Emails moved from Sent Items to subfolder moving to Deleted Items instead

We have a problem where a couple of users are moving
emails from their Sent Items to folders that are
subfolders of their Inbox.  However, random emails are
moving to the Deleted Items instead.  The users have no
rules set up, and there is no limit on mailbox size for
users.  I know it's easy to dismiss them as having made a
mistake, but one of the users is pretty competent and has
in fact had this problem in the past.  Has anyone
experienced this problem?
0
anonymous (74722)

How do i stop an email being marked as read when i click 'Print'?
Hi There, Whenever i click on an new email (not double click) and click the print icon, it prints a copy of the email but it also marks that email as read, which is what i dont want. I know about the Reading Pane options but the option there is not option for this there. Is there a way for emails not to be marked as read once you print them? Kind regards Liz No, that is not possible with the built-in printing function of Outlook. A printing add-in might show different behavior though. You might want to try their trial first. See; http://www.howto-outlook.com/tag/printi...

Move Columnar data to Rows
I've received a rather large spreadsheet from a client that's laid out like this: Acct Jan 2004 Feb 2004 Mar 2004 Apr 2004 CAR 108 104 409 109 BOAT 56 100 300 105 I need to change it to be laid out like this: Acct Date Amt CAR Jan 2004 108 CAR Feb 2004 104 CAR Mar 2004 409 CAR Apr 2004 109 BOAT Jan 2004 56 etc...etc...etc. Isn't there some sort of pivot table function I can use to do that? Thanks in advance for your assistance. ~cr To reorganize the data, you can use the "unpivot' techni...

How do I get an item's rank?
Hi, Let's say I have 10 merchants selling the same product at different prices. How do I get a vendor's ranking? I'd be passing the stored procedure ProductID and VendorID. And the data comes from a table with three columns ProductID, VendorID, Price where the Price field is smallmoney. -- Thanks, Sam Something like With RankedVendors As (Select ProductID, VendorID, Price, Row_Number() Over (Order By Price) As Rank From <YourTable> Where ProductID = <product you are looking for>) Select ProductID, VendorID, Price, Rank From RankedVendors ...

How do I delete a text box from an Excel spreadsheet?
Rightclick on it and select cut If the textbox is from the control toolbox toolbar, you may have to click on the designmode icon first. Uncle Binky wrote: -- Dave Peterson ...

Activity report
I'm trying to write a report showing completed activities for users and another for accounts (clients). Boy, is it ugly! In version 1.2, with Crystal Reports, the HTML emails looked just fine -- it would format the HTML with no problem. How do I get the same result with SSRS? (version 2000) Thanks, Karla you mean you are trying to report on the contents of an email activity? If so this cannot be done without some custom solution, its also logged as a bug. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP Web - http://www.crowecrm.com Blog - http://www.crowe...

CRM Email Router #3
Hello, I configured a Workflow in CRM. The workflow is simply a rule where it sends an email everytime a new CRM order is created. I created this work flow from the CRM server using a CRM administrator profile. It does work, but the email notification is not consistent. I realized that it works whenever I have my Outlook client open on the CRM server. If the Outlook client is off, the email notification does not work. How can I get my email notification to work if my Outlook client is closed or if the server is logged off? I do have the email router installed, but not sure how to conf...

Why does workbook think deleted macro still exits?
I have deleted the macros in a workbook but each time I open it there is still a messge stating there are macros. How do I stop the message from appearing? Thanks Karen ...

Moving my Outlook files to new computer
How can I move my Outlook 2003 files (Contacts, Calendar, mail, etc) to a new computer? ...

After moving profile OUTLOOK.PST not accessible
I have just move a users profile to another profile using the Copy to option in system properties. However outlook is still looking for the OUTLOOK.PST file in the old location, in which the user no longer has right to. How do I change that so that it will look for the file in her profile. Thanks, Matt On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:19:07 -0500, "Matt Burks" <none@yourbusiness.com> wrote: >I have just move a users profile to another profile using the Copy to option >in system properties. However outlook is still looking for the OUTLOOK.PST >file in the old location, in whi...

Administrator email account sending external msgs???
My Server Usage Report indicates that the Administrator account has sent 1820 External emails (only 16 internal ones). I'm perplexed since I have NOT used this account to send any external emails. I verified I don't have an open relay, so how is this possible? Paul wrote: > My Server Usage Report indicates that the Administrator > account has sent 1820 External emails (only 16 internal > ones). I'm perplexed since I have NOT used this account to > send any external emails. I verified I don't have an open > relay, so how is this possible? Probably bou...

SMTP and Sent Items
Hi all, I am confused in the following matter and want to get some opinion... Current our office have a Exchange 2003 SP2 server running and clients are running a mix of Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003 on SMTP (and some on X.400 as well). When users from X.400 sends email from outlook client, the items do appear on their Exchange Mail box sent items (this is obvious), but when SMTP users sends their email, the email does not behave the same way. Here are the questions I have? 1. Is this normal? By that I mean I believed that both should have a copy in their exchange mail box, but doesn&...

save sent messages without attachment
Hi. Does anybody know how to save sent messages without the attachment? Thanks, Candee ...

