Empty calendar dates bold...?

Hi

I'm using Outlook 2002 (and ActiveSynch) and have noticed that several of
the past dates in the little calendar date picker are bold even though there
are no appointments or anything on that day.

Any idea why, or how to fix it?

Cheers

Jerry

0
bodgerb (2)

how far 'past' ?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Jerry B" <bodgerb@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I'm using Outlook 2002 (and ActiveSynch) and have noticed that several of
> the past dates in the little calendar date picker are bold even though
> there are no appointments or anything on that day.
>
> Any idea why, or how to fix it?
>
> Cheers
>
> Jerry

0
outlookmvp (5838)
3/31/2007 12:39:54 PM
At least a month or more...

J.

> how far 'past' ?
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> "Jerry B" <bodgerb@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm using Outlook 2002 (and ActiveSynch) and have noticed that several of
>> the past dates in the little calendar date picker are bold even though
>> there are no appointments or anything on that day.
>>
>> Any idea why, or how to fix it?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Jerry

0
bodgerb (2)

actual time and date
Hello, Does anyone know the command for adding the actual time and date to a string? thx in advance -- kizzie ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kizzie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26092 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=394484 How about ="String"&Text(Now(),"d/m/yyyy hh:mm") Rgds, ScottO "kizzie" <kizzie.1tje2f_1123657509.5167@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kizzie.1tje2f_1123657509.5167@excelforum-nospam.com... ...

X axis date
Hi I'm using Excel '97 (Yeah, I know, but it's all I can afford at the moment) I want the X axis to always display a month beyond the latest date, so that the line graph stops short of the right hand side. I can get the Y Axis of value to stay ahead of the game by a consistent amount, but the date defaults back to the latest date when Auto for Max value is ticked. Is this possible? Will I have to use VBA? Please clue me in. Thanks Dave F. Add a series to the chart. It can consist of a single point, where the date is calculated as the maximum in your date column plus 30, an...

Is it posible to have a date/text field in an access db
Can I have a date field that is also a text field? In some instances a date is not required and it is important that it is specified as NA in that field. =?Utf-8?B?QWxiZXJ0?= <Albert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:FC4D71FD-5D6E-43D0-A5A4-DD7AD207D038@microsoft.com: > Can I have a date field that is also a text field? In some > instances a date is not required and it is important that it is > specified as NA in that field. > No. You can add a checkbox beside the date to store true or false associated with N/A, and use that to hide the textbox on a form or r...

Adding Calendar permissions in bulk.
Hello, Here is the issue. We have 5000 user spread across 10 exchange servers. One of our manager needs to set himself to calendar permission on roughly 1000 user who are NOT on the same exchange server. I know we can use PfDAVAdmin to set calendar permission in bulk but the issue is that PfDavAdmin connect to all mailboxes on the server you connect to of you have to specify a single mailbox. Is there a script that can pull users' name from a text of a CSV file and set calendar permissions on them? Thanks On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:25:15 -0700, desert-mania <desertmania@discussions...

create date from separate cells
I have: A1=9 B1=1 C1=08 D1=10 E1=13 F1=12 I want G1 to read: 9/1/08 10:13:12 using a formula Any help appreciated Thanks The problem is your year in C1, Excel would probably think it is 1908. Can there be no earlier years than 2000 you can use =DATE(2000+C1,A1,B1)+TIME(D1,E1,F1) then format the cell as m/d/yy h:mm:ss -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Flash in the Pan" <hotwire999@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:47445417-490a-46c1-8078-96fe4b14c75c@n38g2000prl.googlegroups.com... >I have: > > A1=9 > B1=1 > C1=08 > D1=10 > E1=13 > F1=12 > &g...

Convert Text to DATE #3
Hello all, I hope you can help with a problem we have in the office. We've got over 4,500 observations which are supposed to be in Date Format. Instead they are in text format, e.g. "01.06.2005 08:26" or just "09.03.2005" but we need to perform various duration calculations on them, so we need them in the Date Format I tried Format Cells-> Category = Date, but it doesn't work. It works however when I enter the cell and then click "Enter". very strange Please help if you have an idea how to do it... Thank you very much Try =DATEVALUE(SUBSTITU...

