error 0x8004210e, mailbox temporarily unavailable because another.

I can't receive emails on my newly installed Outlook 2003 and I get a
message: Receiving reported error 0x8004210e your mailbox is temporarily
unavailable because another email message is being delivered to it or another
mail application is accessing it.  The server responded ERR box is locked.

I couldn't find any info in the help section of Outlook and I called Comcast
and they said they can help with Outlook Express but not regular Outlook as
Outlook prohibits them from doing that.

Anyone know what setting I need to change if I do need to change something
or is it a Comcast problem as I would assume they are the server.
0
HELP (162)

It is a comcast issue.  They need to clear this in order for you to pop mail
off.

"Please Help" <Please Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't receive emails on my newly installed Outlook 2003 and I get a
> message: Receiving reported error 0x8004210e your mailbox is temporarily
> unavailable because another email message is being delivered to it or
> another
> mail application is accessing it.  The server responded ERR box is locked.
>
> I couldn't find any info in the help section of Outlook and I called
> Comcast
> and they said they can help with Outlook Express but not regular Outlook
> as
> Outlook prohibits them from doing that.
>
> Anyone know what setting I need to change if I do need to change something
> or is it a Comcast problem as I would assume they are the server.

0
neo7948 (622)

format changes when copying from one cell to another
I'm sure this is simple, but it is not clear to me... I am copying the contents of a group of cells that exist on one worksheet to another. In Sheet2, I tell cell A1 that it should equal Sheet1's A1 value. That works fine. But if the cell is blank on Sheet1, it comes up as "0" on Sheet2. I figured it was probably assuming numeric formatting, but when I right-click > format cell on both Sheet1 and Sheet2, both show up as "general", so why would Sheet2 take a blank value and populate it with "0" ?? I gather than you are putting a formula in one...

stack fault error when browsing address book
I have a problem that occurs when browsing the address book "Contacts" that results in the error message: OUTLOOK has caused a stack fault in MSPST32.DLL and the termination of Outlook I've updated the Win98Se and the Office 2000, tried the steps in the KB218853, and searched the newsgroup and KB to no avail. Also tried the Inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) which found only minor problems and repaired them. I can look at the entire "Contacts" folder in Outlook without problems. This does not appear to be related to any contact record. Thanks Steve ...

Another multiple criteria/column question
Ok, first post and pretty much a new user to Excel. I have two sheets that I am working with, trying to recall data from one to the other that meets criteria. In a nutshell: Sheet 1 contains a column of unique values (col A), cols C,D, and E are where I want to insert the formula to find data on Sheet 2. Sheet 2 contains 4 columns, A contains multiple occurrences of each value (from Sheet1, column A), each with its own timestamp in column D. On Sheet1, in column C, I want to find a value on Sheet2 in column A and return the timestamp in column D. I know I can use VLOOKUP for this. =VLO...

Excluding hidden columns and rows when copying to another workbook
When I print part of a worksheet that has hidden columns and rows - the hidden columns and rows do not print. That's what I want. Now--I'd like to take that same data and copy it to another workbook excluding the formulas and hidden columns and rows so that the new file contains only the data as was printed. How can I do that? PJ Select your range including hidden rows and columns then Edit>Go To>Special>Visible cells only>OK Now do your copy/paste. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:16:07 -0800, "PJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

ExMerge 'Error configuring message service'
Hi All, I am running into this error when trying to import a PST into Exchange 2003 SP1 (on SBS 2003): Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR) (CMapiSession::CreateEMSPSTProfile) I know this matches a KB article exactly, but the PST is NOT read only (I have even made it read only and then not read only just to make sure). I am pretty sure I have correctly removed deny send and receive as. I can export to a PST from the mailbox in question and then re-import the exported PST. The mailbox does not have any limits and does have messages so it is initialize...

Mailbox security concern
We have a roge administrator accessing email accounts using the exchange admin profile. Can you confirm how I obtain the ip address of a client machine logging on or accessing a mailbox. If you enable SMTP logging, the W3C extended format will give you a lot of info. If you have URLScan installed on this Server, the URLScan log will give you a lot of info. The regular IIS Log file will also show you the info you are looking for. How much infor you get out of this will depend a lot on how extensive your logging is. -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I Microsoft MVP - Directory Se...

Case select returning error when cell contains #N/A : how must i avoid this error
Title says it all Thanks, Luc maybe this will do what you want Sub test() If Not IsError(Range("C1").Value) Then Select Case Range("C1").Value Case 1 MsgBox "1" Case 2 MsgBox "2" End Select End If End Sub -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Luc" <lferr@live.be> wrote in message news:7AB07996-F1EE-41C1-8D9D-8A7DA54CED91@microsoft.com... > Title says it all > > Thanks, > > Luc Thanks for your help !!!!! Luc "Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasAtMSN.com> schreef in berich...

