Emails print-out with no user name on top left

When I print out the emails, my user name is always printed on the top left
row with an underline.
How to do it if I don't want the user name there?
Thanks.

0
Paul

"Paul" <mcbml(mcbml)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> When I print out the emails, my user name is always printed on the top
left
> row with an underline.
> How to do it if I don't want the user name there?
> Thanks.

Not an answer - but I am very interested. WHY do you need to print out
emails?

0
me6 (309)
4/29/2004 1:31:03 PM
Making hard copies for some emails are sometimes necessary for many
purposes.

"Gordon" <me6@privacy.net> ���g��l��
> "Paul" <mcbml(mcbml)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > When I print out the emails, my user name is always printed on the top
> left
> > row with an underline.
> > How to do it if I don't want the user name there?
> > Thanks.
> >

> Not an answer - but I am very interested. WHY do you need to print out
> emails?

0
Paul
4/29/2004 1:42:58 PM
> Making hard copies for some emails are sometimes necessary for many
> purposes.

The only purpose I've ever heard of is as legal evidence. There is no other
reason I can think of.

0
me6 (309)
4/29/2004 1:51:42 PM
In my office, I have 2 superiors doing half day job.
One is my old partner, a millionaire.
The other is his old woman, my sister.
They have computers on their desks for decoration only and reading the stock
markets on line.
They talk business and delegate only.
They don't read computer and write emails besides the mobile SMS.
Both of them don't know Microsoft and don't bother to learn emails.
Making hard copies could be for many purposes.

"Gordon" <me6@privacy.net> ���g��l��
> "Paul" <mcbml(mcbml)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Making hard copies for some emails are sometimes necessary for many
> > purposes.
>
> The only purpose I've ever heard of is as legal evidence. There is no
other
> reason I can think of.

0
Paul
4/29/2004 3:37:55 PM
> In my office, I have 2 superiors doing half day job.
> One is my old partner, a millionaire.
> The other is his old woman, my sister.
> They have computers on their desks for decoration only and reading the
stock
> markets on line.
> They talk business and delegate only.
> They don't read computer and write emails besides the mobile SMS.
> Both of them don't know Microsoft and don't bother to learn emails.
> Making hard copies could be for many purposes.
>

> "Gordon" <me6@privacy.net> ���g��l��
> > "Paul" <mcbml(mcbml)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Making hard copies for some emails are sometimes necessary for many
> > > purposes.
> >
> > The only purpose I've ever heard of is as legal evidence. There is no
> other
> > reason I can think of.

Education, Education, Education - to quote a well-known personality in the
UK

0
me6 (309)

user initials and auto correction
Hi, Can someone please help me with the following...? People usually type JD in the To: field when they want to send me an email via Outlook. After a recent addition and deletion of another account with the initials of JD I'm finding that it is default to this user - and it's not even trying to qualify the correct recipient with a list of possible users, like it does with other similar users. I would like it to ask for qualification and also default to my account. Any ideas anyone? Thanks, Joe "Joey D" <joeydocherty2404@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Can...

MSCRM 3.0 (How does the user access Microsoft CRM from server)
Hi, I have installed Microsoft CRM 3.0 on Windows Small Biz Server. I am able see Sales, Marketing, Services running on the server. I want to let the respective user to see the UI, how do let them access from their computer. Thanks patric They would enter the URL for the server (http://servername). They may also need the port (by default http://servername:5555). -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "pat" <pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FF870F9-D86C-4947-9118-92696BDF7281@microsoft.com... Hi, I have installed Microsoft CRM 3.0 on Windows Small...

Naming charts on own sheet
Hi. I have a series of charts (which are all contained on their own sheets). I need to name each of the charts (as they will be used by someone else in a macro). I have tried clicking on them and also pressing shift before clicking on them, and I am not able to change the name in the name combo box. Can anyone advise me of how I can change the names. Thanks for your help. Hi, If you have chart sheets you can change the name by simply changing the sheet tab name. What you described is the method used on chartobjects, which are usually on a worksheet. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Mi...

Hiding sheet tab names
I created an automated workbook where I need to keep the sheet tab name hidden from the user. I went into Tools-Options-View and unchecke Sheet Tabs. Then I protected the workbook and the sheet yet the use can still go into Tools-Options-View and re-check the Sheet Tabs t view them again. How do I lock the user out of viewing the sheet tabs? :confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could use the "very hidden" property that prevents users from viewing hidden worksheets without using VBA: Dim ws2 As Worksheet For Each ws2 In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets If w...

How can I print just the flip side of a booklet?
How can I print just the flip side of a booklet? I printed the first side just fine and then my computer went funny and I had to shut down and start back up again. I have 25 copies of the first side that need to be printed on the back side. Pub 2000 user here: There may be a better way but I think you will have to print a page at a time i.e., File, Print Page 2 of 2; then 3 of 3 and so on. -- Don Vancouver, USA "pqc18" <pqc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92653E8D-9772-4AE0-A9C3-514B363E72B2@microsoft.com... > How can I print just the flip side ...

Re-print SVC RTV Packing Slips
Please add to the Reports Menu the ability to Reprint a RTV packing slip. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Mfg ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=107decaa-6e0a-4bc...