Opening calendar (month view), I want today's date on top row
I open and use calendar in the month view. if todays date is in the last week of the month, then it is in the bottom row. That means I see all of my appointments, etc. from the last month rather than those in my future. I would like the (uncompressed weekend) month view to open with today's date in the top row... is that possible? No, its not possible. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips....

Help finding first payment date and amount
I have a simple table and I need help finding the first payment date and the amount payed. Here is the table CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Payments]( [MemberID] [nchar](10) NOT NULL, [PaymentDate] [datetime] NOT NULL, [Amount] [money] NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_Payments] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ( [MemberID] ASC, [PaymentDate] ASC )WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON) ON [PRIMARY] ) ON [PRIMARY] Here is some data to insert insert into payments values (101,'01-01-2009',20) insert into payment...

Sent Mail Dates Replaced with word NONE
I am using Outlook 97 on a W2k machine. I have suddenly developed a problem in the Sent Items folder. Several weeks back the sent date changed from the usual date to the word NONE. The other folders seem to be OK. What and where can I check settings to look for the root cause of this? TIA, Carl -- Wishing you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May it far exceed your expectations. ...

Remove time from date upon export to csv
I cannot remove the time from the date when exporting invoice data to a csv file. I have followed previous advice and created a query based on my tblInvoices table, in which I have formatted the InvDate field in the Design Grid as follows: Date: Format([tblInvoices.InvDate], "dd/mm/yyyy") (UK format) In the Query, this is fine - just the date, no time shown. I saved an export spec in the Advanced bit of the File/Export wizard. But in the resulting csv, there are six zeroes representing the time! However if I do a manual export by following exactly the same process bu...

julian date #3
Is there a formula or line of code that, in a date cell, would automatically convert a date entered in the 07/16/04 format into the 04188 julian format? thank you. You can't have a formula in a cell and make an entry in it - the formula is overwritten. You can use an event macro: Put this in the worksheet code module (right-click the worksheet tab and choose View Code): Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Dim nYear As Long Dim nDays As Long With Target If .Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Not Intersect(.Cells, Ra...

Entering Dates in Excel
Hi, Is it possible to just enter 020304 in a cell and have the date come out correctly or must I put -'s or \'s to seperate the numbers Hi John without using VBA this is (AFAIK) not possible. Have a look at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm for a VBA solution Frank John wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to just enter 020304 in a cell and have > the date come out correctly or must I put -'s or \'s to > seperate the numbers ...

Calendar Labels
I have changed the descriptions for the label colors. Now is there any way I can display the description for each color in perhaps, the Navigation Pane? I use several different label colors and descriptions and would like to be able to identify them at a glance. Thanks in advance for any ideas. No, not in the navigation pane or anywhere else. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO ...

How to change default date formula on Excel worksheet
Excel 2007 Want to change the default formula for date on worksheet. Currently any date input auto displays as "17-Apr" for example. I know how to format to display 4/17/2010, but want this as default when I open the worksheet. In excel 2003 it was easy set up in "Options" in 2007, I can't seem to figure how to set this default. Advises please Change it Windows CP, Regional & Language Options. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "alexanderoux" <alexanderoux@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E394AB6-C944-4...

Calendar items are one hour ahead after migration (please help)
Hi All, I am in the process of migrating users from Notes to Exchange and I have noticed that all my entries in outlook after migratiion are one hour ahead from what they were in Notes. I have checked time zone settings (day light settings as well) on both servers and also on the clients (outlook and notes) just to be safe and all seems to be ok. I posted similar question before but the only asnwer I got back then was, not to perform migration in summer (common........). Please share your ideas or if you have run into the same problem, please share your experience and let me know what you ...