Developing a robust database at one co. then using it at another c
Are there any legal implications of using the type of database listed above to perform similar functions for another company? The 2 company's are in 2 totally different industries and the new database will have to be modified to fit the requirements for the industry it is in. The database was developed at the old company. there is no such thing as a robust Jet database. Move to SQL Server if you want to build a solution that will work for the next decade. Jet is and always has been depecrated On Apr 7, 12:14=A0pm, BoaMan10 <BoaMa...@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Error Code: 0x8024D007
Hi all: I have tried pretty much evrything listed here in other discussions. It appears that my last update was January 2010. I am running XP sp3. I would hope by now Microsoft would have a general fix for WUS issues. I know this is a compllex issue but so many people can no longer get updtaes. is this their way of trying to force us all to Win 7? Any help would be appreciated. Thx Michael Michael, The most common cause of error 0x8024D007 is that registry files that correspond to the Wups2.dll file are missing. However, the problem can also be caused by other mis...

power point error
get the following error when double clicking a slideshow in Outlook: Procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library. PSAPI.DLL Originally I thought it could be a problem with PowerPoint 2007 so I had Unistalled the Office suite and reinstalled it however the problem still arised. Even repairing the Office suite did not help. I tried using the sfc /scannow but to no avale. I also tried renaming the PSAPI.DLL to PSAPIOLD.DLL rebooted the machine and then it created a new PSAPI.DLL file. Still the error arises. Then I had tried repar...

Error C2440 cannot convert from void
I got this error a few days ago and after much searching and still stuck on the problem. Any help given will be greatly appreciated. Error 1 error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CPage1::* )(void)' to 'LRESULT (__thiscall CWnd::* )(WPARAM,LPARAM)' The error occurred in this code: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CPage1, CPropertyPage) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CPage1) ON_WM_DESTROY() ON_WM_TIMER() ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_ADD, OnButtonProvAdd) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_EDIT, OnButtonProvEdit) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BU...

Conversion Errors Table
Hello, I'm new to working with Access, I just converted an Access 97 databas into Access 2002. It tells me there were errors, and to look at th Conversion Errors Table. But nowhere in the message or in the MS Hel is there anything telling me where to find this table. Can someon help? Thanks Patric -- psha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pshaw's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=493 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=125029 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i I'd expect to find it in the new...

Export mailbox Ex5.5 resources to csv programmatically
Hello, Is there a way to export the mailbox resources from Ex 5.5 (information store, not "directory") to a csv using a script or command line tool? I saw a way to do this manually using the save windows settings in the file menu of exchadmin, but i'd like to automate it. thanks martin You want to export mailbox contents to csv? Are you sure? -- Blog "subject: exchange" http://spaces.msn.com/members/ehlo/ "paisher" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07a201c50ec7$9907e780$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is t...

copy rows to another file
Dear Experts I have following code,i need to copy desirde rows to new file (r.xls) on sheet 1. This code is able to copy desired rows from active sheet to sheet2(same file) based on values in column G. Would you please guide me? regards Sub Marine() Dim arrParts() As String Dim MyRange As Range, CopyRange As Range Dim LastRow As Long LastRow = Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "G").End(xlUp).Row Set MyRange = Range("G1:G" & LastRow) response = InputBox("Enter rows to copy in the format nnn,nnn,nn") arrParts = Split(response, ",") For Each ...

How to transfer Custom Views to another machine
Outlook 2003 How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? Thank you for your help. They are contained within your pst-file so if you transfer that you'll transfer the views too. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more ----- "John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message news:usDhjJ7hHHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2003 > > How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)? >...

Error Msg.
Can anyone decipher this error message: DVZMSGR caused an invalid page fault in module MSVCRT.DLL at 0167:78001296. Registers: EAX=00650078 CS=0167 EIP=78001296 EFLGS=00010202 EBX=0075000c SS=016f ESP=0063f728 EBP=0063f748 ECX=0064fc40 DS=016f ESI=0000003f FS=393f EDX=00650448 ES=016f EDI=0000003f GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 89 4c 11 fc 8b 75 f0 03 d1 8d 4e 01 89 0a 89 4c Stack dump: 00000000 00000040 780013d0 816d0238 00000050 006503c0 0064fc40 00000001 0063f77c 7800145c 0075000c 00000000 ffffffff 780013d0 bff7b9c5 816d0204 ...

