Enabled cached mode Outlook client always can't establish session with Exchange 2003 server.

Enabled cached mode Outlook client always can't establish session with
Exchange 2003 server. My Exchange server is running 2003 with service pack
2; and Outlook version is 2007 with service pack 2. Recently, I don't know
why enabled cached mode Outlook client always can��t establish session with
Exchange 2003 server, but online mode haven't problem.

This is Outlook client problem? Exchange 2003 server problem? Network
problem?

Anyone have same experience can share to me?

Thank you very much.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

WCF Client serialization problem