Prioritize Internal Email
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 for me to set delivery of internal email to a higher priority than internet mail? -Patrick What specific issue are you trying to address? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2FD55EB5-475C-46B6-AB3A-1C697E62DF72@microsoft.com... > Is there a way in Exchange 2003 for me to set delivery of internal email > to a > higher priority than internet mail? > -Patrick ...

Mail Merge Printing collated
When I print a mail merge (I don't use it for mailings and envelopes), Publisher prints out the first 5 records as an individual document then the next 5 as a seperate document, and so forth. Since I often need to make multiple copies of these documents, I end up having to collate them by hand. How can I get Publisher to print the entire merge as one document before printing the second, third, copy? I believe when I had P'03 it would print that way, but when I upgraded to '07 this problem started. You can't... Maybe later with a service pack these printing bugs will b...

I added time update permisssion to my limited user acct. but it does not work. When I try, the time synchonization is greyed out. How can I get it to work. Thanks. On Apr 4, 12:33=A0pm, Mint <chocolatemint77...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I added time update permisssion to my limited user acct. but it does > not work. > When I try, the time synchonization is greyed out. > > How can I get it to work. > > Thanks. Is this Windows MCE SP2? What method did you use to add time update permission to your limited user account? Does your unlimited user accou...

recieving emails
I get an error message while recieving my emails (send and recieve) and when I hit the button again it starts recieving from the begining again resulting in duplicate messages then it ends in an error like the beginning again. My email is Yahoo mail plus Dorisall wrote: || I get an error message Which is? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Dorisall <Dorisall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get an error message while recieving my emails (send and recieve) > and when I hit the button again it starts reci...

Can't receive EMail #5

MS Excel Print setup
Hi, When i save a document by using landscape setting,& by opening again that document it does'nt show saved setting. It shows portrait option,not landscpe option. Piyush ...

email icon
I have an email in my inbox in windows live mail and the envelope icon has a red or purple arrow pointing to the left. What does this mean? -- xgdude It indicates that you replied to that message. A green arrow pointing right indicates that you forwarded the message. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "xgdude" wrote in message news:04BCD8E8-B64A-4385-B601-55095BC34F42@microsoft.com... I have an email in my inbox in windows live mail and the envelope icon has a red or purple arrow pointing to the left. What does this...

some emails not coming through internally
Hello, I have a 3COM NBX phone system. It has the capability of sending an e-mail to a user with the voice message attached. That system is on my 10.1.x.x network. My exchange server is on my 10.3.x.x. network. There's a place in the NBX system to put the name of the SMTP server. I've tried both the email.mydomain.com and the IP address of the server. The messages do not come through. If I change the e-mail address for delivery to an account such as yahoo.com, it comes through no problem. I have a test exchange server at home. If I set it to go to that, goes no where. I ...

Only new email window?
Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other apps running. Please let me know if that is possible. Thank you, Steve Steve F. <sf@flintind.com> wrote: > Is there a way that I could have a shortcut on my desktop that does > not open the whole application, but rather ONLY open my new email > window? I send out a lot of email, and I also have a lot of other > apps running. Create a shortcut whose target is: "%Pr...

email
How can I change the time that it takes for message to shift from BOLD (unread) to PLAIN TEXT (as read) in my inbox. If I open MS OUTLOOK it will change within 30 seconds to PLAIN TEXT from BOLD appearing as read, even if I don't want to read them at that time. Therefore, later, I don't know if I read that one or not. I have seen the time limit change on the setup somewhere, but can't find it now! joe@dixiesteamway.com Outlook does not have this option to mark an email as read when viewing in the Preview pane. Only Outlook Express does. "Joe Dobbins" <joe...

Re: Outlook wont send to emails hypered to from the net
No. I installed the Google Bar recently which does have one, but it isnt in use. I was having this problem beforehand anyway. (Google bar = 1 day old, Problem = since I got the PC). Amb "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> wrote in message news:OPXxDqeuDHA.2448@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > are you using a popup stopper? > > -- > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] > Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours > Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) > > Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ > > Search for ans...

Select All Names
We have a form with a combo box and that combo box executes a query to find all of the records matching the user's name. The query derives that value from a form based parameter called vName. This is how the process works. 1. The user starts by selecting their name via a drop down list combo box on a dialog form. 2. That selection becomes the value of vName. 3. The user clicks OK and then moves to the data entry form. 4. On the data entry form, the user then clicks on another combo box which runs the aforementined query, which in turn uses the value of the variable vName to find ...

Send Quote via Email
I have created a quote and would like to send it via email Is this possible without getting too technical! Hi Andrew, (1) In Outlook client using Mail Merge * Open the quote * File-->Format for Customer * Walk through the mail merge steps using "quote.dot" template This template could potentially be modified for more/less data. (2) Download the sample quote report by EdMar from CRM Sandbox The rdl file is at http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm under the Downloads section with title "Quote Sample Report". Download this file and import it to your reports s...

Launching URLs from email
URLs in my emails suddenly will no longer launch when clicked. I am using Office/Outlook 2000. Only recent change is the installation of Norton Internet Security, but I think I had ok launches since then. Any help would be appreciated. ...