Populating work sheet combox with another work sheet values
Hi All, I have a combox in my sheet(1) which i want to populate with values present in sheet(2). I can populate combox in sheet(1) by setting the "ListFillrange"property to the required ranges in the sheet(1) (assume in coulmn A i have values from A1: A5) But i am unable to populate same combox with sheet(2) values(assume in sheet(2) C column i have set of values from C1: C10). I want to populate without using any macros. Can anyone Please help me to solve this problem Thanks in advance -- sjayar ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sj...

Money 2004 Deluxe Start error after install
After a fresh install of Money 2004 Deluxe in Windows XP Home I get an error box that says "Microsoft Money has encountered an error and needs to close" There is a box checked that says " Restart Microsoft Money" but it never restarts. Th error signature - AppVer: 12.0.0.613 Mod Name: kernel32.dll Offset: 00013887 Under technical information - Exception information Code: 0xe06d7363 Flags: 0x00000001 Address: 0x0000000077e73887 Is this a Windows error or did I waste my money on a software package. Please help - thanks In microsof...

Help Needed With Write Conflict Error Message.
I have an order form that users open and close on a regular basis. The form is based on a query. On the form are two fields, "TicketPrinted" and "RevisedDate". Most of the time the field "Ticket Printed" has a value in it of "Yes". What I want to be able to do is that if a date is entered into this "RevisedDate" field, OR if the information is changed in this "Revised Date" field, that when the user closed the form, an update query runs that changes the "TicketPrinted" field from the original value of "Yes"...

Cond. Formatting depending of value in another sheet
Hi all, I've tried to do conditional formatting whether the cellvalue i another sheet is greater or smaller than the cellvalue I have in th active cell. I've tried to do "formula is" IF(B34<Sheet1!B34)and format, but it won work. Any help is apprecciated!! //Thoma -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Try: =B34<Sheet1!B34 -- Andy. "Jonsson >" <<Jonsson.1635tc@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Jonsson.1635tc@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi all, > > I've tried to do conditional formatting whether the ...

XmlValidatingReader unbelievable error
Hi everyone, I am trying now for 4-5 hours to write a simple code to validate a very simple XML and i still get an error. Here is my Code, and i always get an error at args.Exception ("The 'urn:books:catalog' element is not declared. An error occurred at file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/LakisService/books.xml, (2, 2).") private void Button2_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { XmlTextReader r = new XmlTextReader(Server.MapPath("books.xml")); XmlSchema xs = new XmlSchema(); xs.SourceUri = Server.MapPath("books.xsd"); XmlValidatingReader v = new X...

An error number : 424 problem
I'm having trouble with an attachment field. On a report I can see the picture and the filename of the selected attachent properly. Now in a SQL UPDATE string that i'm making I always get the error 424 Object required. Here is the line where it happens : 'mySQL = mySQL + ", scan_g = " & prn_du_pied_g.FileName scan_g is a Text field prn_du_pied_g is an attachment All I want to do is to use the filename of the attchment. How do I solve this Thank you for the help -- Eric "ericb" <eric@b.com> wrote in message news:9A...

replace error by value
Hi, Can anyone tell me how I can change an error msg (f.e. #DIV/O!) by any value ? I have a formula that generates an error msg, but I want to change it by ZERO. Thanks, Fabian =IF(ISERROR(your_formula),0,your_formula) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Can anyone tell me how I can change an error msg (f.e. >#DIV/O!) by any value ? > >I have a formula that generates an error msg, but I want >to change it by ZERO. > >Thanks, >Fabian >. > Hi change your formula to something like =IF(B1=0,0,A1/B1) -- Regards Frank Kabel Fra...

Business Portal Error During Installation
Hi, I am trying to install Business Portal 2.0, I have prepared a Share Point Server with windows 2003 installed, but when I try to install Business Portal it si giving me this error message "The database (Comany ID) on SQL Server (Server Name) does not meet minimum requirements-your back office data must be at vesion 7.x" although our Great Plains version is 7.5 with service pack 1 installed. Any suggestions about this issue will be highly appreciated. Mohammad, Thanks for using the newsgroup. I have seen this error before. In the cases I saw it, it was due to incorrect d...

Crystal Logon Error 05-18-05
I am having major problems trying to get Crystal to work (and it's my last thing)! When trying to access the reports I get the logon error message. I've been through the posted messages and tried pretty much everything. (Services, NT Authority etc). If I go into the Crystal Configuration manager and enable servers they are in there as not enabled. Selecting enable all then gives me this message; your license key is invalid or has expired. If you received a temporary license key by purchasing another crystal product you must register Crystal Enterprise to receive your permanent l...