Net Worth Report: Investment Account cash compenent as a separate line item
Is there a way to get MS Money to combine the cash account associated with an Investment account with the investment account. For investment accounts, 2 lines are unnecessarily reported in the Networth report such as below. I want only one amount reported. Account Name X $x Account Name X (cash) $Y Using Money 2004. Thx Probably not. Money really does think these are two accounts. You could always copy the report to Excel where you could make it say anything you want. "Bill Toupee" <billtupea@domain.com> wrote in message news:hmnXf.210000$H%4.1...

Email restriction
A few days ago I asked if Icould restrict certain people from sending to our everyone email account and I was advised how to do this in the Exchange General tab. My question today is: Is there a way to allow our authenticated users and those authenticated users of another domain in our forest, ONLY? Kathy If you allow only authenticated users to send/receive mail between domains .... will this not stop emails coming in from the internet???????? Normally setting to receive mail from authenticated users only is a best practise for Distribution Lists. "Kathy" wrote: ...

can't delete mailbox #2
I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? Wait until AD replicates then you'll be able to purge the mailboxes with the red Xs "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23fkHzmOMGHA.1180@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I >can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? > Right click on Mailboxes in ESM and select Run Cleanup Agent. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange M...

Sending emailes from Access
Once i week i would like an easy way from access to send out a a email to some customer that query will find. Whats the eaasyest wasy to send a email to about 20- 30 people, the email will be the same to every one, I know i could go throught outlook and do a mail merge but is there a way i can just have a button on a access form that will automatical send out an email to lots of people Thanks very much Any help would be great Best Regards Simon Dickson Poke around the Access EMail FAQ that Tony Toews has at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm. There's likely something there...

Email to Quote not working...
Here are the steps we have taken to make email - to - queue work, yet is has not: 1) created a new user in AD which will be the public email for our users, namely: AALSupport@CRM.local 2) Ensured an email box was created for this new acct. 3) Created a 3rd Acct which will be the forwarded to acct: CRMMBX@CRM.local 4) Configured properties to include the mailbox rights for SELF were a) Read b) Full Mailbox Access c) Associated Ext. Acct. 5) Added the two new users to the CRM. 6) Ran the Rule Deployment Wizard and typed in "CRMMBX@CRM.local" in the box. ...

Moving Average Trendline
The graph I am creating has a lot of noise in it. I want to smooth it out. Right now I am using a moving average trendline that kind of does the trick. When I do this I want to be able to work with the points that it has created to make the trendline. Is there a way to get the points that this line makes up? Or is there a way to filter the points in the graph such as take every tenth data point or would I have to do that with the original set used to make the graph by using a macro or something like that? You can calculate your own moving average. Say your data is in column D, sta...

Ol 2000 email settings
If I configured my outlook 2000 using co-operate or workgroup mail service, with 1 exchange mail account and 2 pop email account from external email service ( like attglobal email etc ). Am I allow to select from which email account I can send from? how to if is yes? Thanks for advice. OL2000 ...

How can I forward an email as attachment in 2003
Hi Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in Outlook 2003? Thank you, Paul -- Paulobrien29 Make a new email and then use Insert Item to insert the email you want to send. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Paulobrien29" <Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com... > > Hi > > Could anybody please tell m...

Entourage Email replies appearing at bottom of recipients email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I reply to someone they only see my signature at the top, the content of my email is at the bottom of their original email and have to scroll down to read my message. I would prefer that they could see my message and signature together at the top of the email when they open it. (is that decipherable) On 3/9/10 5:58 PM, natstar@officeformac.com wrote: > When I reply to someone they only see my signature at the top, the > content of my email is at the bottom of their original emai...

emailing spreadsheet within excel
I have a user that has sent her spreadsheet as an attachment using the Send To Function. We use Outlook. Now, it seems as if the Send To option has lost its settings and is now trying to set up an Internet account instead of using the Microsoft Exchange Settings. Anyone know how to reset the Send To settings in Excel? Thanks! ...

Quotation mark key produces << instead of " in Word doc from PC
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am updating a document that was created in Word on a PC several years ago. When I viewed it all the ' had become =. I found out in the forum how to fix that. But more important, I do not seem to be able to type a quotation mark. When I hit Shift &quot;, I get a symbol that looks like a doubled >. The symbol doesn't even exist on my keyboard. I suspect that I can go to Insert, Symbols, and get the proper &quot;, but this is a syllabus for a class that I teach year after year, updating t...

Purchasing Non Inventory Items
I need to know if anybody knows of a 3rd party provider that has built an add-on for Great Plains where you actually issue a receipt for non inventory items on a purchase order. We cannot just rely on using auto-invoice and throwing the PO in a batch to be posted. There has to be some acknowledgement that payables can see so when they get the invoice they know we have received the item. We are running GP 8.0 and very soon will be upgrading to 9.0 The Purchase Order module does allow you to create a receiving transaction for a non-inventoried item. If you don't want payables to re...