Display a range of dates in a calendar
How can I show a range of dates in a pop-up calendar ?? Let´s say I want to show the range between 2010-03-10 and 2010-04-02 with a different color than the other dates in the calendar. How to do ??? -- Thanks in advance for Your help Have a look at the Flex Grid Appointment-Bookings Demo at :- http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=21&SID=5debzz2c87c6957859f13b1d2zcccfb4 Peter Hibbs. On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 11:32:01 -0700, Leif Thorsen <LeifThorsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I show a range of dates in a pop-up calenda...

view date navigator
has anyone found a way to view the "date navigator" while they are in their inbox? Nope. Can't be done. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2a6a01c4a8a1$1b7d3d10$a401280a@phx.gbl... > has anyone found a way to view the "date navigator" while > they are in their...

adding empty spaces to fields?
Let's say I need to make a query that results in fixed length fields. How would I tell the query to add the necessary empty spaces (if the value in the field is less then the fixed number of characters)? I guess it's kind of an anti-Trim: TRIM([field]) Any help is greatly appreciated! hi Jerome, Jerome wrote: > Let's say I need to make a query that results in fixed length fields. > How would I tell the query to add the necessary empty spaces (if the > value in the field is less then the fixed number of characters)? > I guess it's kind of an anti-Trim: TRIM([...

Empty custom Address List in Outlook
I don't know if this is an Exchange or Outlook problem yet so I'll start here. I created a custom Address List in the Exchange System Manager. I previewed it, and it looks good. When I go into Outlook and switch to that List, it's empty. I checked the security and it's inheriting from the parent. So it has the same permissions as the default Address Lists. Any ideas? Exchange '03 SP1 on Server '03 SP1, using Outlook '02 SP3 Can you check in OWA and see if it's also empty? James Chong MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com mcoppa@gm...

Can't send calendar invites
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have recently updated to 10.2.3 and I just tried to send an invite to a colleague from my calendar and the send button doesn't appear so I have no way of sending it. The only related listing in help refers to updating to 10.1.3 but I shouldn't need to backwards update to fix should I? <br> Has anyone else had this problem and worked out a solution? ...

Matching Dates
Ok guys fairly complicated one here... I have a single table with 20,000 transactions within it. Each transaction has a date attached to it. I have another table which contains 3 fields, a StartDate, a FinishDate and a WeekNumber. i.e.: startdate finishdate weeknumber 01/01/2007 08/01/2007 1 What I need to be able to do is take each transactions from the transactions table and link it to this calendar table to get the weeknumber of when each transaction occured. How on earth can I produce this? Many thanks. Ash. hi, ashg657 wrote: > Ok ...

fixed asset date vs. GL date
Hello: I realize that the GL Posting date in the GL interface is the date of posting to the GL for asset additions. What date updates the fixed assets subledger, however, for fixed asset additions? Specifically, what I'm getting at has to do with importing fixed assets. In order to update fixed assets for fixed asset additions and to have the date of posting to fixed assets to be the end of the month, should I change the Great Plains user date to 01/31/06 when I conduct the import of the new assets? Or, does it even matter about the date of posting to the fixed assets subledger...

Listing 'last used' date
Hi folks. We have literally hundreds of databases and my boss wants me to try and produce a listing where we can idenatify the tables etc., and link a 'last used' date, in order to delete those that are no longer used. Has anyone any ideas about how to go about this? Mike MacKinnon wrote: > Hi folks. We have literally hundreds of databases and my boss wants > me to try and produce a listing where we can idenatify the tables > etc., and link a 'last used' date, in order to delete those that are > no longer used. > > Has anyone any ideas about how to go abou...

Exchange 2003: One user has found booked meeting room appointments cancelled in meeting room calendar but not his own
We run an Exchange 2003 system with Outlook 2002 and 2003. One user has complained that 3 meetings (on 3 seperate days and in 2 seperate meeting rooms) have been cancelled in the meeting room's own calendar, and others have been able to subsequently book meetings over the top. Interestingly the meeting in his own calendar do not appear as cancelled, but when I opened them up the meeting room itself was not listed (as either an invitee or a resource). I can think of 3 scenarios: 1) There is a problem with Exchange \ the mailbox for the meeting rooms - this seems unlikely though as the same...

date and time in 2 cells to create subtraction in 3rd
I have 2 cells that are in the format line of A1: 27/06/2006 9:42:00 pm B1: 7/06/2006 9:52:05 pm Want third column C1: 00:10 I wish to subtract the two cells to get the difference in time i.e 10:00 (only interested in nearest minute) Then a average at the end of the column of the the times in this 3rd column as a result of the difference between the 2 times. How would I do this? I could do it if it was just numbers but once it is in this time/dtae format I am completely lost! Thanks MIke Hi Mike, =MOD(B1,1)-MOD(A1,1) Format as Time You can use the AVERAGE function on the ...