error 0x800cc0f

i installed windows xp, and i set up all my email
accounts. they are all working , except one: i receive
0x800cc0f message, which states that the service has been
interrupted, contact your ISP...., but this is not the
case, since my internet conneciton is working fine
all the account settings are correct

I am having the same problem. I have to close outlook and reopen to retrieve
all of my messages.
Have you found a resolution yet?

"Kerstin" wrote:

> i installed windows xp, and i set up all my email
> accounts. they are all working , except one: i receive
> 0x800cc0f message, which states that the service has been
> interrupted, contact your ISP...., but this is not the
> case, since my internet conneciton is working fine
> all the account settings are correct

0
Casey (46)