emails with "attachments made smaller" won't send

has anyone had a problem trying to send pictures by
clicking on the pic and choosing the option make smaller
and then having the email message automatically pop up.
All of this works fine until I try to send the message
and the message just won't send.  I don't know if it is a
bug in my outlook or what.
0
anonymous (74722)

Works fine for me - any other problems cropping up?

Nate wrote:
> has anyone had a problem trying to send pictures by
> clicking on the pic and choosing the option make smaller
> and then having the email message automatically pop up.
> All of this works fine until I try to send the message
> and the message just won't send.  I don't know if it is a
> bug in my outlook or what.

0
lanwench (7567)

emails with "attachments made smaller" won't send
has anyone had a problem trying to send pictures by clicking on the pic and choosing the option make smaller and then having the email message automatically pop up. All of this works fine until I try to send the message and the message just won't send. I don't know if it is a bug in my outlook or what. Works fine for me - any other problems cropping up? Nate wrote: > has anyone had a problem trying to send pictures by > clicking on the pic and choosing the option make smaller > and then having the email message automatically pop up. > All of this works fine until I...