Error: "A failure may have corrupted the content of the item..."

Hi there! In Outlook 2002, when replying back to an email,
getting error message:

"A failure may have corrupted the content of the item.
Copy the content to a new item, or save the item as a text
file or RTF file."

Has anyone ever heard of this? If so, please let me
know!!! thanks!!!

cat
0
cliu1 (1)

I have a user who is experiencing the same problem when trying to reply to an HTML formatted email. Using Outlook 2000. I attempted to "repair" the Office installation, with no effect. Does anyone have an answer for this one?
0
anonymous (74722)

Error: "A failure may have corrupted the content of the item..."
Hi there! In Outlook 2002, when replying back to an email, getting error message: "A failure may have corrupted the content of the item. Copy the content to a new item, or save the item as a text file or RTF file." Has anyone ever heard of this? If so, please let me know!!! thanks!!! cat I have a user who is experiencing the same problem when trying to reply to an HTML formatted email. Using Outlook 2000. I attempted to "repair" the Office installation, with no effect. Does anyone have an answer for this one? ...