Error 0x800ccc79 #2

I have an Exchange 2k installation and my clients are using Outlook 2000 &
2002.
Whenever they try sending a message using Outlook, they get error 0x800ccc79
Unable to raly for ..., but this doesn't happen if they send the same
message (from the same computer).

Thanks,
Alex

See
http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011128331033
for a discussion of this and solutions.

--
Jeff Stephenson
Outlook Development

"Alexandru Nedelcu" <alexandru.nedelcu@ccr.ro> wrote in message
> I have an Exchange 2k installation and my clients are using Outlook 2000 &
> 2002.
> Whenever they try sending a message using Outlook, they get error
0x800ccc79
> Unable to raly for ..., but this doesn't happen if they send the same
> message (from the same computer).
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

0