if anybo...

Message Interfacing Error
Unistalled office 03, didn't restart computer, then installed office enterprise 07. Everything is fine except for Outlook. When clicking on the new mail button to compose, I receive a comment stating, "The message interface has returned an unknown error. if problem persists, please restart Outlook." Problem is still persisting,lol. Please help....Thanks. If you upgrade from one version of Office to another, please create a new profile for Outlook to use. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "...

0x800CCC0F error #2
OL2003 I have my POP and SMTP settings correct (I have run test message and it sends and receives) yet when OL automatically sends and receives, I get the above error with server responded on 553 unknown address. I have increased server timeout but still nothing, any help is appreciated It's a bit tough to know exactly what the problem is but one suggestion is that you have 2 email addresses set up; one which is working and one with erroneous settings - maybe set up by mistake when you were configuring OL. Oliver "T5" <noanswer@hotmail.com> wrote in message ne...

Trendline error???
Has anybody else had this problem? If one uses a 6 order polynomial as trendline and then s/he enters manually in an other column the same equation taken from the displayed trendline equation on the graph , the original trendline is different from the one manually entered. Excel plots the two different curves having the same equation!!! Please see an example at : http://www.geocities.com/audax/error.xls Thank you for the help. Gene Disregard the previous message. The problem is due to the rounding off. The trendline calculation is OK. Gene See my website for the use of LINEST to get coef...

Give Null value and suppress error
I have a cbo ShopName on my subform that is populated by ltblShop. I want the the field blank if a ShopName is not applicable as this entry is later used and a "None" entry would not work there. At this point, my first msgbox opens confirming that there's no shop and upon "Yes" focus returns to ShopName but the regular Access NotInList error message pops up - presumably because it can't match " " in the list - I can tab beyond it into the next field but I want that error suppressed. Thanks so much for your help!! Here's my code: If New...

Protected worksheet error
Hi, in my installation of Excel 2003 something unwanted happens: if the worksheet is somehow protected, even if I try to access unprotected cells, that is cells on wich I can write, on every cell I try to access I'm prompted to provide a password. I repeat: on every cell I'm prompted to provide a password. This is very ennoying (as you can imagine). I even tried to re-install Excel 2003, but with no success. Any suggestion ? Thanks Teodoro Marinucci Teodoro Tools>Protection>Allow Users to Edit Ranges. Perhaps you have passworded the entire sheet as a range. Clear/...

Error: "Microsoft Word Interface Not Registered"
Hi, Does anyone know what to do to prevent this error from popping up. After I try to send an email within Outlook, after pressing "Send & Receive" the following error comes up: "Microsoft Word Interface Not Registered" Thanks, Art Found a Microsoft Article - KB889885 which described a similar error Applied the suggested fix. Here's what it said: CAUSE This issue may occur when the Ole32.dll file that is on the computer i not correctly registered. Additionally, this issue may occur if you installation of MicrosoftWindows is damaged RESOLUTION To resolve...

ERRORS After Initial Install of Office: Mac 2004 Standard Edition
I just installed MS Office 2004 on my brand new iMAC. The Test Drive edition (from my laptop) was removed at the end of the process. I emptied the trash. But when I launch the programs, I get the following error: An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework library. And when I quit Excel I get this error: Compile error in hidden module: AutoExec This can't be good. What should I do? Update. After you've downloaded and applied the 11.3.3 updater, you should be able to run Office without these error messages. On 1/2/07 18:58, in article 1170352733.992...